Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your worst habit?

Reecejackox

6 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

or biting my nails. :P

My also. I often try not to bite my nails, but when I am under stress, nervous or bored, I often start biting. That's really a problem. -.-

Apart from that, I think another bad habit is that I can really get angry and loud when I'm driving, especially when I'm in a hurry.

• Brohoof 1

Oh shit where should I start? x_x

I often stay up all night, I procrastinate on school stuff, I skip school, I eat too much sugar stuff, I waste half of my life in front of my PC screen, I'am always using my phone when I'am out or in school, and for the somewhat darker stuff, I kinda use drugs way too much. 

These are 7 things, more then anyone else in this topic up to now, can someone top that? lol

I guess one for me is showing up late to school. Not that I really plan on changing how late I show up to school this next and final year of High School, I could still care less :P

I can't really think of any others besides that one....... overall I think my habits are pretty healthy and positive :proud:

mine would be stress eating, usually around like 11pm-3am.. and i usually make really fatty things like mac and cheese with alot of cheese or something. :mlp_wat:

(edited)
3 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I guess one for me is showing up late to school. Not that I really plan on changing how late I show up to school this next and final year of High School, I could still care less :P

I can't really think of any others besides that one....... overall I think my habits are pretty healthy and positive :proud:

GRAMMAR NAZI INTENSIFYS 

I hope you meant you couldn’t care less. Because saying you could care less implies that you still put some thought/effort into it and/or still care.

How do you like it:P

I think my biggest flaw is to much wishful thinking.:squee:

Edited by woodchunks66
  • Brohoof 1

I have a tendency to use profanity quite a bit, and not just when I'm angry. Sometimes I just do it because it feels natural and I enjoy it. I also procrastinate horribly when I have creative projects to do. I can always think of endless excuses to put something off. Ultimately it always makes me feel like sh:wau:t. 

I don't know where to start, I have too many of them.

Starting from staying up late, playing too much games, procrastinating, acting without thinking, getting upset easily, frowning too much, and many more :|