Reecejackox

What is your worst habit?

I would say raging at video games

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I play way too many video games.. and stay up way too late..

Badges

Probably Picking my nose,

Eating my own skin,

eating my fingernails,

A couple of ones I would say are my worst habit for someone my age but I can't say here!

• Shocked 1

It's either saying expletives a lot or being on my iPhone for hours on end. 

Edited by TransitPony

Growing up, it was biting my nails and now it’s staying up too late.

Probably staying up too late. I just always lose track of time when I'm here on the forums!

Probably procrastinating...or biting my nails. :P

Badges

6 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

or biting my nails. :P

My also. I often try not to bite my nails, but when I am under stress, nervous or bored, I often start biting. That's really a problem. -.-

Apart from that, I think another bad habit is that I can really get angry and loud when I'm driving, especially when I'm in a hurry.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Oh shit where should I start? x_x

I often stay up all night, I procrastinate on school stuff, I skip school, I eat too much sugar stuff, I waste half of my life in front of my PC screen, I'am always using my phone when I'am out or in school, and for the somewhat darker stuff, I kinda use drugs way too much. 

These are 7 things, more then anyone else in this topic up to now, can someone top that? lol

I guess one for me is showing up late to school. Not that I really plan on changing how late I show up to school this next and final year of High School, I could still care less :P

I can't really think of any others besides that one....... overall I think my habits are pretty healthy and positive :proud:

Reacting in anger is a bad one for me. I always react first and then think the better of it later. I also have a tendency to dwell on baser instincts. 

Leaving all the lights on when I go out. (Hey, they're all L.E.D.'s so it's not that bad!)

mine would be stress eating, usually around like 11pm-3am.. and i usually make really fatty things like mac and cheese with alot of cheese or something. :mlp_wat:

Badges

3 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I guess one for me is showing up late to school. Not that I really plan on changing how late I show up to school this next and final year of High School, I could still care less :P

I can't really think of any others besides that one....... overall I think my habits are pretty healthy and positive :proud:

GRAMMAR NAZI INTENSIFYS 

I hope you meant you couldn’t care less. Because saying you could care less implies that you still put some thought/effort into it and/or still care.

How do you like it:P

I think my biggest flaw is to much wishful thinking.:squee:

Edited by woodchunks66
  • Brohoof 1

Grind my teeth when I'm angry...and really loudly 

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I have a tendency to use profanity quite a bit, and not just when I'm angry. Sometimes I just do it because it feels natural and I enjoy it. I also procrastinate horribly when I have creative projects to do. I can always think of endless excuses to put something off. Ultimately it always makes me feel like sh:wau:t. 

• Shocked 1

When im bored i go eat smt even if im not hungry

Id say its procrastination because I thrive on pressure and like to indulge my lazy side 

My worst habit would be losing my temper over matters that some could consider trivial. 

I don't know where to start, I have too many of them.

Starting from staying up late, playing too much games, procrastinating, acting without thinking, getting upset easily, frowning too much, and many more :|

I procrastinate too much. Although i am super good at doing things in short amounts of time now.

Badges