Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your worst habit?

Reecejackox

• 10 months later...

I cannot name this habit here but I am currently receiving psychiatric treatment to help rid myself of it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Oh man, it's hard picking out a worst one of them all. I asked someone and they said I tend to overthink things a lot and sell myself short but they prolly were just too nervous to say some it the worse stuff. 

1 hour ago, ToastedScone said:

If I have my lanyard on, I'll click my card that's in it over and over and over...the poor thing's gonna snap one day:(

Oh this reminds me of something else I do! :ButtercupLaugh:I have my keys attached to the end of a lanyard. I tend to have a habit of twirling that lanyard with attached keys around my  one finger when I'm out somewhere...one time I did it in Walmart and it flew off my finger across the store aisle and landed next to someone. Ha I was so embarrassed. 

• Brohoof 1

Swearing used to be a big one for me, but I've broken that long-practiced habit. Other bad habits include flipping people off from time to time (hey, that's not the same as swearing, right?) I'm also a hugger. I hug people a lot. It's a habit and I don't think of it as invading anyone's space; it just feels normal, like shaking hands or waving. I don't think everyone's into it though. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Using my phone for an hour while I'm in bed before actually going to sleep. And overthinking everything, I literally go through possible branches of a conversation and preparing answers before starting talking to people

There's plenty to choose from given my mental problems, but I think the biggest problematic habit I have is my constant self confidence problems. Sometimes all it takes is one tiny thing to make my mood go downhill and active my self hatred mode. It is far too easy for that to happen and it has gotten worse in time. Often I compare myself with others, always viewing myself as lesser than they are for pretty much any reason. It is all wonky.

• 2 months later...