Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your worst habit?

Reecejackox

My worst habit is that I don't have any.  That's like... the Dwight Schrute answer, right?  My greatest weakness is that I have too many strengths.

My real worst habit is... idk... everything.  I suck at life.

On 7/16/2018 at 1:04 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I have a tendency to use profanity quite a bit, and not just when I'm angry. Sometimes I just do it because it feels natural and I enjoy it.

Not a bad habit unless it's upsetting somebody in your vicinity.  They're just mouth sounds.  After all, f*ck in our language could be "friendship" in another!

18 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

Worrying and self-hatred. :(

No, your worst habit is centering your text.  :ButtercupLaugh:  I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  I couldn't resist!  Don't take it too seriously, but it's just a little pet peeve of mine.  I always look to the left first, like reading a book, so it just seems awkward and incorrect to me when it's centered.  But, y'know, do it however it makes you happy.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Justin_Case001 said:

No, your worst habit is centering your text.  :ButtercupLaugh:  I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  I couldn't resist!  Don't take it too seriously, but it's just a little pet peeve of mine.  I always look to the left first, like reading a book, so it just seems awkward and incorrect to me when it's centered.  But, y'know, do it however it makes you happy.

I’m too used to it by now! :laugh: I just want it to look nice. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can be Impulsive. When I get depressed about something I tend to make an impulsive decision to do something. That’s how I ended up with a side shave and piercings (when I had them. I don’t have them anymore due to allergies.) If it’s not a work day I’ll possibly drink (I don’t regularly keep alcohol in the house but if it’s there that’s possibility.If it is I won’t stop at just one) or occasionally vape. Randomly buy something.

Not deal with my problems like an adult lol.

7634e89832030ec6ab25cf5f0ca82256.png

• 7 months later...