Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction if Poniverse shut down.

Dashy 4 Ever

We are not going anywhere anytime soon. That said, should this site ever reach a period where it can't support itself, there are other alternatives available to keep the in touch. 

• Brohoof 8

14 minutes ago, Jeric said:

We are not going anywhere anytime soon. That said, should this site ever reach a period where it can't support itself, there are other alternatives available to keep the in touch. 

I'm assuming the staff would give people ample warning in advance too, shy of a situation that they could not have predicted.

i´m not here very long,but i´d be sad to see it go,then i´d move on,and maybe try to find a different pony-related site to hang out after a bit

• Brohoof 2

I would be quite sad, this site gives me a lot of social interaction that I never get irl. I would really miss all the great people I have met on here over my time here, I guess I would become more lonely than I already am, which wouldn't be a good thing :(

But this site probably won't go anyplace anytime soon, I can't imagine my life without this wonderful community in it :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

I would probably be very angry and sad. I've worked myself up from being a nobody to being well known on the forums and making friends here. If it were shut down I would feel betrayed, betrayed that all my hard work was destroyed.

• Brohoof 2

I'd be sad; admittedly. Since I joined in 2014 this has become my primary internet home, and with the friends I've made and everything....it'd be quite sad to lose. I would move on of course, but still, would be sad.

• Brohoof 6

5 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

I'd cry. Then I'd cry some more. Then some more. And wonder if I'll ever see my good friends again like @Aqua shine, @Sherbert Music-Guard, @Sliding Bolt, @AJ2489, and @King of Canterlot. (Don't worry guys, I'll never forget about the rest of yall)

Lets pray to Celestia that doesn't happen! Everybody I've met on here is awesome and it would be an absolute shame to never see ya'll again 

• Brohoof 3

Well this isn't everything to my life, I still have many things to do. :twi:

I might be disappointed but not till I cry and get upset. :toldya:

Also, I might miss some nice people I met here. :maud:

• Brohoof 2

Connect on other websites and hope many join and that communication is still good there.

4 minutes ago, BloodDrops said:

I would eat Jeric

Would be the last mistake they ever made

:)

:laugh:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
3 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

I would be quite sad, this site gives me a lot of social interaction that I never get irl. I would really miss all the great people I have met on here over my time here, I guess I would become more lonely than I already am, which wouldn't be a good thing :(

I think your post sums up my feelings pretty well. :rarity: I've never been in another community like this, the atmosphere here is a lot friendlier than anywhere else.

If this forum was shut down (which hopefully won't happen in a long time), I think a lot of users might go to another forum – either a new one or one that already exists. I've seen that happen with forums that were nowhere near as active, though not everyone went to the new forum. :(

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 4

I'd be bummed, but no matter what, I'd be willing to move on to something else. After being forced out of a forum for speaking out against corruption, I can take having to leave a forum that's shutting down. I remember being upset when another (formerly) pony-related forum called Scarlet's Web had to close, but my friends and I all moved on from that. :)