Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction if Poniverse shut down.

Dashy 4 Ever

4 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

I'm assuming the staff would give people ample warning in advance too, shy of a situation that they could not have predicted.

Yep. From announcements to bulk notifications. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

That would be good so that we all end up moving to Discord probably

You get it. :)

28 minutes ago, Jeric said:

You get it. :)

but by that point it would cost more than the site could ever earn with the ads and donors, causing the forums to have to stop exsisting due to the cost outweighing the users.

but everyone would just migrate to Discord

I'll admit; I would be pretty upset. If the Forums (and to a greater extent, Poniverse) were to cease its operations, then I would understand. They wouldn't just pull the plug without any justification... but at the same time, I would still feel as if I had lost something. :rarity: Sure; life would go on, with or without it... but MLPF in particular has just made it that much sweeter.

• Brohoof 3

Good thing it'll never shut down.....NEVER. Hear that staff? YOURE HERE FOREEEEEEEEEVER....

But if it did i would legit cry. I like this little....pony network we got going on. We are almost as big of a presence online, as trekkies are.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Jeric said:

We are not going anywhere anytime soon. That said, should this site ever reach a period where it can't support itself, there are other alternatives available to keep the in touch. 

Amen. Well said Jeric!

• Brohoof 1

I'd be fairly disappointed to what it had to come to, but I would have no choice but to move on with my life. 

(edited)

I've been here for a good four years, but to be honest... I'd just shrug it off and move on. I'm part of other communities, and I'm not very active here so it wouldn't really hit me, except for nostalgia. All my old friends minus a few have already moved on, so I guess it would be my turn as well.

Edited by Snow Frostflame

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen a few other forums disappear and just moved on, so I don't think it'd be much different when it comes to this site. :huh: There are always other sites.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd really be quite disheartened. This place has a wonderful positive atmosphere, and in this day and age, that's a sacred sort of thing. I would hope in the event of closure, I'd at least be able to follow my fellow pony pals here to wherever the new online hangout would be, because I love you all! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I would be really sad if Ponyverse shuts down, i would lose one of the most important sides for me, this is the one is use primarly, more than any other side.

Eventually i would try to find another side like this one, but still, it would be really sad.

• Brohoof 1

While it would be sad, for me it would be like when I’ve left other forums in the past. I’d get the contacts of the people I’ve befriended and keep in touch elsewhere. I’d probably find another forum of something I’m interested in to post on to pass the time. 

• Brohoof 1

On 10/24/2020 at 8:39 PM, EpicEnergy said:

I would be very sad. Ponyverse, especially MLPF, is where I met many of my friends and where I chat with them frequently.

How is your post like that so yellow? I would be very very sad.

• Brohoof 1