Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Yuu Xeno (RP)

Catpone Cerberus

(edited)

OOC: 

"Goldy!" someone from group of four mares shouted when they walked out from a portal to New York's busy portal-station, a Blindfolded Golden-yellow unicorn mare with purple hair was waiting them there and smiled when they ran to her and hugged her "How have you been Melody?"... the golden mare's name was Golden Melody and month ago she moved to New York of Earth from her home world Equestria in hunt for new life, not that it wasn't nice to live in Equestria, but she wanted variety. Since then it had been her weekly tradition to go out with her friends to place of choice of whomever turn it was to choose, and it had been her turn this time, so she had chosen a club not far from the station she enjoyed going now and then. The five mare's chatted for a bit about what they had done during the week and one of her friends commented Melody's outfit choice, as it was slightly different to her usual clothes, the biggest difference being that her shirt was shorter, leaving her belly exposed, but though it felt little weird since she wasn't used to it yet, she trusted her friends who said it looked good. 

The group the exited the station and started heading to the direction of the club, they chatted most of the way there, and when they got closer, Melody could hear the music playing inside. They entered and for a while Melody stayed with her friend group, but eventually she lost them into the crowd and she walked to the side out of the crowd and sat on a table that was happened to be empty, waiting there for her friends to find her.

Edited by Totally Cerberus

Robert stepped out of his car and closed the door, looking around for his friends. The more he looked, the more he felt they weren't coming. He had decided to meet them after the guys arrived, but obviously they were late or passed out drunk at Todd's place.

"Might as well head inside, I guess." He gave a heavy sigh. "They'll just find me if the show up."

He entered the club and shadowed the crowd, standing against the wall and simply watching everyone party their life out. As his eyes scanned the sidelines, he noticed a mare sitting by herself. 

The thing that intrigued him the mist was she was wearing a blindfold, which confused him for a second, but shook it off as just her style. Although, he wanted to know, so he decided to ask.

He made his way past the crowd and slowly walked up to the table.

"Hey?" He called with a smile. "Mind if I sit down?" 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Robert stepped out of his car and closed the door, looking around for his friends. The more he looked, the more he felt they weren't coming. He had decided to meet them after the guys arrived, but obviously they were late or passed out drunk at Todd's place.

"Might as well head inside, I guess." He gave a heavy sigh. "They'll just find me if the show up."

He entered the club and shadowed the crowd, standing against the wall and simply watching everyone party their life out. As his eyes scanned the sidelines, he noticed a mare sitting by herself. 

The thing that intrigued him the mist was she was wearing a blindfold, which confused him for a second, but shook it off as just her style. Although, he wanted to know, so he decided to ask.

He made his way past the crowd and slowly walked up to the table.

"Hey?" He called with a smile. "Mind if I sit down?" 

Melody heard someone coming towards her, she didn't regonize the steps so she didn't react to it until they were so close that she knew they weren't just going past her, and when they got close, she could tell it was a human. She turned her head towards the person when he spoke, and replied with friendly smile "Not at all, go ahead.", the guy sounded friendly enough and Melody figured it would be selfish from her to keep the whole table for herself, besides, having company didn't hurt and she knew it would take a while for her friends to start searching for her. 

2 hours ago, Totally Cerberus said:

Melody heard someone coming towards her, she didn't regonize the steps so she didn't react to it until they were so close that she knew they weren't just going past her, and when they got close, she could tell it was a human. She turned her head towards the person when he spoke, and replied with friendly smile "Not at all, go ahead.", the guy sounded friendly enough and Melody figured it would be selfish from her to keep the whole table for herself, besides, having company didn't hurt and she knew it would take a while for her friends to start searching for her. 

"Thanks." He pulled up a chair and sat down, looking at his watch for a couple moments. With a sigh, he decided to make some small talk, mainly because of the blindfold, but also partly since he hasn't really got the chance to talk to an actual pony before.

"So, how are you?" He asked with another smile.

Just now, Yuu Xeno said:

"Thanks." He pulled up a chair and sat down, looking at his watch for a couple moments. With a sigh, he decided to make some small talk, mainly because of the blindfold, but also partly since he hasn't really got the chance to talk to an actual pony before.

"So, how are you?" He asked with another smile.

Melody got slightly surprised by the question, not because she didn't expect him to speak, but because she was expecting him to either ask about the blindfold or ask if or why she was alone "I'm good thank you for asking" she spoke with friendly tone, she had had some interactions with humans before but she had really never sat down to talk with one, so why not to use this opportunity "What about you?" "Having a good evening?" 

3 hours ago, Totally Cerberus said:

Melody got slightly surprised by the question, not because she didn't expect him to speak, but because she was expecting him to either ask about the blindfold or ask if or why she was alone "I'm good thank you for asking" she spoke with friendly tone, she had had some interactions with humans before but she had really never sat down to talk with one, so why not to use this opportunity "What about you?" "Having a good evening?" 

"About the same as yours. Lonely, bored, waiting for friends...you know, the usual." He chuckled. "All that considered, though, it's been good so far." 

Suddenly, he spun around, causing the table to shake a little. It almost like he saw something wrong. It wasn't unusual for him, but to anyone else, it would be a sign of 'Hey, this guy isn't the most sane person'.

5 hours ago, Yuu Xeno said:

"About the same as yours. Lonely, bored, waiting for friends...you know, the usual." He chuckled. "All that considered, though, it's been good so far." 

Suddenly, he spun around, causing the table to shake a little. It almost like he saw something wrong. It wasn't unusual for him, but to anyone else, it would be a sign of 'Hey, this guy isn't the most sane person'.

Melody chuckled a bit "Ah, I see.", she was going to continue, but she then felt the table shake and could tell that her company looked behind himself, she asked with the same friendly tone she had been talking in to this point "Did you see something?", she didn't have a reason to assume anything about the guys sanity since she wouldn't know if there really was something one would react like that, after all, she wouldn't be able to see it regardless. 

22 hours ago, Totally Cerberus said:

Melody chuckled a bit "Ah, I see.", she was going to continue, but she then felt the table shake and could tell that her company looked behind himself, she asked with the same friendly tone she had been talking in to this point "Did you see something?", she didn't have a reason to assume anything about the guys sanity since she wouldn't know if there really was something one would react like that, after all, she wouldn't be able to see it regardless. 

Robert gave a soft sigh, thinking it was just his imagination getting the better of him. He turned back around after hearing her comment.

"Sorry, but I thought I did. It's nothing, though." He chuckled. "Anyways, as I was saying, I'm just waiting for some of my buddies to get here, although they should have shown up before I did." 

He looked down to his watch, and gave another sigh. "What about you? No offense, but I can tell you're not exactly comfortable right this moment."

15 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Robert gave a soft sigh, thinking it was just his imagination getting the better of him. He turned back around after hearing her comment.

"Sorry, but I thought I did. It's nothing, though." He chuckled. "Anyways, as I was saying, I'm just waiting for some of my buddies to get here, although they should have shown up before I did." 

He looked down to his watch, and gave another sigh. "What about you? No offense, but I can tell you're not exactly comfortable right this moment."

"Oh, it's that obvious huh?" Melody kept the friendly tone "It's nothing really, I just lost my friends in the crowd and well, you probably know what it can be like to be a lone female in a club." "Especially after people start getting drunk." she sighed "That and I'm somewhat claustrophobic, and full club isn't that spacious place."

5 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

"Oh, it's that obvious huh?" Melody kept the friendly tone "It's nothing really, I just lost my friends in the crowd and well, you probably know what it can be like to be a lone female in a club." "Especially after people start getting drunk." she sighed "That and I'm somewhat claustrophobic, and full club isn't that spacious place."

Robert nodded,"Yeah, I see what you mean. I don't really like these crowds either. Too much...touching, you know." 

He gave a slight chuckle, then heard his phone go off in his pocket. He took it out and read it, seeing one of his friends had replied.

'Hey, Rob, we couldn't make it. Hope you didn't get there before us!' Rob clenched his fist, but sighed and put his phone back into his pocket. Great, he came here for nothing. Well, maybe he could have some fun here without them, but he couldn't stand this music. He'd just have to endure if he wanted to make the best of it.

He turned to the mare,"Welp, friends aren't showing up. I was thinking of staying here and trying to get some sort of entertainment out of it, but nothing sticks out. You know of any good places to go to besides clubs or something?" He was asking out legitimate curiosity, seeing as he's only moved to this part of town recently. He didn't know of anything else to do besides this club.

2 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Robert nodded,"Yeah, I see what you mean. I don't really like these crowds either. Too much...touching, you know." 

He gave a slight chuckle, then heard his phone go off in his pocket. He took it out and read it, seeing one of his friends had replied.

'Hey, Rob, we couldn't make it. Hope you didn't get there before us!' Rob clenched his fist, but sighed and put his phone back into his pocket. Great, he came here for nothing. Well, maybe he could have some fun here without them, but he couldn't stand this music. He'd just have to endure if he wanted to make the best of it.

He turned to the mare,"Welp, friends aren't showing up. I was thinking of staying here and trying to get some sort of entertainment out of it, but nothing sticks out. You know of any good places to go to besides clubs or something?" He was asking out legitimate curiosity, seeing as he's only moved to this part of town recently. He didn't know of anything else to do besides this club.

"Exactly." Melody simply replied. When the guy reached for his pocket and took out what Melody assumed was a phone, she too thought about taking hers and calling her friends, but decided against it, after all, she had company already and she knew she would lose them again anyways. She thought for a moment when the guy asked her for good places to go "At these hours there is really only bars and other clubs open what I know." "But I have been here only a month so I can't say for sure." 

37 minutes ago, Totally Cerberus said:

"Exactly." Melody simply replied. When the guy reached for his pocket and took out what Melody assumed was a phone, she too thought about taking hers and calling her friends, but decided against it, after all, she had company already and she knew she would lose them again anyways. She thought for a moment when the guy asked her for good places to go "At these hours there is really only bars and other clubs open what I know." "But I have been here only a month so I can't say for sure." 

The last thing she said got his attention. She's only been here for a month, so it was understandable if she spent most of it moving in and such. Point is, she came from Equestria, obviously, but he never really thought about that.

"Oh, really?" He sat an arm on the table. 'What's it like in Equestria? Only things I've heard are the simple ones. Princess Celestia and Luna, The Elements and stuff. What about besides that?"

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

The last thing she said got his attention. She's only been here for a month, so it was understandable if she spent most of it moving in and such. Point is, she came from Equestria, obviously, but he never really thought about that.

"Oh, really?" He sat an arm on the table. 'What's it like in Equestria? Only things I've heard are the simple ones. Princess Celestia and Luna, The Elements and stuff. What about besides that?"

Melody thought for a second, what would be something worth mentioning, since she assumed that the guy knew all the differences regarding weather and such since that information was easy to find out, "Peaceful and...nice." "I don't really know what to tell you, crime is almost nonexistent, there is no competition on work due how talents work, weather forecast is always right..." "..but there is the occasional monster attack now and then." "Is there something specific you would like to know?"

Just now, Totally Cerberus said:

Melody thought for a second, what would be something worth mentioning, since she assumed that the guy knew all the differences regarding weather and such since that information was easy to find out, "Peaceful and...nice." "I don't really know what to tell you, crime is almost nonexistent, weather forecast is always right..." "..but there is the occasional monster attack now and then." "Is there something specific you would like to know?"

Robert thought for a moment about what he really did want to know. Suddenly, something caught his interest.

"What kind of music is popular in places like Canterlot? Well, I mean before Earth and Equestria...you know, got connected." He asked, leaning forward a little. "I was thinking Equestria had its own version of pop and stuff, but I just wanted to get a take from someone..." He caught himself. "Sorry, but I also don't really know how most ponies want to be called. Called a Stallion man one time and he spat on the ground, but another one shook my hand. So, what would you like me to address you by, just so I don't get confused?"

8 minutes ago, Yuu Xeno said:

Robert thought for a moment about what he really did want to know. Suddenly, something caught his interest.

"What kind of music is popular in places like Canterlot? Well, I mean before Earth and Equestria...you know, got connected." He asked, leaning forward a little. "I was thinking Equestria had its own version of pop and stuff, but I just wanted to get a take from someone..." He caught himself. "Sorry, but I also don't really know how most ponies want to be called. Called a Stallion man one time and he spat on the ground, but another one shook my hand. So, what would you like me to address you by, just so I don't get confused?"

"I don't really care what you call me." "mare, Equestrian, pony, female....even girl or woman are fine by me, even if they sound bit weird to me still" Melody explained, she understood well why some ponies didn't want to be called with 'human terms', but she didn't personally care. She thought for a second to just tell her name to make things easier, but decided to wait until it came up, if it would come up at all. "And to answer your question, we have same genres as you do, and the only real difference is the lyrics, our being more about friendship and stuff." "And before the connection the most popular artist was Songbird Serenade, not only in Canterlot, but generally everywhere." "But funnily enough, her most popular song is a song here too."