Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Possible early release for A Matter of Principals

CastletonSnob

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Matter Of Principals is the next episode in order anyway, so who cares?

Supposedly it isn't anymore in the American airing order. But the order doesn't matter in most cases, as long as it's not something like airing "Marks for Effort" before "Molt Down". :muffins:

That's just an example, by the way – I'm not aware of it happening anywhere.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I would much rather see them in order. I'll wait. I know in this instant it doesn't apply, but I steered well away from the earlier "Leaked" episodes. I did not want to watch without sound effects and music!

Nah, these are early airings from other countries, so there won't be any lack of music nor other incomplete shenanigans

9 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I guessed as much, but I'd still rather see them in order.

In all things considered though, if you wanna see the episodes "in order", A Matter of Principals is first in production order and Yakity-Sax (the one that's airing Friday) is actually supposed to be episode 18! So if you wanna watch them in order, Yakity-Sax should be watched after End in Friend! ;) 

I will only watch it if it's a decent enough quality. If it's bad quality then I can wait till it actually releases.

(edited)
6 hours ago, MegaSean45 said:

In all things considered though, if you wanna see the episodes "in order", A Matter of Principals is first in production order and Yakity-Sax (the one that's airing Friday) is actually supposed to be episode 18! So if you wanna watch them in order, Yakity-Sax should be watched after End in Friend! ;) 

Please oh please let them actually PLAY Yakety-Sax in the episode!

(Commonly known as the Benny Hill theme)

Edited by cuteycindyhoney