Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could the map be hinting a next-gen Elements of Harmony?

FlareGun45

(edited)

First we had the Pillars of Harmony:
* Star Swirl (Sorcery)
* Rockhoof (Strength)
* Mistmane (Beauty)
* Flash Magnus (Bravery)
* Somnambula (Hope)
* Mage Meadowbrook (Healing)

And then came the Elements of Harmony:
* Twilight (Magic)
* Applejack (Honesty)
* Rarity (Generosity)
* Rainbow (Loyalty)
* Pinkie (Laughter)
* Fluttershy (Kindness)

Who's to say the Elements will last forever? 

Think about it! At first, the map was only summoning the Mane Six to friendship missions because of how they're connected to the Elements of Harmony! After a while though, in came Starlight, then Spike, then the CMCs, and then Sunburst being summoned by the map! That's SIX non-Mane 6 characters that got summoned by the map! Think this could be a coincidence? It most likely is, but if the Pillars created the Tree of Harmony which made the Elements, what if the Elements created a next-gen set of tools of Harmony?

Season 9 spoiler:

It is said in the leak that the Elements of Harmony are going to be destroyed by Grogar, so if this were the case, there'd have to be something new that would protect Equestria from danger!

So if 6 characters have been summoned by the map, and they aren't connected to the elements, AND they've played important roles in the Mane Six's lives, this could mean Starlight, Spike, Sunburst, and the CMCs could be the next-generation of Elements of Harmony if the developers are taking this course! What do you think of this?

Here's my idea for the next-gen elements known as the Generations of Harmony:
* Spike (Acceptance)
* Starlight (Empathy)
* Sunburst (Knowledge)
* Apple Bloom (Unity)
* Sweetie Belle (Playfulness)
* Scootaloo (Courage)

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

I personally think the new elements of harmony would be something that currently is not around today or currently existing characters. Characters in the far future.

That'd feel pretty odd. I mean that IS realistic and could be interesting, but if then it might feel rushed. If we get elements that connect to the existing characters like the ones I listed, it might feel earned and could be done in a pretty clever way that makes sense to each of their story arcs!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, MegaSean45 said:

That'd feel pretty odd. I mean that IS realistic and could be interesting, but if then it might feel rushed. If we get elements that connect to the existing characters like the ones I listed, it might feel earned and could be done in a pretty clever way that makes sense to each of their story arcs!

Well, I personally feel those characters have already got enough attention, at least for now. With the pillars, it was many centuries until there was the current elements of harmony, this makes sense. Why would those characters receive the elements of harmony when the current elements are still around?

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

Well, I personally feel those characters have already got enough attention, at least for now. With the pillars, it was many centuries until there was the current elements of harmony, this makes sense. Why would those characters receive the elements of harmony when the current elements are still around?

Well, I don't see why it has to be that far in the future. It could be about five years later. Hell, if the upcoming show is about them, I'll die of joy :squee: . But right, I think at least half the cast should be new characters

The Tree is spreading its vile influence across the world in search of those who could face its evil:

• Element of Envy: a big, energetic centaur girl with temper problems.

• Element of Sloth: a peryton king who abandoned his duties and left his kingdom to rot

• Element of Lust: a figment from the dream realm who lost its heart along the way

• Element of Greed: a dragon thief who stole the flower of eternal life

• Element of Pride: a griffin knight who has no equal

• Element of Gluttony: a spirit with an insatiable appetite for knowledge

• Element of Wrath: Grogar's older brother

• There's probably also a sixth alicorn princess involved.

There you have it folks: next gen, all exciting and cinematic! What? Don't say this didn't excite you more than other proposals ;)

• Brohoof 1