Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Everyone!

EpicEnergy

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Link from another site

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well it all started way back when....let's not. Story wrapped up in a nutshell - I saw an episode of My Little Pony, then the slow process of my reformation began. Brony since somewhere around 2016.

Hello everyone, it’s nice to be on a forum such as this. I can’t wait to discus pony/non-pony topics with you all!

Let me introduce myself. I do not wish to reveal my real name, so everyone can call me @EpicEnergy. I came here from a website called Equestria Daily, where I am currently involved in multiple discussions. Digging deeper into my personal life, my favorite activities and interests are ponies, Star Wars, exercising, and religious stuff that I probably will never bring up due to the controversy around this topic. I put more of my interests in my profile, if you want to know more about that. Shifting topics, I don’t contribute much to the pony community, unless you count analyses, theories, critiques, and so forth.

There is one more thing you should know. I am currently going through rather conflicting and difficult areas of my life that will determine what direction the rest of my life will go. This will also strongly affect my life as a brony, since I may have to lay aside more and more hours of my free time depending on what direction is taken. Therefore, my activity on this forum may decrease or increase significantly due to these circumstances. I would like you to know that no matter how hard and tedious my life gets, I will never stop being a brony; moreover, I will always make time, be it 30 minutes or even 3 hours, for MLP FiM and the discussions in the entire brony community.

Well, there you go, my introduction - I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day!

• Brohoof 7

well hey! welcome to the forums, if you have any questions feel free to ask anypony! 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to our little forums! I hope you have a fun time here!

If you ever have any questions, ask around and we will help you out! :squee:

• Brohoof 1