Bas

Your own weird mlpf behaviour quirks

lately i developed a teacup addiction, also, i almost never sent messages i just talk on threads and status updates

• Brohoof 4

I judge a person based on their avatar. I know that isn't right to do but I can't help it lol.

• Brohoof 3

I tend to read a lot of threads and intend to post in them but then end up not doing so at the last minute usually after typing the post I was going to make.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I do far more lurking and reading than posting. I also like to visit older inactive profiles I see on some of the threads I reply to.

• Brohoof 3

I like to look on people's pages if they sound interesting.  I also like to read someone's post in a way that their avatar would be speaking it, if it's a character I don't know or an OC I just guess. :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

I like to make friends with users that have "glorious" avatars. But of course, I don't like to be a judgmental person and try my best not to be one.

• Brohoof 3

I have a tendency to overthink comments I make on other people's profiles. Even for small complements, I start asking myself if that person might think I'm weird for commenting on their post out of the blue. Luckily, I can generally get past that now and realize that fear is kind of ridiculous. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Badges

I make silly memes & post them in Status Updates with the hope of making people smile/laugh. :twismile:

• Brohoof 4

I recall when I used to utilize "~" in my sentences before. While it was certainly a distinct behaviour of mine... I cannot in good conscience say that I appreciate that quirk of mine now. :pout: I don't suppose it was wrong or immoral in any capacity...  but it is a smidgen strange.

• Brohoof 2

I like to look through the really old forum posts and download old memes + note how internet culture was different back then.

• Brohoof 3

When I try to explain how I feel about something, I either overthink and obsess over it until it’s right.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, The Recherche said:

I recall when I used to utilize "~" in my sentences before. While it was certainly a distinct behaviour of mine... I cannot in good conscience say that I appreciate that quirk of mine now. :pout: I don't suppose it was wrong or immoral in any capacity...  but it is a smidgen strange.

I don't know what you are talking about, desu~~.

• Brohoof 2

I refuse to use any reaction other than "brohoof".

• Brohoof 3

Badges

Sometimes if I go to the forums for the first time in the day and have zero notifications, I get paranoid and worried that I put people off or made people angry or annoyed. That usually isn't the case though and I just worry too much. Damn anxiety. I guess since this is one of the only communities I really have a place in I am extra afraid of putting people off with my quirks. :\

• Brohoof 1

I post things that I take back about myself later. I guess I just don't know who I really am.

• Brohoof 1

I say everypony nopony somepony and anypony  and sometimes i squee

Edited by Crimson storm
  • Brohoof 1