Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What age were you when you started watching MLP?

Dashy 4 Ever

What age were you when you started watching MLP?  

51 users have voted

1. 1. What age were you when you started watching MLP?

• Couple months old.
    • Less then 6 years old.
    • 10 years old.
    • Less than 20 years old.
    • When I got married.
    • When I retired.
    • Between 20 and 40

(edited)

I was around, um... let's see here... I was, um... around 6 years old!! After that, I kinda forgot about MLP until I was 10. I remember then because back then, you could watch MLP episodes for free on YouTube.

Edited by Sondash Studios

3 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

I was around, um... let's see here... I was, um... around 6 years old!! After that, I kinda forgot about MLP until I was 10. I remember then because back then, you could watch MLP episodes for free on YouTube.

I first watched it when I was 10...

I played the game for about a year and then my mum gave me Amazon Prime I decided to search "My Little Pony" out of curiosity if my favorite game was made into a movie/TV show

• Brohoof 1

I have some vague memories of watching a few episodes when I was little. (I was born in 1979) I didn't really become a fan until Friendship is Magic was about to start season two in 2011. On a whim, I had downloaded and started watching season one just days before the start of season two. So i guess I became a fan at the ripe old age of 32.

Depends. Let's see. I was 34 when I first checked it out and didn't get interested, but inadvertently got my two kids hooked. I was 37 when they convinced me to give it a go again and became a fan. I was also married at that time soooo .... I picked that option. 

37 married with kids. 

• Brohoof 1

I was 14. 5 years ago. But I swear I was brainwashed from a young age cuz at my grandma's house there was one bucket of bath tub toys that every grandkid played with boy or girl and there was a couple ponies in there from gen 2 I think. And my mom likes to say she is an OG brony/pegasister since she watched g1 when she was a kid.