Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and kisses his cheek "Just tell him his mommy needs a little help in the bathroom, he will understand" she says, leaning on the wall as she watches Dynamo leave to go tell Dusk that the may be a little while. She smiles as she then sits down on the lid of the toilet and waits for Dynamo to return, and when he does, she smiles "Alright then love, lets get down to business" she giggles, lifting her arm up for help standing up. After she is helped up and into the shower, she kisses Dynamo lovingly "Thanks babe, how'd Dusky take it?"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo pondered on her suggestion, before smiling with a nod. "That sounds like a good idea. I can see him understanding easily. I'm guessing this sort of situation may have happened before, when you were still living in Night's home, right?" He says as he started to make his way out of the bathroom. "I'll be right back. Try not to miss me so much while I'm gone." He glanced behind him with a chuckle, before exiting the bathroom. He He walked over to Dusk's room and quietly opened the door slightly to peek into the room. He saw that Dusk had finished getting dressed and was cuddling his Luna plush. He smiles as he knocked on the door, before entering the room. "Hey, Dusk. I was just coming in to check up on you. I hope everything is okay. Mommy needed me to help her with the shower. It'll take a couple of minutes, but we'll be making breakfast before you know it." He says, walking over and pulling the young colt into a hug. After getting an understanding nod, he smiles with a smile as he pulled back from the hug. "Thank you for understanding, my son. I asked mommy if something like this happened when you and her were with your grandma. I'm guessing that my assumption was correct." He says, as he started to make his way towards the door. "We'll let you know when everything is done. Then, we can give you a nice surprise with a phone call." He winked at the confused look on Dusk's face. "It's just like I said before. You'll understand when the time is right." He waves to Dusk, before making his exit of the room and back towards the bathroom.

Dynamo knocked on the bathroom door as he entered the room. "Hey, sweetheart. I just got back, so I hope you didn't miss me too much." He chuckles, before walking over to Broken and helped her into the shower. He returned the kiss and nods at her remark. "You're welcome, my love. Also, Dusk took it pretty well. He understood and told me the same thing I assumed earlier. About how Night must have helped you out when it came to you and Dusk living in Night's home." 

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk was still getting ready when Dynamo knocked on his bedroom door, he looks up and listens to what he was going to say. He smiles and nods "It's okay daddy, nana had to help Mummy a lot in the bathroom when we lived with her" he hugs her "Thank you for looking after mummy" he nuzzles him before letting go and going to finish getting ready for the day. 

Broken smiles when she sees Dynamo return and is helped back into the shower, "mm, he is a very understanding little colt" she smiles and kisses Dynamo before they begin to shower.

- time skip -

About twenty minutes later, their shower was done and they were both clean, and getting dressed. As Broken put on her mechanical arm and leg before kissing Dynamo once more "alright, I'll give mom and Button a call while you cook dinner and make your calls" she says, getting out her cell phone, dialing their number.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and returns the hug from Dusk. "Thank you for telling me, Dusk. I'm glad to know that nana helped out mommy when she needed help." He says as he nuzzled his son. "You're welcome and it's no problem, my son. Just like I said when I would always protect mommy. I'll always be there to protect you. You're both my family and family needs to stick together." He says, before making his return the to the bathroom. The gaming unicorn returned as he helped Broken into the shower. "He truly is because he is a good boy. He takes after his mother and father, after all." He chuckles and kisses Broken, before they take their shower.

- time skip -

About twenty minutes later, they had finished their shower and were dressed. As Dynamo finished getting ready for the day, he looked to Broken, who had put on her mechanical arm and leg. He nods to her plan as he returned the kiss. "Okay, my love. I'll go and make breakfast and then I'll make my call. Afterwards, we'll be able to call my mom." He pulls her into a brief, yet tight hug and made his way out of the bathroom. He walks down the hallway and down the steps to make his way into the living room. He saw Dusk was watching the TV that was turned on in the living room. "Any good cartoons on, buddy? Want to watch and/or help your old man make some breakfast?" He asks his son with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

As Dynamo enters into the room, Dusk looks up "Honestly, no, most of the cartoons on right now are the baby ones" he pulls a face and sighs "The good ones aren't on until later" he says as he gets up and nods, hugging Dynamo "Sure, I'd love to help make breakfast"  he says, going into the kitchen and looks up at Dynamo "Daddy, what are we going to be making today?" he asks, eager to help.

Meanwhile, Broken had just gotten off of the phone to her mother and smiles, she walks down the stairs and hugs Dynamo into his ear "Mom and Pop say it's absolutely fine for them to look after him while we sort out his birthday stuff" she says quietly so only Dynamo could hear. She then kisses his cheek "I also found someone who might be able to do the operation, I made an appointment for this afternoon, is that okay sweetie?"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo frowns as Dusk explained his favorite cartoons weren't on. "I'm really sorry to hear that, buddy. It's also a shame that the good cartoons aren't on different channels. I'm talking about the good old cartoons like Ed, Edd n Eddy, Foster's Home and other shows of that variety. If you were born in that era, then you would have had a treat. Nowadays, it's either a spinoff of some show that isn't as good or hit or miss shows. If we can find some shows on TV, then I'll definitely watch them with you. Maybe even mommy would like to watch, as well. She probably would have known those shows." He smiles reassuringly as he ruffled Dusk's mane playfully. He returns the hug as the two made their way towards the kitchen. "I was thinking about making some bacon and eggs. How does that sound? You can help me with cracking the eggs." He smiles, getting the bacon and eggs out of the fridge.

As he put the bacon in the microwave, the gaming unicorn went back to the table to help Dusk. "Just tap the egg carefully on the bowl and pull the shell apart. It's difficult at first because you might get egg shells in the bowl. I remember doing that my first time when my mom and dad made eggs." He chuckled at the memory as he helped his son with breakfast. He felt someone hug him from behind and smiles to see that it was Broken. He listens closely to what she had to whisper to him and nods. "Okay and that's good to hear. It shouldn't take long to talk about what the birthday plan will be." He says, returning the hug and kiss. At the mention of seeing someone about the operation, he nods with a soft smile. "Of course that would be okay, sweetheart. I just hope that they'll be able to help. I love you for who you are. However, if you want to do this, then I'm with you  on this one hundred percent. We'll all have a chance to spend time with each other, before my training tonight." He says, remembering that he was supposed to be training with Luna. "Would it be okay if you helped Dusk with the eggs, my love? I'm going to put more bacon in the microwave and then I'm going to make a phone call." He says, winking to Broken as he was going to call his old teacher.

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk nods "I think mommy has some dvds of some of those shows, it's what she would put on for me when it was my tv time" he smiles and nods as he goes to help in the kitchen, he waits to hear what they are having and then looks to Dynamo "Daddy? Why do you put bacon in the microwave? Doesn't it taste better if you fry it over the stove?" he asks, smiling as he was eager to help. After hearing what he was asked to do, he tried to do a couple, but wasn't quite good at it, until Dynamo had gone over to him and had helped him.

Broken smiles and nods, kissing Dynamo once on the lips before hugging him once more "I know you do baby, but it'd make life, especially my life so much easier" she chuckles before nodding and going over to Dusk to help him "Your daddy is right, cartoons these days aren't as good as they used to be back in the day.." she giggles "And before you ask Dynamo, yes I have seen the old cartoons of my homeworld, they were surprisingly accurate" she smiles "and I can look at my collection of dvds, maybe we could have dinner while watching old cartoons."

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles with a nod at Dusk's remark. "Mommy has some good taste in cartoons. It's been so long since I've sat down to watch cartoons. Maybe it's time that I should change that." At his son's questioning of the eggs, the gaming unicorn chuckled. "While it would taste better on the stove, it adds a good crunchy taste when they are in the microwave. Plus, it's how my mom and dad would cook the bacon. It makes cooking both eggs and bacon a little easier." He says with a wink. He smiles as Dusk tried his best with the eggs, while he helped his son out. "I know you can do it, buddy. Practice makes perfect, after all. I can imagine you making an amazing breakfast in the future. That, or right now because we're working together like a team." He chuckled as he took the bacon out of the microwave, before taking a new batch and began to cook the bacon.

Dynamo nods, returning the kiss and hug and giving Broken a smile. "You're right, sweetheart. I guess I can't help in worrying from time to time. I'll always worry about you and Dusk." He says, kissing her cheek and made his way into the living room. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and began to dial his old teacher. As he heard the phone start to ring, he chuckled at Broken's remark. "I didn't think you had cartoons where you lived, my love. Although, I guess TV can be from anywhere in the world. It also makes me wonder if there were camera's around when Sonic X was going on." He chuckled at the possibility, before he heard his teacher pick up on the line. He talked for a bit of time, before hearing the microwave had rung. After bidding his teacher farewell, he made his way back into the kitchen. He took the rest of the bacon out as he began to cook the eggs. "Thank you for helping with the eggs, sweetheart. Everything looks good. I just need to cook the eggs and we'll be set to go." He says, hugging Dusk and Broken, before continuing. "I kind of heard what you said earlier. I think watching cartoon DVD's as we have dinner sounds perfect. I also called my teacher. He said he can make what I was thinking of. It'll just take a few days, but it will arrive on time."

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk smiles "Teamwork always makes things better" he says to Dynamo and then after he is helped by his mother, and soon the eggs were ready to be cooked. Broken looks to him "Well, I think, it is possible that perhaps Sonic had an influence on how the shows were written" she shrugs "As for cameras, who knows" she says before hugging Dynamo once more "I understand hon, well do you think you'd have time to go to the meeting with me after we discuss the plans?" she asks "It'd be nice to have some..well emotional support there" she kisses his cheek.

@Scarlet Rose

As Dynamo was cooking the eggs, he looked back to Dusk and smiles. "You can say that again, little buddy. Teamwork makes everything run smoothly like clockwork." He chuckled at Broken's remark and nods. "That's true. He's had so many games that you think he made the series what it is now. I've only seen the games of Unleashed and Colors. Everything else I've seen in videos from time to time." He says, having a wondrous look on his face. "Now it makes me even curious about if there were camera's flying around out of sight. Since the show was based off of Sonic and the others. I guess it's a mystery." He shrugged his shoulders as he returned the hug. "I think I have plenty of time to go to the meetings with you. It's better than going alone and having to listen to things that the doctor might make it sound dreadful." He says as he returns the kiss on her cheek. He turned the stove off as he took the pot off of said stove. He made sure everyone had plates as he placed the eggs and bacon on each plate. He grabbed forks for everyone, before putting the pot in the sink and taking a seat. "I hope you enjoy breakfast everyone. Today sounds like it's going to be both a busy and exciting day." He smiles as he dug into his bacon and eggs. He hummed and sighed happily as the food tasted good. 

@Dynamo Pad

"Today is indeed going to be a big day" Broken says "Hey Dusky, daddy and I have some things to do during this morning and afternoon, so you'll be being foalsat by your nana and grandpop, okay sweetie?" she asks Dusk, who looks up at them and nods as he starts to eat his breakfast "Of course mommy" he says, "Mm this is good daddy" he says, quickly finishing up his first plate and going for seconds. Broken simply smiles and goes for seconds as well before looking to Dynamo "thanks love" she kisses him before looking to Dusk "After that, go clean your teeth and brush your mane, tail and fur please" Dusk nods, quickly finishing his seconds and making his way to the bathroom while Broken smiles, getting up, kissing Dynamo and going to their private ensuite bathroom.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled as Dusk and Broken enjoyed the breakfast he made. "Thank you, Dusk and you're welcome sweetheart. I'm glad you both enjoyed my cooking. I don't make a lot of breakfast, but I know some things to make. At least I'll have a teacher in the future. That is, if she wants to teach me in cooking lessons." He winked to Broken as he nuzzled her. He finished his helping of breakfast, before taking seconds. He nods in agreement to Broken as Dusk finished his breakfast. "Mommy is right, little buddy. We all need to look nice if we're going to make a nice phone call." That was the only hint he would give as he threw the paper plates away, while placing his utensils in the kitchen sink. He returns Broken's kiss, got up from his seat and followed Dusk to the bathroom. He could see that the young colt was brushing his teeth. He smiles and stood next to him, grabbing his own toothbrush in the process. "Hope you don't mind if I scoot in. I need to brush my teeth, as well." He says, wanting to make a good example for his son. After using mouth wash to make sure his teeth were clean, he grins as he took his hairbrush and began to brush his mane, tail and fur. "If you need any help, then let me know, Dusk. We got to look our best when your mommy and I give you a special surprise."

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk looks to him as he looks to his father and nods, hugging him "Who are we calling daddy?" he asks before finishing cleaning his teeth and then looks at the brush, then nods a little "I-..could you please brush my fur, mane and tail daddy?" he asks as he goes over to a seat and sits down, waiting for his dad to help him, he also looks up "Daddy? I heard you and mummy talking earlier..you said something about loving who and what she is already..what did you mean?"

• The title was changed to The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and Scarlet Rose)

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo looks to the door to make sure that Broken didn't hear them. "Let's just say that we are calling some family. It seems like you have more than just nana to talk to and see." He winked at Dusk to keep his son in suspense. At Dusk's question of getting help to brush his fur, mane and tail, Dynamo nods with a smile. "Of course I can help, little buddy." He says as Dusk took a seat on the toilet. Dynamo then took the brush and gently brushing his son's mane. "It's always good to look nice to impress. Although, it's always good to be yourself. We'll have you looking handsome in no time at all." He says, raising an eyebrow what Dusk was talking about. The gaming unicorn thought for a moment, before understanding what Dusk was trying to ask. "Well...it's a bit difficult to explain, to be honest." He says, switching from Dusk's mane to his tail. "I will always love you and your mommy, no matter what. I would say that this is something for your mommy to discuss with you. In a way, it's not my place to tell. I hope that you understand what I mean. That, and I hope you understand what mommy will tell you. You might need to know when your older, if that's okay." He says, not wanting to reveal the truth to his son just yet about Broken.

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk listened to Dynamo and nods "O-okay daddy" he says and sat patiently as he let Dynamo brush his fur, mane and tail. He gives him a smile "I know that mommy and I will always love you, no matter what too" he says and when Dynamo has finished brushing him, he gets up and hugs him "Love you daddy" he says before skipping back to his room to grab some of his favorite toys and coloring books before going down to the living room and starts to play.

Broken smiles as she had finished making herself look pretty before going to the joint bathroom and hugging Dynamo from behind, kissing his cheek "Hey there, tell me, have you seen my boyfriend? He's tall, got blue fur, a black mane and tail and is quite cute"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled as he finished brushing Dusk's mane, fur and tail. "I can tell you one thing. I think this other family member is really going to like you. I can easily guarantee it." He says, smiling at Dusk's comment as he turned to his son. "I'm really glad to hear that, Dusk. That's all I can ever ask for." He says, returning the embrace and holding him tight. "I love you too, my son. I love you and your mommy so much. More than you two will ever know." He says as he saw Dusk skipping out of the bathroom.

Dynamo smiles as he began to finish getting ready for the day. As he looked in the mirror and nods in approval, he was caught off guard as he felt someone hugging him from behind. At the questioning of the person from behind, he smirked and chuckled slightly. "Hmm...I may have seen the description of this boyfriend of yours. Tell me something. Would this boyfriend's name be Dynamo Pad? If so, it depends on who's looking for him. Who wants to know?" He asks, wanting to play along in the act.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles, kissing his neck once more "Why yes, my boyfriend's name does so happen to be Dynamo Pad, as for who's looking, well I am, as it would just so happen that he owes me lots of hugs and kisses" she giggles, turning him around and kissing him on the lips, holding it for a good minute. "There, come on love, Dusk is all excited, so we had best go call your mother and then organize everything else, what do you say?" she ask, taking his hand in hers and leading him to the living room.

Dusk, who was playing with his toys, looked up and saw his mother and father, he smiles and sways his tail like a puppy. 

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled slightly as Broken had kissed his neck. "Please be careful, sweetheart. I can be pretty ticklish." He says, placing a hand over his mouth in surprise. "I can imagine that you heard me, so now I must be on guard. You have discovered my one true weakness!" He exclaims, before chuckling once more. "Hmm...now that's very peculiar. For it appears that I am this Dynamo Pad that you speak of. I also owe my girlfriend a lot of hugs and kisses? Well, then. Who am I to deny my loving girlfriend of hugs and kisses?" He smiles softly as she turned him around. He wrapped his arms around Broken and pulled her close, while returning the kiss upon her lips. After a minute, he leaned back from the kiss and nods. "You're right. My mom should be awake around now. So, it'll be good to catch her right about now." he says as she took his hand into her own hand. The two then left the bathroom and made their way towards the steps.

As the couple made their way down the steps, they reached the living room to see Dusk, who was playing with his toys. "Are you ready to meet someone really special, you two? If so, then you'll see her in just a moment." He says to both Dusk and Broken, while Dynamo took his cell phone out of his pants pocket. He then dialed a number and awaited for the one he was calling to answer. He smiles as he heard the other caller on the line had picked up the phone. "Good morning sweetheart. It's always a nice surprise to hear from you. How are you?" Dynamo smiles as he heard his mom's remark. "I'm doing great, mom. It's nice to hear from you, as well. I have a few guests over my house and I wanted you to meet them. Would you be up for a face time?" He asks as he sent the request to do a face to face call. He grinned happily as he heard his mother giggling. "Of course I would dear. I just finished breakfast and don't have any dance lessons today. So, you caught me at a good time." She says as she accepted the request.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she hugs and kisses Dynamo once more while she plays along with Dusk, waiting for Dynamo to call his mom and then to introduce them. She smiles as she then hears Dynamo's mother's voice and thinks to herself "She sounds really nice" and smiles more as she puts Dusk into her lap, hugging him close.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled with a smile as he returned Broken's hug and kiss. As he saw his mother answer the request, he, Broken and Dusk saw a periwinkle furred unicorn. She had purple eyes, while wearing a salmon colored shirt and gray sweatpants. Her mane was tied in a ponytail, while the mare smiled at the group. "Well, hello there. My name is Gentle Steps. It's so nice to meet you both." She says, wondering who was sitting next to Dynamo. "Mom? Let me introduce you to Broken Record and Dusk. Broken is my girlfriend and Dusk is her son. Well, he's also my son, since he called me his father." He blushed with a smile, while scratching his cheek. Gentle's eyes lit up like a star in the sky. "I'm so happy for you, honey! She's really cute. Also, you have a son!?" He faked a gasp, but she was honestly surprised. Dynamo chuckled and nods. "Yup, but he's a good boy. He takes after me and Broken. Button is also like Dusk's grandfather." Gentle levitated her phone, while placing her hands over her cheeks. "Oh, he is so adorable. I've always wanted to be a grandmother." She says, before looking to the young colt. "Hi there, sweetie. You're so handsome and adorable. I hope you'd like to have me as your grandmother." She says, before looking to Broken. "It's also really nice to meet you, Broken. I hope my Dynamo has treated you well." 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she hugs Dusk close to her "Hello miss Steps, it is nice to meet you too, and don't worry, Dynamo's been very good to both myself and Dusk here" she says as Dusk waves "We've only been dating for a little while, a couple of days actually, but after what he did for me at the arcade the other day, I think he is a keeper." she smiles, hugging Dynamo close as she looks to her boyfriend and her son "and the fact that my own mother has accepted Dynamo and Button into our family, it means my mom thinks he's a keeper too..oh and yes Dynamo is correct, Button acts like a grandpa for Dusk, as he is dating my mother" she giggles, Dusk tugs on her arm before she lowers the phone so that he could see.

"Hi nana, and thank you!" he beams proudly at the praise Gentle Steps had given him "Daddy is really nice and caring, he makes my mummy happy, so it makes me happy too" he then holds up a plush of Luna "Look what I got from grandpa Button yesterday! It's a plush of my auntie Luna!" he giggles and hugs it tightly to himself.

Broken smiles as she takes the phone back "We're planning something special, so I think Dynamo will go somewhere private to talk to you about it. It was really nice meeting you."

Edited by Scarlet Rose

@Scarlet Rose

Gentle smiled and chuckled at Broken's comment. "I'm really glad to hear that, my dear. Hearing that means that I raised him well. Also, no need to be formal. You can call me Gentle, Miss Gentle or even mom." She says, waving at Dusk, before continuing. "It sounds like it's been a crazy few days. I'm glad he was able to keep you safe. You've found yourself a really good keeper, Broken." Her eyes widened in surprise at the mention of Button? "He found himself a girlfriend too? I'm really happy to hear that. I remember Dynamo telling me that he's been looking for a girlfriend. It's nice hearing that he's doing well."

She watches as Dusk took the phone to talk to her. "Hey there, sweetie and you're welcome." She says, chuckling at the proud look Dusk was giving her. "I think your daddy will be a very special person for you. Always remember to be a good boy, okay? You mommy and daddy love you very much, little Dusky." She says, before continuing. "Aw, that plush looks so cute. It looks exactly like Princess Luna too. I think that's really nice of Button to get that for you."

At the mention of planning something special. Dynamo smiles and shook his head. "That's okay. We can talk about the plan here." He says, before taking back the phone. "Hey mom? I'm not sure if you're busy this week or next week, but would you consider stopping by to spend time with the family?" Gentle hummed at the plan, while looking at the calendar on her desk. "I think so. I should be free next week, but I'll have to let you know." Dynamo smiles brightly and nods. "Okay and that's no problem." He says, looking at the clock to see that they needed to get ready for the day. "Hey mom? We need to go, but I'll message you later about the details of the plan." Gentle smiles and nods. "That's no problem at all. I have a few dance classes, so I'll let you know, dear. Talk to you soon. I love you, honey. Bye, Broke and little Dusk." She says, waving at the group, before hanging up. "I love you too mom. Talk to you soon!" He says, waving back to Gentle as he hung up the phone. 

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk smiles and makes the plush wave a hoof to say goodbye as Broken also gave her farewells to Gentle, he then looks to Dynamo and Broken "Are we going to nana and grandpa's soon?" he asks, as Broken hugs him "Soon my dear, we just have a few more things to do before we go" she says, standing up and going over to the kitchen to do the dishes. "You'll be spending a fair bit of time there sweetie, mommy and daddy has to go do some shopping and then mommy has an appointment, okay sweetie?"

Dusk looks up at her as he offers to help dry the dishes "It's okay mummy" he hugs her before starting to dry the dishes.

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled softly with a chuckle as Dusk made the plush wave a hoof to Gentle. At Dusk's question, he nods, while listening to the plan Broken had. "Did you need my help with anything? I appreciate the help, but you don't have to do that, you guys." He says, making his way into the kitchen to see Broken doing the dishes, while Dusk helped in drying. He then walked over to help put the dishes away when they were dried. "Maybe after we get the shopping and appointment done, we'll have a game and movie marathon. How does that sound, Dusk?" He asks, while looking to both Dusk and Broken. "I hope you liked getting to meet my mom. She really took a liking to you both. I also hope she'll be able to stop by sometime soon. She teaches a lot and doesn't take a vacation so often." He says, glancing off to the side, while in thought. "I think a vacation might be in need of preparation. Seeing how everyone deserves a vacation." He says, inconspicuously glancing back to Broken, so their eyes would meet. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Both Dusk and Broken smiles "I'm glad she likes us dear, I quite like her too, as does Dusk" she says with a smile and stopping doing the dishes momentarily to hug him "And I think her name suits her, Gentle. She certainly has a very gentle quality about her" she says as she then returns to the dishes as Dusk's ears perk at the mention of a gamin marathon "I would like that heaps daddy, is the appointment what you and mommy were talking about earlier?" he asks curiously as Broken smiles "Yes dear, mommy is going to see a specialist about her arm and her leg..Mommy is hoping to be more..normal so to speak" she says before putting him down and finishing the dishes. "Alright, that's all the dishes, shall we take Dusky to his nan and pops?"