Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Demencia

"I just hope he'll be okay. I know he's still young, but do you think he'll be ready? My mom held me back in preschool because I had trouble talking and I was too hyperactive at that age. If you can actually believe that." He chuckled as he wouldn't blame Broken if she didn't. "Other than that, it would give him time to socialize and make some new friends. I do wonder if Onyx is in preschool, or if he's about to. It would be nice to start school with friends he already knows. That way, he won't feel isolated and they'll spend time together." He smiles, returning the kiss as he was just about finished with dinner. "How many scoops would you like to have for your pasta. There's plenty of food for the two of us."

After making sure that Dusk had everything for the sleepover, CD nodded as he zipped up the night bag and threw the night bag over his shoulders. "Okie doki artichoki. That must be enough time for Onyx's dad to come pick you up. So, all we need to do now is wait. Let's head back to the living room to make sure that we can see them arriving." He advised the young colt as he started to make his way towards the door that lead to hallway and steps. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken thinks for a moment "All we can do is wait and see dear" she would say "By the looks of it, he doesn't have too much problem making friends, I mean he's going to his first ever sleep over tonight, and he still has a month until Preschool start" she would say and then look up "Hmm two scoops please dear, I'm trying to cut down on carbs"

Dusk smiles and nods, hugging CD, "I know, I cannot wait though"

@Demencia

"That's fair and very true. I just wouldn't want him to feel alone or being picked on by other students. I just hate to worry about him going through what I had to go through for years." He pondered with worry, before nodding with a smile as he remembered all the positive things that happened to Dusk. "I guess we could also ask Pinkie and Cheese if their daughter is in school. Maybe that way, the three of them can become good friends. At least there's a month before school starts. It gives him time to prepare and settle in. Along with us as we can see if he's ready or needs to wait a year." He says, grabbing a plate and utensils as he scooped up the necessary amounts of food for him and his marefriend. "There you are, my love. Two scoops just like you asked. I just hope I was able to do a good job." After making sure that everything was turned off on the stove, he moved over to the lights and made everything dim. He then made his way to the table and used his magic to light up some candles. After setting up an ideal romantic dinner, he moved over to the table, until he was sitting across from Broken. After taking his seat, he smiled as he waited patiently for Broken to try the dinner he and she made together.

CD grinned as he returned the hug that Dusk had given him. "I'm really happy to see that you're looking forward to this. Just make sure be good and have a lot of fun. This will give you a perfect opportunity to get to know your friend, as well." He says, carrying both Dusk and his suitcase down towards the steps and living room. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "You're right, we can check in on them tomorrow perhaps and ask then" she says as she accepts the bowl with the pasta and sauce, kissing Dynamo's cheek "This looks great hon" she would say.

Just as they were beginning to eat, Thunder Rush, Onyx's father would arrive at the door and knocks on it.

@Demencia

"I just hope Pinkie and Cheese don't get annoyed of us checking up on them so much." He chuckled, before continuing. "Seeing how we've been seeing them every single day. They'll probably think that we are their favorite customer's when it comes to visiting the bakery." He smiles as he felt the kiss upon his cheek. "I'm glad you think the dinner looks great, sweetheart. I just hope the food tastes as good as it looks." He says, grabbing a forkful of food and taking a bite. "Mm...this is really good. It helps that I had some help in making this dinner together." He grins, while winking at Broken and returning the kiss upon her cheek.

The dinner was interrupted by a knock on the door, but CD was quick to hear the door. "Hold the phone! I'll make sure to get it!" After reaching the bottom steps, he placed Dusk's feet on the ground as he rushed over towards the door. He opened the door to see a stallion standing right in front of him. "Good evening, sir. How may I help you? I assume that you are Onyx's father and you're here to pick up Dusk?"

@Dynamo Pad

"I doubt they'd get annoyed, you know Pinkie Pie, she loves having her friends over" she says with a giggle and looks to the door.

Thunder Rush smiles and nods "Hello, yes I am Onyx's father, my name is Thunder Rush, and you must be Dusk's father?" he would ask with a smile

@Demencia

As Dynamo finished his bite of his dinner, he chuckled with a nod. "I guess you're right. I've seen Pinkie around town every now and then. I don't think I've ever seen her look upset over anything, in my opinion. Well...there was that time with the yovidaphone, but nobody really likes to talk about that." He shuddered slightly, before looking over at the door.

CD smiled and nodded at both Thunder Rush's name, but nodded slightly at the implication. "It's nice to meet you Thunder and you could say that. You see, the father is in the kitchen eating dinner with Broken. I, on the other hand, is a clone of said father. Call it more of the Similo Duplexis spell to create a clone. I usually am made in case one or the other needs to go to work and Dusk is home by himself. Call it a parent's intuition, if that makes sense." He grinned sheepishly, before extending a hoof behind him towards the kitchen. "Would you perhaps like to meet the parents of the hour?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods, then sees that Onyx's father was at the door, "We should probably go meet Onyx's father" she says with a smile, putting a keep warm spell on her food to keep it warm while she got up and introduces herself to Thunder Rush.

Thunder Rush smiles "I think that might be a wise idea" he says

• 2 weeks later...

@Demencia

Dynamo looked over to see that Onyx's father was at the front door. As he listened to Broken's remark, he got up out of his seat and followed his girlfriend into the living room. "That's a good idea. It's better to meet him and make sure that Dusky will be okay." As he made his way into room, he moved over to CD as the clone merged with the original. He placed a hand upon his forehead as he still felt a slight headache. Even though it wasn't that much magic that was lost, he still regained the memories of the clone. "I'm sorry about that. I heard what CD had said and it seemed only fitting that it would be nice for Broken and I to meet you. It's just like what CD had also said. My name is Dynamo Pad, but you can call me Dynamo. It's really nice to meet you, Thunder." He says, extending his hand for Thunder to take in a handshake.

@Dynamo Pad

Thunder Rush smiles as he takes Dynamo's hand and shakes it "Same, my boy couldn't stop talking about how your erm clone and your son were really nice to him and my wife" he would smile a bit more. "Well, it looks like I came in the middle of your dinner, so if Dusk has his things, I can take him off your hands for the night" he'd smile as Dusk nods.

@Demencia

Dynamo smiled as Thunder Rush had returned the handshake, before chuckling at his choice of words in his remark. "I can understand if you're confused about the whole clone thing. A friend of mine was able to help me with the cloning spell, but it's a tricky spell to use, at times. I don't use it often, but it helps give me practice when trying to help in my responsibilities. However, I know that my clone doesn't take away from being the original in doing the right thing. It's nice to hear that my clone had made a good impression. Even if she met my clone, it'd still be nice to meet you and your wife. It's better to know the real individual instead of a clone made from a spell." He says, feeling happy, yet feeling as if he confused himself on his response. "Oh, just a moment. Broken and I want to say something to our son, before he goes off to his sleepover." He called out, walking over and taking Dusk into his arms. "Now, Dusky. Your mommy and I want you to be on your best behavior, but we want you to have a nice time. If you need something or you need to come home, then don't hesitate to ask Mr. Thunder and Miss Crystal to call us. We'll be over to pick you up as soon as possible. We'll miss you very much and we love you very much, as well." He walked back over to Broken with Dusk in his arms, before pulling Broken into a family group hug.

@Dynamo Pad

Thunder nodded as he watched the loving embrace between Dynamo and Dusk. Dusk nods and nuzzles Dynamo as he hugs him back "I will daddy" he says and smiles, holding up his plushie of Luna before hugging him once more "Goodnight daddy, I love you and mummy so much" he says before skipping off to join Thunder Rush.

Thunder smiles "Have a goodnight Dynamo" he would say

@Demencia

Dynamo smiled with a nod as Dusk gave his confirm and held up his plush of Luna. "Goodnight, my son. Mommy and I love you dearly. May your plush of Luna and Auntie Luna watch over you." He returned the hug as Dusk began to skip away to join Thunder. "Thank you and I hope you and your family have a good evening, as well, Thunder. Broken and I hope to hear from you all soon." He waved to Thunder as he watched the duo made their leave. 

The blue stallion could only sigh and frown as he watched his son had left. "I know he'll be careful, but I can't help in missing him already. I can imagine that you feel the same, right, sweetheart?" He turned to Broken as he placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "I just know that he'll be okay. He takes after you and I, after all. For now, let's just enjoy the rest of our dinner and have a lovely evening. What do you say?" He took his hand off of her shoulder, before moving to take her hand into his own.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nuzzles him "I know how you feel dear, expect a goodnight call from him though, this is his first time away from home and either me or my mum" she says with a smile and kisses him before holding his hand and using her magic to feed herself.

@Demencia

Dynamo returned the nuzzle as he nodded at her remark. “I’m glad I’m not alone in that train of thought. I know we knew each other just recently, but I’m glad to have him as my son. If there isn’t a call at a certain time, then we’ll make sure to call just in case. I remember my mom would always have me call to make sure that I’m okay if I was at a sleepover, or even a convention.” He says, smiling as he returned the kiss, before leading Broken back towards the kitchen. As he helped Broken into her seat, he chuckled as he used his magic to help feed himself. All the while, not letting go of his madefriend’s hand. “So, are there any plans for after having dinner, my love? Possibly anime or video games? If not, then possibly a bit of dancing?”

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would nods "How about...some dancing?" she would ask "Can't think of a better way to get used to my new leg and arm than to have a nice dance with the stallion that I love" she says, eating some more of her dinner, clearly enjoying it.

• Brohoof 1

@Demencia

“I think we have found an agreement on dancing.” He chuckled, before continuing. “If dancing is the choice, then dancing is what it shall be. I can imagine we can dance to some romance songs and some anime songs. I know of some good songs to dance to. I will say this, though. If your new arm and leg become tired, then you can rest your feet upon my feet. That way, you won’t have to worry about falling over if your leg gives out on you. Also, we can still dance, if that’s okay. All that matters to me is that I get to share a dance with the mare that I love.” He says, smiling as he continued to eat his dinner.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods "I am sure you can teach me a few dance moves" she says with a giggle "Especially with how your mom is a dance teacher and all" she'd say and kiss him before continuing to eat her food and enjoy his company. "You are right though, if we do not get a call from Dusky soon, I'll end up calling myself" she smiles at him.

@Demencia

Dynamo playfully rolled his eyes and nodded with a chuckle. "I guess it depends on the song we choose. It could be a regular dance, or even a slow dance. Plus, it would be interesting to try to dance to an anime song. It does depend on the song, of course." He says, kissing Broken as he continued to eat his dinner. "Okay and that sounds fair. It's always a mother's job to worry about her child, or so I've been told. It's what my dad told me as my mom would constantly worry if I was out of town for a few days. Granted, it shows that my mom cares and all that. Also, I can imagine Dusky forgetting because he's having a lot of fun playing video games with his new friend." He smiles back at her.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile "I think a nice slow dance would be wonderful, good way to ease my new leg and arm and it'll be nice and romantic as well" she would say and kiss his cheek "and you are right, it's my job to worry about my baby boy, though I am happy he has a friend he can have sleep overs with and play video games with" she would say, checking her phone.

(edited)

@Demencia

Dynamo chuckled with a smile as he listened to Broken's response. "A slow dance sounds like the best choice then. Also, did you get inside my mind? That's exactly what I was thinking on the whole romance. It's also true that a slow dance wouldn't mess up your new arm and leg, as well." He smiles as he felt the kiss upon his cheek. "Don't you mean our baby boy? He's my son now too, you know?" He smirked playfully with a wink, before continuing. "I'm happy he was able to make a friend too. It seemed my clone thought Onyx was acting like a trouble maker, at first. After getting to know him, it seemed as if there was just a misunderstanding. I'm just glad everything was settled and that new friendships were made. It only makes me wonder how the friendship between Dusky and Cupcake will turn out. Seeing how they'll possibly meet at Dusky's party." He says as he finished eating his dinner, before taking notice of Broken, who was checking on her phone. "Is everything okay, my love? You checking to see if he'd send a message already? Has anything come up? I can imagine there'd be a message of the group saying they made it to Thunder's house safe and sound." He says, giving a reassuring squeeze to her hand that he was still holding.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and lean on him "Pinkie says we're all good to drop on by tomorrow" she says with a smile "and I am also interested to see how Dusky and Cupcake get along" she says and kisses his nose "As for Dusky being our baby boy, you're right, sorry hon, still kinda getting used to it" she would then hold him close "As for the dancing, maybe in a couple of days, we can do some more fast paced dancing"

@Demencia

As he felt Broken lean against him, Dynamo smiled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Glad to hear that we got the green light from Pinkie. I didn't think we'd hear back from her so soon, but this is Pinkie and Cheese, after all." He says with a chuckle. "I wonder if Dusky and Cupcake will meet when we go to Sugarcube Corner tomorrow, or if they'll meet on their birthday. Either way, I can only hope and imagine the two of them will get along. Plus, Onyx will have another friend, as well. One can never have too many friends." He wrinkled his nose as he felt a kiss upon said nose. He smiles and nods, while placing a kiss upon her forehead. "It's okay and there's no need to apologize, my dear. I'm still getting used to having a girlfriend, a son and having both girlfriend and son living together with me. It's a huge change, but a change I'm happy to have happened." He says as he nuzzles her and pulls Broken into a hug.

"I think that sounds like a great idea. I can imagine you have some fast paced songs that can be used for dancing. Although, for now, we have a slow song calling our names." He says, waiting to make sure that Broken had finished her dinner first.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nod, nuzzling and hugging Dynamo back "That is true, it's new for us too, though Dusky's seem to has taken to the idea quickly, which is good" she would say and nod "I think we can let it be a surprise, so we'll drop by on the Bakery on the way to picking Dusk up" she says with a smile and finishes her dinner. "I have a couple of songs, let's see there's.. .calc for one and Terra's theme"

@Demencia

“I’m glad and it’s relieving. I remember that nightmare he had, but I’m just glad Luna was able to help me to help Dusky. I know you said that he was able to take to the idea quickly, but I hope the same can be said for you, sweetheart.” He smiles as he returns the nuzzle. “Okay. I’m all for surprises, but do you think we can surprise Pinkie and Cheese? They’re the masters of surprises. So, I don’t know if they’ll fall for any kid of surprise.” He chuckled, his eyes widening slightly at the mention of songs Broken had mentioned. “ You mean Terra from the Kingdom Hearts games? Now that would be an interesting song to dance too.” He grinned, getting out of his seat as he made his way over to his girlfriend. “So, what’s do you say, Broken? Shall we go dance?” He asks, smiling softly, while offering an extended hoof for her to take.