Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

The next morning would arrive without any incident and Broken would be still fast asleep until the alarm on her phone went off. She'd roll over with a groan but then start to get out of bed and dressed for the day. She'd look beside her to see that Dynamo wasn't in bed. She'd smile and make her way down to the kitchen and living room.

@Etched Daydream

As the next day had soon arrived, Dynamo had woken up earlier than expected. He had a bit of training with Luna, but it was a just a refresher course. Seeing how he was still taking care of Broken as she was recovering. It seemed that the sun wasn't fully up yet, but he wasn't able to go back to sleep. He looked over at Broken and smiled at how peaceful and cute she looked. Making sure that the alarm on his phone was off, he slowly and quietly made his way out of bed. Since he couldn't sleep, he decided to make breakfast to start the day. Once he made his way down the steps, he walked over from the living room to the kitchen and took a deep breath. With a sigh and wiping the sleep from his eyes, Dynamo smiled in confidence as he was ready to make some breakfast.

He decided a simple bacon and egg breakfast would be good, while adding some cereal into the mix. As he was in the middle of making their breakfast buffet, Dynamo's ears perked as he heard the sound of footsteps walking down the steps. "Babe? Is that you? If so, then good morning! I'm almost done making breakfast." He called out to her in hopes that she had heard him.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken covers a yawn and smiles "Yep, and a good morning to you too love" she would say, kissing his cheek "and that breakfast sounds amazing, I'll call Onyx's parents and then Pinkie while you continue to cook breakfast" she would say, hugging him from behind and nuzzling him before going to the sofa and flopping on it, beginning to dial Onyx's father.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo was surprised from the hug from behind, but smiled as he also felt the kiss upon his cheek. He glanced behind him and chuckled at Broken yawning. "How are you feeling, sweetheart? I hope you were able to get a good night's rest." He turned the stove on low, before turning around and returning hug. "Okay and I'll make sure to set up your plate with breakfast. What kind of beverage would you like, hon?" He kissed her cheek and nuzzled her as she pulled back from the hug, before she headed towards the living room sofa. "If Dusky is on the phone, could you tell him I said hi and that I love my little buddy?" He says, flipping the eggs, while also making sure that everything was finished cooking. "It's fairly early, but I hope Pinkie and Cheese are awake. I can only imagine they'd be making sugary treats to start off the morning. Only to be making more treats for the work day ahead for them and the customers." He chuckled as he grabbed paper plates and utensils, before he began setting up the table for him and Broken. 

@Etched Daydream

"You and me both, sweetheart. I haven't had a good sleep like that in a long time. It helps when I get to hold the love of my life in my arms, of course." He chuckles with a smile, before nodding. "Coffee? Okay! One coffee just the way you like it coming right up. Also, thank you for that, hon." As Gentle was dialing Thunder's phone number, Dynamo had grabbed the plates and placed the eggs on said plates. He also grabbed the bacon he cooked and placed them with the eggs. After getting their utensils and setting the table, Dynamo turned on the coffee pot to make Broken her beverage. He wanted a couple of minutes for the water to heat up, but h smiled as his patience had paid off. He grabbed a coffee cup and allowed the coffee to fill the cup. After adding everything to the cup, he decided to take the cup with him into the living room. He had grabbed a glass of orange juice for himself as he wasn't that much of a fan for coffee. Upon arriving in the living room, he placed the beverages on the coffee table, while using coasters so as to not spill the cups. He lightly tapped Broken's shoulder to both grab her attention and to show her that her beverage was all set. He didn't speak in case she was busy talking to Thunder, so as to check up on their son.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and give a nod of thanks to Dynamo for the coffee "Alright, thanks Crystal, we'll come pick Onyx up in a bit, hope you didn't get too overworked at the castle last night. Oh my operation? It went really well and I'm just relaxing now, though Dynamo's going to talk to Button about me working at the arcade too. Oh yeah it'll be lots of fun, well, see you soon, bye" she smiles and hangs up "Alright Dynamo sweetie, we'll drop by the bakery first then go to Crystal and Thunder's to pick Dusky up"

@Etched Daydream

As he patiently sat next to Broken, he could hear his girlfriend was talking to Crystal. After she hung up the phone, Dynamo smiled and turned his attention to Broken. "That sounds good to me. I hope everything went well for everyone at Crystal's and Thunder's yesterday. It sounds to me like Dusky had an amazing time. I'm guessing that after we are doing visiting Pinkie and Cheese, then we'll send a text to Crystal and Thunder that we'll be on our way to their place? I'll be really glad to pick up our son, so he can tell us how his sleepover went. Also, I hope I wasn't disturbing you, in any way. I brought the coffee out onto the coffee table, but I didn't want to talk in worry of disturbing the phone call." He nodded with a sheepish smile, while giving Broken an apologetic look.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken nods "That's the plan" she would say, leaning over to kiss his cheek before taking up her coffee mug "and I can't wait to pick Dusky up either, by the sounds of what Crystal was telling me, Dusky and Onyx had a really fun time last night, and from what Thunder told me, he was very polite and well behaved" 

@Etched Daydream

"I like the sound of that plan." Dynamo smiled as he felt Broken had kissed his cheek. "It sounds to me like both Dusky and Onyx have become really good friends already. I'm glad our son was able to make a friend so soon. It'll be nice for him to have a friend or two before starting school. That way, he'll know someone and wouldn't have to feel worried of being by himself." He smiled proudly about being told of Dusk's politeness and behavior. "It seems like our son is turning out to be a fine young man. It's always good to have fun and act like a child and such. Although, it's good to behave, so as to make a good first impression. From what you've told me, it sounds like Dusky has taken after the two of us, very well." Dynamo stood up from his seat and offered a hand for Broken to take. "By the way, I wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready. We can eat our bacon, egg and cereal, before heading over to Sugarcube Corner. Also, how is your arm and leg doing, sweetheart? Any better since yesterday? Is there any soreness or any pain?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile "He certainly takes after us" she would say and nod at the sound of breakfast "Breakfast is an important meal of the day, so thank you dear" she would say, kissing him and then looking at the food "as for my arm and leg, they are well rested and fine, thank you love" she would then begin to eat her breakfast.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo would chuckle and smile with a nod in agreement. "Now I'll worry if he takes after my bad habit of being clumsy. I don't know why, but I do sometimes have a habit of tripping over my own two feet." He responded with a nod at her remark. "You've got that right and you're welcome, hon. Breakfast is always important. It helps our brain function and breakfast gives us energy to take on the day." He says, returning the kiss and took her hand into his own. As he lead Broken back into the kitchen, he smiled as he pulled the chair out for her to take a seat. "That's wonderful news! I'm just surprised your arm and leg were able to heal so quickly, but I'm not complaining. Also, you're welcome. I only asked because I love you and I worry about Dusky and you, sweetheart." He pulled his chair back, sat down and began to eat his breakfast. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and begin to eat her breakfast "Mm, I wouldn't worry to much, if he is clumsy now, it could just be due to him being young, and he will grow out of it" she would reassure him and nuzzle him. 

@Etched Daydream

"Hmm...that's true." Dynamo pondered, before continuing. "I was always worried that I had two left feet, but that wasn't the case." He quickly chuckled with a shake of his head. "If not, then I wonder if he'll find his special somepony the same way that I did. I could imagine it would happen if he and Cupcake met, but I highly doubt that would be the case." He returned the nuzzle, before taking a bite of his breakfast. "Mm. This is really good. How's your breakfast, sweetheart? I hope I was able to make the bacon and eggs to perfection." He waited with baited breath upon hearing what she had thought.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile "Breakfast is wonderful dear, thank you" she would say, kissing his cheek, "We shall see, who knows, Dusky may end up being bi or gay" she would say "And if he is, I will support him all the way" she looks to him "but we'll cross that bridge when the time comes. For now, let us enjoy our little Dusky while he's a little foal" she giggles.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo sighed in relief as he heard his girlfriend's words of reassurance. "You're welcome and I'm glad to hear that you like breakfast. I usually make toast for breakfast, or I sometimes eat junk food." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. "It's not the best thing I could have fore breakfast. I guess I could chalk that up as me being lazy, but I can't really say." He felt the kiss upon his cheek and nodded. "You're right. It sounds like he's really good friends with Onyx. They could be best friends, or they could be more than just friends. Although, I don't think it's the case as they are young. Considering that they might not understand their feelings at such a young age. Although, I do concur that whatever Dusky decides, then I support him no matter what." He looks to her with a smile. "We have plenty of time, so there will be no need to cross any bridges. Since he's still a little foal, we can still spoil him to no end." He chuckled, while continuing to eat breakfast.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would kiss him softly "I am glad you see things the same way" she would say, and stretch and then giggles "Hey Dynamo, I was thinking of something..How about we surprise both Dusky and your mom? We could stop by your mom's on the way home after picking Dusky up"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo smiled and closed his eyes as he returned the kiss. After pulling back from the affection, he nodded wholeheartedly. "I glad, as well. It's just what my mom told me whenever I wanted to go play trading cards or go to a convention. It was that as long as it doesn't hurt you, then she would be okay with it. Plus, he's our son. I just want what's best for him and what's best for you, sweetheart." He chuckled as he took another bite of his breakfast. At the mention of his mom, the blue unicorn raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Well, that was convenient. Since I was just talking about my mom." He chuckled once more, before continuing. "I mean, I'd be all for the idea. It's just I'm not sure what you mean. Wasn't the surprise to have my mom stop by on his birthday and then we'd surprise him with the game console? I'm not against the idea you're suggesting, but I'm not sure how it would all work."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken nodded "I know that's the original plan, but I was thinking, would he be able to handle so much surprise in one day?" she would ask "He might get a little overwhelmed" she says "Which is why I was thinking we at least let him meet your mom today"

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo put a hand to his chin and pondered on the idea. "Hmm...I can see what you mean by that. As young as our son is, I would say that many surprises wouldn't bee too much for him." He chuckled, before nodding in understanding. "Although, I wouldn't want to take any chances. The worst case scenario is he's too hyperactive from all the surprises, that he'll fall asleep on the spot. He'd miss his whole birthday party by then." After thinking things through, Dynamo knew the choice had been made. "Okay, then. I think it would be nice for him to meet his grandmother early. We'd just have to contact my mom and see if she's not busy for the day. We wouldn't want to make an inconvenience, after all." After taking a bite of his eggs, Dynamo took his cell phone out of his pants pocket. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would nod as she would go to get ready to go to the bakery and then to pick Dusk up.

-small time skip-

They had gone to the bakery, discussed more of the plans with Pinkie and Cheese, and then had gone to pick Dusk up.

@Etched Daydream

As Dynamo finished eating his breakfast, he waited patiently as Broken had left to go and get ready for the day. When she would return, Dynamo would go and get ready, so they could go to the bakery and pick up their son.

-small time skip-

After going to the bakery to visit and discuss the party plans with Pinkie and Cheese. Dynamo and Broken had left the bakery to go and pick up their son from Thunder's and Crystal's house. "Whew. I'm glad we were able to work out a plan with both Cheese and Pinkie. I know Dusky's party is in a few days, but I didn't think reorganizing the plan would be that difficult. I remember hearing from others that rescheduling with Pinkie is practically a nightmare itself, but here I thought they were kidding. I guess they weren't too fare off on making that assumption." Dynamo shivered slightly, before shaking his head with a smile. "Well, at the very least we now have the party set in stone. I think we made sure to set the party up at the arcade. Meaning Dusky, Cupcake and Onyx will be able to have a video game marathon. Along with getting to hang out and spend time with one another."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile with a nod "You're right, but yes, at least it is all set in stone now" she would say, pulling up outside of Crystal and Thunder's house, "So, who goes to get him?" she would ask with a giggle.

@Etched Daydream

Dynamo nodded in agreement as the couple drove and pulled up outside Crystal and Thunder's house. "You can say that again, love. Now all we have to do is wait and see how the party will all come together in completion. Also, I would say you can go and get him. I still have to make a quick phone call to see if my mom will be busy today. There was so much to do to get ready for the day that it was sort of last minute. I don't think my mom will mind though." He chuckled as he kissed her cheek.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and nod, getting out of the car "good point" she would say before she got to the front door and knocked, instantly being bowled over by Dusk "Hey sweetie, did you enjoy your stay?" she would ask, and he would nod. She'd smile and hand over a invite for the family to Crystal with a wink, before picking Dusk up and hugging him "That's wonderful to hear sweetie, we're going out for a bit, but then after, if you ask nicely, maybe your daddy could take you to the arcade again" she would say, waving to Crystal and Onyx before going back to the car.

She would help him into the car then get in, next to Dynamo, kissing his cheek.