Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Scarlet Araxia

-small time skip-

Dynamo grinned as they had gone through just about every video game the couple wanted to play together. He looked over to where Broken was staring at to see Dusk, who looked to be quite tired. "It looks like someone had a great day playing video games." He chuckled, also remembering how going to the petting zoo added onto the young colt being tired. "If you'd like, then you're welcome to stay at my house. I can imagine it'll take some time being able to get back home." Gentle offered, Dynamo smiling kindly at her mom's offer. "We really appreciate the hospitality, mom. We wouldn't want to bother you or anything like that." Dynamo responded, Gentle chuckling with a shake of her head. "Oh, that's nonsense. It's always a pleasure being able to help out family. Plus, it'll give me more time in oder to know more about my potential daughter in-law." She winked, laughing as she got her son to blush at her choice in words. Dynamo tried to decrease the blush in his cheeks as he turned to look at Broken and Dusk. "What do you think, sweetheart? Did you want to stay at my old house for the evening?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken, who was now cradling a sleeping Dusk in her arms, would nod at Gentle's offer "I think that would be a good idea, dear" she'd say to Dynamo, then smiles to Gentle "Thank you Gentle, we would love to stay at your house while Dusky has his nap" she would smile and then wave to Pinball as they left, going to their car.

@Scarlet Araxia

Dynamo smiled at Broken, who was now cradling Dusk in her arms. "Well then, I guess our choice has been made." He chuckled as he gave Broken and his mother a nod. Gentle, who listened to Broken's response could only smile and nod. "You're welcome and it's no trouble at all. It's like I had said before. I would love to have you all stay for the evening. It'll take some time to make it back to Ponyville. So, it's better to stay the evening and make your way back home in the morning." She would say as the group waved to Pinball, before heading to their respective cars.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and nod, as they arrived at Dynamo's car. After Dynamo unlocked it, she put Dusk into his car seat and buckled him up, before going to the passenger side of the car and getting in, buckling up her own seatbelt. She'd smile at Dynamo "I cannot wait for the you know what, Dusky's going to love it"

@Scarlet Araxia

As they arrived at his car, Dynamo went and unlocked all the doors. Once Broken placed Dusk in his seat and buckled him up, the gamer pony held the door open as she got into her seat. He soon closed the door and made his way over to the driver's seat, while buckling up and closing the door. "I can't wait for the you know what, as well. I think Dusky will be flying to the moon and back once he sees what the you know what is. It'll be nice for him to have a quick visit to see his Auntie Luna." He chuckled, shaking his head at the poor joke he had made. He started up the car and waited for his mother to exit the arcade. Upon seeing her car, he soon exited the arcade parking lot as he followed her car to his old home.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles, leaning gently on Dynamo as they drove towards Gentle's house. She'd smile some more "Today's been quite the busy day, hasn't it hon?" she'd ask with a smile, leaning a bit more on him, as it was clear she was getting a bit tired from the day's activities as well. She then looks to the back seat to see Dusk snuggled up with all his new plushies and asleep. She smiles.

@Scarlet Araxia

Dynamo blinked as he felt his shoulder become heavy. He glanced over and smiled as he saw Broken had leaned against him as he drove. He checked and was thankful that she was buckled up, as well as Dusk. He didn't want anything happen to either of them. "You can say that again, my love. It feels like we went through so much and it was all in one day. I loved going to the zoo and seeing Mr. Pinball again. Dusky even had the time of his life today. I'm so glad that today turned out perfect. How about you? Did you have a lot of fun today, hon?" He smiled as he continued to drive, while following his mother to his old home. He felt Broken lean upon him more as it seemed she was feeling tired too from today's agenda. He would be lying if he said he wasn't feeling tired. However, he knew they could all rest when they made it back to the house.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles sleepily "Mm yes, tons of fun love" she'd say "It was really wonderful to see Dusk having fun and bonding with your mom" she says, slowly closing her eyes "It was also really cute how the little fox curled up on your head" she'd smile. It was clear that the day had also taken a fair bit out of Broken, and if anything, she'd likely just pass out and sleep through the rest of the day when they arrive at Gentle's.

@Scarlet Araxia

Dynamo held back a chuckle as he heard his girlfriend's tired reply. He was able to get the gist of what she had said. "I'm just really happy that our son took a liking to my mom. Now he has to nana's to care for him, as well as spoil him." He chuckled once more as he smiled at the earlier memory. "I want to say that fox was being affectionate, but I think that must have meant something. Perhaps I was able to make a friend, but maybe find my own pet companion. Just like Dusky when he was able to build a connection with the flying fox." He would say, the house appearing within their sights.

@Dynamo Pad

It was just as well that Gentle's house was coming into view, as Broken was just about to pass out. After they arrived and the car was parked, Broken would get out and cover a yawn "U-uhm, c-can you show me the room please?" she'd ask, "Dusky and I need our naps"

@Scarlet Araxia

As they parked near the sidewalk of the house, Gentle drove her car into the driveway. Once both cars were shut off, Dynamo opened the door as he made his way towards the passenger doors. He smiled with a nod at Broken's question, before opening the back door and helping Dusk out of his seat. "Of course I can, sweetheart. You look really tired, so it's no problem." He would say, covering up a yawn as he was feeling a little tired himself. Gentle walked over towards the group as she took Dusk from Dynamo's arms. The periwinkle mare held the young colt, while allowing her son to help his girlfriend towards the house. "Don't worry, Broken. I can help out too. I'll show you where the room is and we can all rest for a little while." She would say, taking the lead towards the house as she got out her keys to unlock the door.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and then would look over to Gentle "You know Gentle, if you're needing a nap too, why not nap with Dusky?" she would ask "He loves to snuggle and I am sure he'd love to snuggle up with you right now..Oh and his new plushies" she'd say with a smile, seeing Dynamo had picked all the plushies up from the backseat of the car.

@Scarlet Araxia

Gentle would giggle, while smiling as she heard Broken's response. "I think I do just that. I remember Dusky was so attached to me when he first met me. So, I think letting him nap with me sounds perfect." She says, nodding as she made sure to levitate the mentioned plushies. "My son was the exact same way. If he got a new plush, then he would always snuggle said plush. It was his way of feeling like he got a new friend/companion. It was always so adorable. If he was playing a game or watching an anime in the living room, then I'd find him falling asleep with the plush in his arms." Dynamo would blush about his mom's story, but he couldn't help in smiling. It was always a force of habit. Sort of like falling asleep in his chair, while playing a video game. As Gentle took Dusk into her arms, he looked over to Broken, before scooping her up and holding her bridal style. He knew that she was tired and would probably be very tired in her walk to the house. He levitated the house keys from his mother as she held the plushies. All the while, making their way towards the front door of the house.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods, as she would cuddle close to Dynamo while walking towards the house. She smiles at Dynamo and nuzzles him "A nap sounds pretty good right now babe, I do hope you will be joining me, as I could really sleep well with you cuddling up to me.

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo smiled as he nuzzled her back. "Of course I'll join you for a nap, sweetheart. After the trip we all had today. A nap does sound good right about now. Cuddling next to you is always so peaceful." He kisses her cheek as the group made their way into the house. Gentle smiled as she found her son and Broken to be so adorable together. After stepping into the house, Gentle used her foot to push the door closed behind them. "My room is on this floor. Your room is still upstairs and the same way as when you left it, before going to Ponyville." Dynamo smiled and nodded in appreciation. "Thank you mom. That really means a lot. Do you need any help carrying the stuffed animals?" He asks, feeling bad that she was carrying Dusk and the stuffed animals. "Oh, there's no need, but I appreciate the help, hon. Trust me as carrying the stuffed animals is nothing. They're as light as a feather. I'll make sure that Dusky stays safe." She nuzzled the young colt as she proceeded towards her room. Dynamo nodded as he knew arguing would get them nowhere, before turning towards Broken. "Are you okay with going upstairs, babe? Would you like me to carry you?"

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo chuckled as he listened to Broken's response. "I'm completely okay with carrying you and it's no problem. You look like you're about to fall asleep standing up. Plus, I'll be able to carry my princess." He picked Broken up, until he was carrying her bridal style. He gave her a wink as he soon began making their way up the stairs. After ascending to the final step, he proceeded to make his way over towards where his old room used to be. Opening the door with his magic, the door opened to reveal and pretty standard room. A few posters that still hung upon the wall, an old TV, a desk for his computer, shelves for his figurines and a few anime and Pokemon plushies upon his water bed. "It feels almost strange being in this room after so much time. I almost can't recognize it after taking most of my stuff with me. I still hope the room is okay, sweetheart." He smiled, walking over and gently placing the tired mare upon his bed.

@Dynamo Pad

After she was placed on the bed, Broken would almost immediately grab a plushie, curl up and fall asleep. 

Back with Night and Button. Night was lounging on a sofa in her living room, this would be a night she had off, and was just waiting for Button to finish work for the day.

@Crescent Moon

Dynamo couldn't help in chuckling as Broken immediately grabbed a plush. He soon climbed into bed and placed his head upon the pillow. He soon turned to look at Broken, before wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. "Sweet dreams, my love." He kissed her cheek as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Back with Night and Button, the purple pegasus had finally made his arrival back to their house. It was a busy day at work, but he was glad to have another employee working alongside both him and Dynamo. After pulling his car up next to the sidewalk, he turned the car off and sighed. Stepping out of the car, he looked towards the house and smiled. He remembered hearing Night tell him that she had the night off. It made him happy and thankful to know that there was someone at home waiting for him. He had a pep in his step as he walked up past the walkway and unlocked the door. After opening the door to the living room he noticed Night was lounging on the sofa. "Oh, Night.~ Did someone happen to miss a certain someone?" He smirked playfully as he closed the door behind him.

@Dynamo Pad

Night would smile as she heard Button come into the house and looked up from her book "Hey sweetie, and you know it" she would say, "I got some texts and photos from Broken and Dynamo" she'd smile some more "He really enjoyed the visit to the zoo, he even made friends with a little flying fox" she'd say "And Dynamo made friends with a little fox kit" she got up and hugged and kisses him "Also, has become quite attached to Gentle"

@Crescent Moon

"Glad to know and I missed you too, honey." He would say, raising an eyebrow on text and photos. "From Dynamo and Broken? I knew they would be gone for the day or so, but I didn't exactly know where they were heading off to." He would say, walking over towards Night as he took a seat next to her. Allowing him to see the photos in rapid succession, as well as the story that went along with each picture. "Huh. So, they went to the zoo. That's pretty sweet and it looks like Dusk had a lot of fun. You'd think that flying fox was actually Dusk's pet." He smiled, snorting out a chuckle at the picture of Dynamo and the fox kit. "Oh, now that's just precious. That's the kind of picture where I won't let him live it down." He joked, returning the hug and kiss. "I remember Dynamo mentioning his mother every now and then when working at the arcade. It's reassuring to hear that Dusky has become attached to her."

@Dynamo Pad

Night would laugh "Oh it is precious, but it is also something I could totally see Dynamo doing, especially just to make Dusk smile and laugh" she would say, "and it is good he is getting attached to Gentle," she cuddles up to him with a smile "Oh they also went to the arcade, so they got to meet Pinball"

@Crescent Moon

"Well, you know D-Pad. He'll always find a way to make you and/or anyone else to have a good laugh. You'd think it would be a comedy routine at this point." He chuckled, before nodding. "It is really nice, though. It goes to show that he wants to make Dusk and Broken to feel welcome. Along with being able to be themselves. I've only met Gentle once or twice, but she's a really kind mare. I'm glad Dusky's been able to be attached to her. Now he'll have a second nana." He would say, wrapping an arm around Night's shoulder, while she cuddled up to him. "Oh! They went to meet the boss? How did it go!? Did he take a liking to the Pinball!?" He would ask with a wide grin.

@Dynamo Pad

Night would laugh and nod "that is true, from what I heard, he got that from his dad" she would say, closing her phone and nuzzling Button "I believe that he did also take to Pinball as he took to you and Gentle" she would say, getting out some of their order in menus "So what do you feel like having for dinner tonight? I don't really feel like cooking right now" 

@Crescent Moon

"Wait, are you for real? I didn't think I'd take Dusk as a shy type of pony. Especially from his dad. He seems like a more hyperactive, rambunctious type of colt. Although, I think that's okay as it shows he has a sort of reserved side." Button replies, laughing alongside Night as he was learning more and more about his grandson. "Well, I'm the one running the arcade in Ponyville. So, he had to have known or seen me every chance he got to go play games. So, it was building up to be able to be himself around me. Gentle is a different case as she's like you. She's now Dusky's nana, so that was a given." He smiled and nuzzled Night. "I'm honestly open to anything. I don't blame you as I just got home and it was your day off today. So, it'll save us the trouble of washing dishes later."