Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Lazy Ferret

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised. I know night time is either the best or worst time to take action. Whenever it is depending on trying to attack and/or kidnapping a princess. I guess I'm probably looking too much into it as I've never been a guard before." Button chuckled, returning the nuzzle. "You've raced before? Are we talking about regular racing, flight races, or both? I've heard that both are pretty popular in their own regards. Although, dangerous in what way? Sounds to me that you like to live the life of danger." He chuckled once more. "I think Dusk will be just fine at the party. He's probably going to enjoy playing any and every game that's out there. I remember there was a bit of trouble at the beginning, but then you couldn't separate Dusk and Onyx if you tried."

@Lazy Ferret

"Huh. That's pretty interesting, if you ask me. I never really knew that about you, but I like how I'm still learning more and more about you hon." Button smile, taking another bite of his slice of pizza. "I can understand that. I guess having a child means that you have to be more careful in what you normally do in a daily life routine. Since you don't want anything to happen to you or your child. I can definitely see that in how careful she and Dynamo are when it comes to Dusk. It really shows how much they try to look out for and take into considerations Dusk's and each other's well being."

@Dynamo Pad

Night would smile and nod, "We both love little Dusk so much..we all do, as it would seem" she says and nuzzles Button some "I wonder how things are going for them right now, though I am sure that Dusk is cuddled up, napping" she giggles "He's had a big day today".

At Gentle's, Dusk was indeed curled up, napping, as he was cuddled up to Gentle, while also cuddling his plushies. Broken smiled as she would see and then go to play video games with Dynamo in his old room "So, honey, this is your old room? I see not a whole lot has changed" she chuckles

@Lazy Ferret

"You can say that again. I know how much he means to you. Just the same way that I do since I care for the little ball of energy. He's loved by so many and that's what makes him special." Button would say as he returned the nuzzle. "I hope things are going well for Dusky over there. I can imagine him taking a nap since a lot of things had happened. Although, I can also imagine he'd continue exploring the town and such, while enjoying some games." He responded with a chuckle.

At Gentle's house, Dynamo was with Broken as they checked up on Dusk, who was still curled up to Gentle and napping. He smiled as he was cuddling up next to his plushies. The gamer pony soon followed Broken to his old room to play video games alongside her. "Eeyup, it is. I remember taking a few things with me when I came to Ponyville, but I made sure to leave some things here. I wanted to make the room still feel lively. I guess some things never really do change. What? Were you expecting anything different, sweetheart?" He'd ask with a chuckle.

@Dynamo Pad

Night would smile and nod, "Mm that is true, we could always call them up and check up on them" she says "I'm sure Broken and Dynamo wouldn't mind, plus if there's any updates for tomorrow we ought to know about"

Broken would smile as she'd sit on his bed and cuddle up to him "Well, we have some time, wanna play some games?"

@Lazy Ferret

"I don't think it would hurt to call and/or check up on them. It'll be good to hear an update on if anything happens for tomorrow. Knowing them, they'll probably stay in town for tonight, before making their way home tomorrow. Normally, I'd ask how their trip was, but there's always hearing about it when they get home." Button responded with a smile and chuckle.

Dynamo smiled as he went over to sit next to Broken on the bed, before returning the cuddle. "That's true and okay. What kind of game did you want to play? Any recommendations? We can always look through my gaming library if you'd like." He'd say, leaning over to kiss Broken's cheek.

@Dynamo Pad

Night would smile and nod, getting out her phone "I would like to hear how their trip went" she says, dialling up Broken's number. 

Broken leaned in close to Dynamo as her phone rings "Hello? Oh hey mom, yeah everything is going well. Dusky loved the zoo, his favourite animals were the little foxes and the bats. Oh yes, he got to meet Pinball, he had a blast with Dynamo's mom at the arcade. Anything you need to know about tomorrow? Nope, nothing that I can think of. Just bring yourselves and your gift. Alright love you too mommy, see you tomorrow. Bye" she smiles and hangs up.

• 2 weeks later...

@Lazy Ferret

As Night got out her phone, Button grinned as he sat closely next to her. "Don't leave me out of this. I want to hear the good news, as well." He responded as she began dialing Broken's number.

Dynamo began leaning in closely to Broken, before blinking in surprise at the sudden ring of the phone. He blushes as he leans back, but not before hearing that the one talking to Broken was her mother. He smiled as he listened closely to the conversation. As she soon hung up, Dynamo smirked as he raised his eyebrow in wonder. "So? Who was on the phone? I'm going to guess that it was your mom. Since you just said mom, obviously." He chuckled, before continuing. "At any rate, how is she and Button doing? I'm guessing they were rather curious as to what happened to our family day out day?"

@Dynamo Pad

"Dusky really loved the trip to the zoo with his parents and his nana Gentle. He learned a lot about the foxes and bats, Broken is even thinking about letting Dynamo and Dusky get a pet fox and a pet bat" she'd say with a chuckle "Also, everything is set for tomorrow" Night says as she kisses Button's cheek.

Broken smiles and nods "Yep, it was my mom, She was just checking on how things went at the zoo and arcade, and to see if there's any updates for tomorrow" she kisses him.

@Lazy Ferret

"It sounds like our grandson has really had an adventure and a half today." He chuckled, before folding his arms across his chest. "Hmm..." He pondered as Night brought up the mention of pets. "...I'm not sure if they'll be ready for pets. Especially ones that are a fox and bat. We might need to have a family discussion. Just to make sure that we can all be on the same page. We wouldn't want to jump to conclusions and be prepared for something we weren't ready for, right?" He asks, slightly surprised that he came to that conclusion. He was always one for being a joker and to allow an idea to unfold. Now that he was a grandfather to Dusk, he wanted to make sure that the young colt was taken care of. He smiled as he felt a kiss placed upon his cheek by Night. "Excellent! It sounds like tomorrow is going to be a great day, then." He would say, kissing Night's cheek as he held her close.

Hearing that it was indeed Night that Broken was talking to. Dynamo smiled as he returned Broken's affection. "That's good to hear. It's nice to hear from them with checking up on us and Dusky. I know we'll have plenty to retell them tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, is there anything we need to let them know of?" He wondered, trying to recall if they left anything out about the next day.

@Dynamo Pad

Night smiles and nods, nuzzling Button before finishing her final slice of pizza "It certainly does sound like it, and I agree with you, I think a family chat about these specific pets is needed" she'd say, covering a yawn "Whew, I forget how tired I can get when not working"

Broken smiles and kisses him "Mm not that I can think of hon, everything is set"

@Lazy Ferret

After finishing his slice of pizza, Button returned the nuzzle as  Igor finished her last slice. “I’m glad that you agree with me. I’m all for having a pet in the family. We would just need to see what’s possible and no possible. We wouldn’t want to get a pet and then not have anyone to take care of it. Given our busy schedules and all.” He would say, grabbing the pizza box towards the kitchen. There was some extra slices, so he took it upon himself to place the box within the fridge. Just in case they wanted to have some food for another time. Upon making his return to the living room, Button turned his attention towards Night, who was covering up a yawn. “It seems like someone is tired. I guess when you’re not working, then you’re internal clock and sleep schedule can be messed up.” He chuckled, walking over towards her and holding out a hand towards her. “Shall we have a nap and/or be ready for bed? Do you have to work tonight or tomorrow? I wasn’t sure given with the plan for tomorrow.”

Dynamo smiles as he kisses Broken. “That’s a relief. It’s better to make sure that everyone we know like Night, Burton, Pinkie, Cheese and such are in the loop.” He would say with a sigh of relief. “So? Did you still want to play some video games? If so, then what games did you have in mind?” He asks, looking towards the shelf that still had his old video game collection.

@Dynamo Pad

Night would nod and check her schedule "Got the night off, I suppose Luna wants me to be able to be at full capacity during the party" she smiles and nods "And yeah I'm pretty tired, we should probably go to sleep, be ready for the party tomorrow" she'd say, kissing Button as she made her way to their room and got ready for bed.

Broken would nod "Oh we could play some games sure" she says "how about Digimon?"

@Lazy Ferret

Button smiled as he heard the news on Night's schedule. "Seems like Luna thought of everything. Considering you, myself, D-Pad, Broken and some others might have to be chaperone's. That, or at the very least making sure the party is okay. Hopefully, Luna will be at full capacity when she attends too." He would say with a nod, before standing up. "You're right. We wouldn't want to be tired for the party tomorrow. Rest is something we really need." He says, kissing Night as he followed her towards their room, before getting ready for bed.

Dynamo smiled with a nod, before hearing the mention of her choice in game. "Oh! I haven't played Digimon in quite a while. So, we can definitely do that. I guess it depends on the game, of course. Did you mean the card battle game, the Digimon World Series, Rumble Arena, or the up to date games?" He asks, making his way over towards the shelf that held his old gaming library.

@Lazy Ferret

"You and me both, Night. I can only imagine how it'll go for tomorrow." Button smiled, getting ready for bed as he saw Night, who was in bed cuddling a plush. "I can imagine that Broken and Dusk had picked up the love of cuddling plushies from. I think it's pretty cute." He chuckled, getting into bed as he was laying down next to Night.

"Cyber Sleuth, huh?" Dynamo asks, smiling with a nod after thinking the idea over. "Okay! I like the idea of taking turns. Plus, this was the game that got Digimon back into being a popular series." He exclaimed in a whisper. Smiling as he returned the kiss, before setting up the game for the two of them to play.

@Dynamo Pad

Night would smile and nod "Mm well yes, I'm sure Broken got it from me, and Dusky from Broken" she'd say, covering a yawn "Come on honey, it's late, we better get some sleep as tomorrow is bound to be action packed"

Broken would smile and nod, as she started up the game and got comfortable.

@Lazy Ferret

“It seems that it’s a never ending cycle of this who love cuddling with plushies.” Button chuckled, warning a yawn as he took note of  goth yawning. “Mhm. You’re right, dear. It’s getting pretty late. We got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

Once the preparations had been made, Dynamo made his way back towards the bed and took a seat. Sitting right next to Broken as he cuddled up next to her. “Ready to start, sweetheart? We can each take turns on certain levels.” He would say, starting the game as he kept the controller close to Broken. Just in case she wanted to play, as well.