Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles "Maybe next time love" she says, nuzzling him and holding his hand in her own, before looking up to the sky "It's such a beautiful night tonight, so how about we go for a walk" she says, as she rests her head on his shoulder, "I bet Dusk is having a great time right now, do you think we ought to check up on him with a quick call?" she asks as she gets out her phone and smiles at Dynamo before dialing her mother's number.

"Hello, Night Wing speaking..oh hello darling, how is your date going?" Night asks as Broken giggles "It's going wonderful mother, we just thought we'd check on how Dusk is doing, is he behaving himself?" Broken asks, and Night smiles "Dusk is behaving like a little angel as always and is having a ball playing video games with Button" she says as Broken sighs in relief "Wonderful mother, we shouldn't be too much longer, love you all, bye" she says "Love you too sweetie, bye" Night then hangs up.

Broken smiles at Dynamo "Don't know how much you've heard, but Dusk is behaving really well, which is good and he is having a lot of fun playing video games with Button" she kisses his cheek as they walk.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled and nodded in agreement. "Fair enough. I can tell there will be many more date opportunities." He says as he felt Broken take his hand into her own. He looked up to the sky and nods with a soft smile. "It really is. You can see all the stars in the sky. They're very pretty, but they're not as pretty as you, my love." He looked to Broken and nuzzled her. He nods at her suggestion as they just walked around town. There wasn't that many ponies or creatures on the streets, so it was pretty peaceful. As they walked, Dynamo looked to Broken as she wondered about calling to check on Dusk. "I would say that we should. It wouldn't hurt to make sure that our son is okay. That, and I wonder how Button and Night are doing with Dusk." He says as he saw Broken took out her phone and calling Night.

While Broken was talking to Night, Dynamo began leading the two of them down the pathway that lead to his favorite place in town. He glanced over to Broken, while keeping track of the conversation. He occasionally chuckled at the exchange of the conversation. As Broken hung up the phone, Dynamo smiles with relief to hear that Dusk was doing okay. "I was listening to the conversation the entire time, so it's no worries. I just didn't want to interrupt the conversation." He chuckled, before continuing. "I heard that Dusk and Button were playing video games and having fun. I'm glad to hear that everything is going well." He smiles as he felt Broken had kissed his cheek. "We're almost at the place. It's not much further now, sweetheart." He says as they neared the base of a hill. Upon that hill sat a giant tree and a view that overlooked all of Ponyville.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she looks up at the sky "I always love looking up at the stars at night, Luna truly does bless us with her night skies." she says, resting her head on his shoulder as they sat and looked at the night sky "I just wish more ponies could learn to appreciate it like we do" she says, smiling at him and listens to what he said he heard about Dusk and nods "I always knew Button would instantly take to Dusk and visa versa" she says as they near the destination and she looks around "This place is beautiful, how did you find it?"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo nods in agreement as the couple reached the hill. "It's a sky that I never get tired of. Playing a marathon of video games all night with a night sky? In a way, it just feels so peaceful." He says, before continuing. "I know what you mean. I don't get how some ponies can't get to see the beauty of of the night sky. I guess with how everyone is busy throughout the day, they miss what's important around them." He says as they started to climb the hill up towards the tree. "I've known Button since I moved to Ponyville. Just getting to know him and I knew he'd be a great friend. He's a nice guy to the other gamer's and non gamer's. I can see that he'd make a great teacher and uncle to Dusk." He says as they reached their destination. Dynamo ran up towards the tree and sat down, while leaning his back against the tree. "I'm glad you think this place is beautiful. I found it, while exploring around town during my first week here. I sometimes go up here to think or enjoy the view. I'm just glad I get to share this place with someone special." He blushes with a soft smile, while patting the spot next to him, so she could sit next to him.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she holds him close and sighs happily "and to think that I am that special somepony you are sharing it with" she says, still resting her head on his shoulder and looking at the night sky. She smiles a bit more "Button really is wonderful, and it's so nice to see both Dusk and my mother happy again" she says, holding his hand in hers "You have no idea how hard it had been to find a stallion who is happy to help raise Dusk" she then kisses him on the cheek "And then I found you, my gaming rival turned partner and lover, father to my son" she says and closes her eyes "You really have no idea how happy this makes me"

@Scarlet Rose

As he saw Broken sitting next to him, he chuckles and smiles as he returned the hug and nods. "You'll always be my special somepony, Broken. No other mare will ever compare to you. I know this place might not be the same as the field of flowers, but I feel that this place can be our special place. If we ever need to meet, or we aren't where we usually are. Then, we'll know just where to go. We can also let Dusk know, so he'll always know where we are. Sort of like a family secret, or something along those lines." He says, feeling the grey unicorn mare rest her head upon his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and rested his head upon hers. "I'm glad you approve of Button. He's a really great friend. I know he'll be a great uncle for Dusk, a great guy for Night and a great dad for you. Everyone deserves happiness and a great life, in my opinion." He says as he intertwined his fingers with Broken's fingers. He nods in understanding to her remark. "I can understand. There might be those that don't want to have a child in the relationship. However, I want to be different and accept all that's in a relationship. I care for Dusk like he's my own son. He's a great kid and he has a great mother, who's raised him to be a happy, healthy and loving boy." He smiles as he turns to look at Broken. He gently placed a hand upon her cheek.

"I know what you mean. So much had happened since I moved to Ponyville. I gained and lost a lot of things. I then met you as a rival, but then it turned into a gaming partner and now a lover. I have you as a girlfriend and Dusk as my son. I honestly feel happy and grateful to have you both, Starlight, Luna, Button and Night in my life. Not even having the title of the greatest gamer can make me feel as happy as I am now." He smiled softly as he leaned forward to Broken. He kissed her softly on the lips as he wrapped his arms around her in a hug, while pulling her closely towards him. A few moments had passed, before he pulled back from the kiss. He leaned his forehead against her as he looked into her eyes with a blush upon his cheeks. "I love you Broken Record and I will always love you, no matter what."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and kissed him back, enjoying every second of it before he pulled back. She smiles as they looked into each other's eyes and she blushes a little "I love you too Dynamo Pad, and always will, no matter what, and I know that Dusk loves you too" she says, stretching and covering a yawn "Tonight I think I will sleep well, and you start your training tomorrow night, right?" she asks as she snuggles closer to him."I don't know about you love, but being here with you, I just..feel so safe and happy" she says, laying down, pulling him down with her so that she could rest her head on his chest.

She sighs happily and closes her eyes "This is so peaceful, I love it. Thank you for showing me this spot, and you know, you're right, we can make this  a spot to go to look for each other or Dusk, should one of us or Dusk gets lost"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled softly as he looked into Scarlet's eyes. As he saw Broken yawn, the blue unicorn couldn't help in yawning, as well. "No! No the yawning is contagious. Soon we shall be tired and fall asleep when we still need to talk to my mom later.!" He exclaimed dramatically, before chuckling softly. "I agree and you're right. I start my video game training with Luna tomorrow night. I'm a little nervous, but I'm pretty psyched at the same time. I never would have imagined that Luna would be my teacher, but I know I'll do my best." He says as he felt Broken had snuggled up to him. As he listened to her, he nodded in agreement, while holding her close to him. "I'm glad you feel that way. I always feel so at peace and happy when I'm on this hill. Just seeing the town, the sky and the entire scenery. It's a place that will never get boring and one worth going to." He says, before being pulled down to the grass beneath them. As he laid down on the grass, he felt Broken rest her head upon his chest. He smiled as he continued to hold her close to him, while looking up and marveling at the beautiful night sky.

"I knew you would like this special place. You're welcome and that sounds perfect. We'll tell Dusk tomorrow since he might be tired when we pick him up. We'll also take him to this place, so he can get a good idea on how to get here. Just in case he ever gets lost, or if he needs to find us. Although, I know the stars and the moon will always guide Dusk on his way back home." He says, while resting an arm behind his head. It was quiet as there was nothing to be said, but it was truly a peaceful evening. After some time, he tapped Broken's shoulder to grab her attention. "Hey, sweetheart? It's starting to get late, so I think it's time to go and pick Dusk up. Are you able to get up and walk, or would you like me to carry you, my love?" He asks as he kisses the top of her head. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken laughs at Dynamo's joke about the yawning "Sorry love, guess I'm all tuckered out" she says with a smile and kisses his cheek "As for calling your mom, maybe it should wait until tomorrow when we're all bright eyed and bushy tailed" she giggles and then smiles at his question about either being carried or able to walk, she hugs him "Well, I could try  to walk, but I honestly couldn't think of a perfect ending to our first proper date, than to be carried romantically by you" she says, batting her eyelashes at him.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo laughed as he gently booped Broken on the nose. "You don't have to apologize for anything, sweetheart. It's getting late and you're getting tired. I don't blame you because I'm feeling tired myself." He says as he felt her kiss his cheek, before returning the affection. He yawned and rubbed his eyes to make sure that he would stay awake. At the mention of calling Dynamo's mom for the next day, he nods in agreement. "I think that's a great idea. We'll probably be tired and fall asleep during the call. Plus, my mom falls asleep early, so she might not be up." He says as he felt Broken hug him. He smiles as he returns the embrace. As she batted her eyelashes at him, he blushes, but nods with a soft smile. "I would love to carry you, my love. Nothing more perfect in ending our first date." He says, before sitting up and stretches. He soon got up and helped Broken onto her feet, before scooping her up and carrying her bridal style. "Just hold on tight and don't let go, okay? I promise I'll keep you safe and I won't let you go." He smiles as he began to carefully walk down the hill to make their way back towards town.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken giggles and wraps her arms around Dynamo as she is scooped up into her arms and nuzzles into his chest lovingly, her tail swaying gently in the wind. "This truly is perfect darling" she would whisper as she slowly closed her eyes, just loving the feeling of the closeness and time she was sharing with Dynamo, "When we get back and bring Dusk home to our place and tuck him in, I think we should just snuggle in bed or on the couch, have some snacks and just..talk, what do you think darling?" she would ask. still nuzzling into his chest.

Meanwhile, after having had seconds and thirds of desert and having had Button's help with defeating a few dungeons on Breath of the Wild, Dusk was once again tuckered out and Night had put him on the sofa with a blanket over him to let him nap. Night then smiled as she snuggled up to Button and quietly watched a movie with him "I'm going to miss tucking our little Dusky in, he is just so sweet, pure and innocent" she says quietly to Button.

@Scarlet Rose

As the two walked back into town, Dynamo sighed happily as he felt the soft breeze flow through his mane and tail. "I'm glad you think so, my love. Tonight has been absolutely peaceful. I'm glad you had a really nice time." He says as he felt Broken snuggled closely to him. At Broken's suggestion, Dynamo hummed in thought, before nodding at the idea with a smile. "I think that idea sounds perfect. I know Dusk will be happy to see us. Even if he'll be extremely tired." He chuckled softly, before continuing. "I'm just glad I get to have you by my side, sweetheart. I'm also glad that you, Dusk and I will be able to be home." He says and smiles softly at the mention of home. Just having Broken and Dusk at his home felt perfect and right to him. The two soon reached the car, while Dynamo gently placed Broken back on her feet. He opened the door for her, before entering the driver's seat. "Ready to go pick up Dusk and go home?" He asks as the two drove off to pick up the young colt.

As time had passed, Broken had managed to help Dusk in defeating more dungeons in Breath of the Wild. The purple Pegasus looked to Dusk, who looked to have fallen asleep. He smiles softly as Night had placed the young colt on the couch with a blanket over him. Button held Night close as they snuggled. As the two quietly watched a movie together, Button looks to Night and nods. "I'm going to miss that, as well. However, I know there will be more opportunities to tuck Dusk in. A pure and innocent soul that will be protected and is truly loved." He says, while nuzzling Night.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles, still nuzzling into his chest and smiles "Mmhm, lets go pick him up" she says, sighing a little as she was then put back onto her feet "Aaw, I was quite enjoying being carried by you" she giggles and kisses him before getting into the passenger side of the car and places her hand on his knee "And I know what you mean, it will feel great having our family together." she says, looking out of the window "We will definitely call your mom up tomorrow morning though, after we've had a good breakfast and woken up"

Night smiles and nods "He'll have Dynamo watching over him though, and I am sure there will be plenty of opportunities for us to tuck him in anyway"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckles softly at her remark, but smiles with a nod. "There will be many more opportunities for me to carry you, sweetheart." As the two drove away from the restaurant and towards Night's house, he felt Broken place a hand upon his knee. "Once we have my mom visit, we'll all spend time together. That includes Night and Button, since they're a part of the family. One big, happy family together." He says, not taking his eyes off of the road. "That sounds like a plan. She'll be up at around nine or ten in the morning. It's usually her sleep/wake schedule. So, we'll have plenty of time to make breakfast. Plus, it'll give me a great opportunity to make you and Dusk some breakfast." He grins as they neared Night's home.

Button nods with a smile at Night's remark. "That's true, but I know we'll watch over him when Dynamo and Broken are away on a trip or at work. Plus, it's vice versa. Seeing how we have our jobs, as well. Ironic how Dynamo and I work at the same place. I guess we'll have to work on different work schedules. That, or I'll have to hire some new ponies around town." He chuckled at the idea, but decided not to worry about it for now. Right now, he was happy to spend time with his girlfriend and watching his grandson.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods as she nuzzles him as they park and get out of the car "Sounds good to me. I know Dusk will be up bright and early, eager to start the new day that greets him. Me on the other hand, I'll probably still be asleep" she chuckles a little, holding his hand in hers "A goodnight's sleep is something I really want and need, and I am sure that I will get it" she smiles "Although, due to the new environment, don't be surprised if Dusk has trouble sleeping and wants to snuggle in bed with us until he falls asleep" she smiles and kisses his cheek.

Night smiles a little and rests her head on his shoulder, lovingly being held close by him "Some more employers would be good, it would definitely mean you can spend more time with me and the rest of the family" she says and closes her eyes some, just as Broken and Dynamo walk in. She smiles "Welcome home you two, just in time too, Dusk fell asleep about an hour ago"  she says, smiling over at them then motions with her hand to where Dusk was curled up under the blanket.

Broken smiles "Aaw I'd almost feel bad about disturbing him, but we do need to take him home" she says as she gently picks Dusk up and holds him in her arms "Thanks for looking after him, mom and dad" she smiles.

Night smiles "Any time darling, you know I absolute love watching him for you, and Button simply adores him too" she says, getting up and hugging them.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckles at Broken's remark as they park at Night's home and exit the vehicle. "Knowing Dusk, he'll wake us up bright and early for the new day. I guess it's a good thing that I'm a morning pony. Even though I get up way too early for my liking at times." He laughed along with Broken as the two held each other's hand. "I think a good night's sleep sounds absolutely perfect. Once we pick up Dusk and go home, we can all rest easy." He smiles and nods, before continuing. "I understand and that's no problem. He'll get used to the new living environment in no time. Even so, I think that would be very sweet. I actually thought he would snuggle with us when I stayed the night yesterday." He says as he pulled her into a hug, before the two made their way to the house.

Button smiles with a nod at Night's remark. "Then I guess that's what I'll do. I'll start making plans for finding new employees this week. If it means that I get to spend more time with you and the rest of the family, then it's truly worth it." He kisses her cheek, before seeing Dynamo and Broken walking into the house. "Hey, you guys. It's nice to see you. I hope your date went well."

Dynamo waves to the others and nods. "Tonight was absolutely perfect. I also heard that you and Dusk managed to get through some of the game. I'm glad to hear that you two got some more bonding time." He says as Broken had gently picked up Dusk and held him in her arms. "Thank you again and we appreciate you both for watching Dusk. We have to get going, but we'll see you soon." Button smiles and waves at the trio. "You're welcome and it's no problem. I enjoy spending time with my grandson. He's a good gamer and it seems he wants to take after the both of you." He chuckled, getting up out of his seat and hugged Dynamo and Broken.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and waves to Night and Button as they leave the house. As they arrive at the car, she gently places Dusk in the back and puts the blanket over him and kisses his forehead "sleep well angel, your auntie will guide you in your dreams" she says as she then gets into the passenger side, next to Dynamo. She then looks to Dynamo and smiles "You're right though, I was expecting him to want to snuggle last night as well, but the fact that he slept pretty well, save for his bad dream, it means that he is settling down, and starting to sleep better" she says, smiling and kissing Dynamo's cheek. "Let's go home and get some rest"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo waves to both Button and Night as they exited the house. As they reached the car, Dynamo got into the driver's seat and started up the car. He turned around to see Broken gently placing the young colt in the backseat. "Just hang on, Dusk. We'll be home very soon." He says, smiling, before turning back in his seat as Broken got into the passenger side. He listens to Broken's remark and nods in agreement. "I guess that when he saw me in the dream, he was able to settle down and had a good night's rest. I'm glad to see that he's settling down and is feeling better." He says, placing his hands on the steering wheel as he felt Broken kiss his cheek. He looks to her with a soft smile and nods. "Yeah. Let's go home and rest easy." He says, looking forward and driving home.

It took them some time, but they finally arrived at their home. Dynamo parked the car and turned off the vehicle. He made sure the car was entirely off, before exiting the car and making his way around to the back seat. He opened the door and gently took Dusk into his arms. He closed the door behind them and opened the passenger door for Broken to exit. "It really feels good to be home." He says, smiling as it felt right to say that with his girlfriend and son by his side. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods "It is amazing what Luna can do for a pony in their dreams" she says as she thanks Dynamo and gets out of the car. She smiles as she sees Dynamo gently cradling the still sleeping Dusk in his arms and kisses his cheek once more "It is indeed good to be home, and I believe it was a good idea to postpone calling your mom until tomorrow morning." she says "I don't think Dusk would be happy if he missed out on calling her and meeting her" she says as they make their way to the door and unlocks and opens it for Dynamo. 

"After tucking him in, let us snuggle in bed, I believe we bought snacks earlier and drinks, so we've got something to eat and drink" she says, walking in and smiling "Though I don't know if you'd prefer me with or without my metallic bits when we snuggle"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at Broken's remark. "I guess I'll understand when it's my turn to help other ponies. Luna wants me to learn how to dream walk, so I guess I'll be assisting her, or helping others on my own. Still, it is amazing how she's able use such an ability." He wondered how he could dream walk, but he would be sure to ask Luna about it later. He thanked Broken as she unlocked and open the door for him. He chuckled softly and nods in agreement. "Knowing Dusk, he would wake us up or ask us nonstop until we call my mom back. I can tell that my mom will love to meet Dusk. Especially if she is going to visit in Ponyville soon."

Upon hearing Broken's suggestion, Dynamo nods as he began making his way up the steps to Dusk's room. "I think that would be a nice idea. I remember we got some snacks and some drinks on the table and fridge. After we tuck Dusk in, I'll go and get the snacks and drinks." He says as he stops in front of Dusk's room. He smiles and shakes his head at his girlfriend. "I'm okay with either option, sweetheart. It doesn't matter to me because I love you, no matter what." He smiles softly as he waited for Broken to join him in tucking Dusk into bed.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and kisses his cheek before they go into Dusk's room and tucks him into his bed. She places his plush of Luna in his arms and kisses his nose "Goodnight sweetie, mommy and daddy have a big surprise for you for when you wake up tomorrow" she says, allowing Dynamo to say goodnight as well. "Thanks hon, I think I'll leave them on for now, maybe I can try a spell I've been reading up on, to make it more comfortable" she says, as she looks to him "and I am sure you are right, if Luna picked you out from all other ponies, it means she sees something special in you" she smiles "Just like I do, sweetie" she then nuzzles him lovingly before going to their room and slipping into her pajamas. 

After a bit of waiting, she saw Dynamo come in with the snacks and drinks "You know love, you coming into our lives was just in time" she says, helping him put the snacks and drinks on the tables near the bed. "The dream last night..you see..I figured out the rest.." she sighs "I don't know how I could have forgotten, but his birthday is coming up soon" she nuzzles him gently "And you my dear, are the best present I could give him"

@Scarlet Rose

As they go into Dusk's room and tuck him into bed, Dynamo watched as Broken gave Dusk the plush of Luna in his arms. As she said her goodnight to the young Colt, Dynamo walked up to him and kissed Dusk on the forehead. "Goodnight, my son. Mommy and daddy will always love you. Your mommy is right too. We have a nice surprise for you when you wake up tomorrow." He says as they made their way out of the room. Dynamo kept the door open ajar in case Dusk wanted to go to their room, which was right across the hall. "You're welcome sweetheart and really? I didn't think there would be a spell that could work on mechanical limbs. A spell like that does sound interesting and I hope it works." He says, smiling as he returned the nuzzle. "I'm glad you see something special in me. I can easily say the same as I have never met a mare, who's kind, caring, loving and sweet as you. To me, you're one of a kind, my love." He says, making his leave for the kitchen to get the snacks and drinks for Broken and himself.

After a few minutes had passed, Dynamo returned to the room with the snacks and drinks. He tilts his head as he listened to her remark. "After everything I've been told, then I guess I showed up at the right time when I did. However, why would you say that, sweetheart?" He was given his answer as Broken went on to explain the dream and Dusk's birthday. After getting changed into his pajamas, he sat on the bed and held Broken close to him. He smiles softly and returns the nuzzle. "I guess the dream and his birthday go hand in hand. I didn't know his birthday was coming up, but it all makes sense." He says, before giving Broken a reassuring look. "You won't have to worry about anything, my love. I'll make sure that we can give our son the best birthday he could ever ask for." He says, before kissing Broken on the cheek.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she looks up the spell and then casts it, moving her mechanic limbs, almost as if they were like her natural limbs "Well that's one thing, and they don't even feel as heavy anymore" she smiles at Dynamo, snuggling up to him and smiles "You're right, we'll give him the best birthday and party he has ever had, I've already got plans to visit Pinkie Pie tomorrow and discuss idea with her" she says, getting some snacks and munching on them. "so love, I know you like fighting games and role playing games, are there any other genre that you like? Like for example, first person or puzzle games?" she asks, snuggling even closer to him and twirling her tail with his.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo watched as Broken casts a spell on her mechanical limbs. As the spell ended, he noticed that she was able to move her mechanical limbs as if they were her natural limbs. "That's a pretty interesting spell. Regularly, it looks like the mechanical limbs don't seem that heavy. However, I can't say, so it's just a guess or something along those lines." He says as she snuggled up to him. The gaming unicorn smiles as he held her close to him, while returning the snuggle. "I have no doubt that his birthday party will be the best that he's ever had. Maybe I we can go together and discuss everything with Pinkie. It would give us a good idea to bounce ideas around. If not, then Button and I can watch Dusk and he can go to work with us. Speaking of which, when is his birthday? If we have time, then I think I can get him something special as a gift." He says, levitating a cookie to him and eating his treat. As he was eating his snack, he thought for a moment on Broken's question of different games he likes. "Hmm...I do like action/adventure, first person, and puzzle games. I also sometimes play some visual novels from time to time. I think it's pretty cool how you can choose your own path in a story kind of game. How about you? I know you like the old classic games. However, are there different genre's that you like to play?" He asks, twirling his tail with her own tail. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and listens to Dynamo, she smiles "I think it would be good for both of us to go to see Pinkie Pie, I am sure mom and dad wouldn't mind foalsitting him for a bit more" she chuckles a little and then smiles "Next Wednesday, plenty of time dear" she nuzzles him lovingly, munching on some more snacks and sipping on her soda "And of course his aunt will be there, as will all the Mane six and their friends, yes including Starlight Glimmer" she says with a smile, knowing that'd really make Dynamo's night to hear that "As for what other games I like? I'm particular to the first person games and visual novel games. Not so much the dating ones, but maybe Danganronpa and such"