Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Luna nods "Yes, that is one possibility for the reason of the shadowy figure, but don't you think there could be another reason why its only a shadow of you and not the real you?" she asks, "Listen" she says as the dream versions of Dusk and Broken begin to speak.

"Mommy, why did daddy Dynamo leave us? Was it something I did or said?" Dusk asks as Broken just looks down, trying not to cry "I-I don't know sweetpea, I g-guess, he wanted a mare who was more his age to be with, a-and he just saw us a hindrance" Broken replies.

Luna looks to Dynamo "Now, think on it..what else could this dream be about? Or represent?" she asks

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo listened intently as Luna explained about the meaning of the dream. He was slightly confused as she explained that there was another reason to the dream. He looked back to the dream and waited to see what the princess had meant. Hearing the conversation between Broken and Dusk had broken his heart. As the dream continued, he was starting to understand what Luna had been talking about. "I-I think I get it. Not having a father figure for so long has really affected both him and Broken. It represents a certain fear that I might not love them anymore in the future. That I might leave them and find someone more fitting in my life." He looked down, so that only the bangs of his mane covered his eyes. "However, that's where this dream is wrong." He looked up and gave a kind smile. "No matter what happens, I wouldn't leave either of them. I really care about Broken. I also care about Dusk just as much. I promised that I would always be there for his as his father and I will never go back on that." He says, while giving Luna a curious expression upon his face. "Is that the meaning of the dream and how to fix said dream, Luna?"

@Dynamo Pad

Luna nods "You are very close, remember that this is Dusk's dream, and his alone." she says "Here, I will give you a hand with this" she says, leading him closer, "the meaning to this dream, is well you were very close. Fear. You are right about him not having a father for so long, and now that he has one, he is afraid of losing you, not just by you walking out on them, but in general." she says, "Now watch" she seamlessly walks into sight and smiles as Dusk sees her and hugs her, but frowns as he starts crying. "I know little one, you are scared of Dynamo leaving you, well worry not, I have some news for you" she nuzzles him "Y-you do, auntie?" he asks, and she nods as she goes back to get Dynamo "Hold my hand" she takes his hand and brings him into sight. "Go on, use what you know and what you have said to me, to heal his fear" she whispers to him.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo frowns as he couldn't understand the reason. As Luna told him, he felt a pain in his heart. He knew that Dusk had gone through a lot, but he didn't think he was in this sort of state of sadness. "I guess I can understand how he feels. It's the same thing when it comes to having friends. You know some good friends for so long that you're afraid that they'll walk out on you." He nods as she walked into sight and tried to comfort the young colt. After some time, she walked back to him. He felt her take his hand into her own as he was brought into sight. He nods at Luna's remark as he walked up to Dusk and kneels down, so he could see him eye to eye. "Hey, Dusk. Luna told me what was going on and I understand how you feel. I know you haven't had a father for a long time. Now that you have one, I understand how you would be afraid of losing me in general." He places a comforting hand upon Dusk's shoulder, before continuing. "I can tell you that any fear like that will never happen. When I met your mother, I saw a really kind and sweet individual. When I saw you, I could see a younger version of myself. You are kind, sweet, funny and you have that determination of a gamer at heart. I want to always be by your mommy's side, as well as yours." He says and smiles softly. "What I mean is that no matter what. I will never leave you or your mommy for anything. I love you, my son." 

@Dynamo Pad

The little colt nuzzled his auntie before he then looked up to see her bringing Dynamo into his dream "D-daddy!?" he exclaims and runs to him and hugs him, nuzzling him "I-I am afraid of losing you" he says, sniffling a little before he continued to hug Dynamo and listened to what he was saying. "Y-you promise daddy?" he hugs him as tight as he can before looking up and wipes his tears away "I love you daddy, and I love grandpa Button" he smiles a bit and takes him to the picnic. After he did the mood lightened.

Luna just chuckles as she leans in and whispers to Dynamo "This is an important moment for the both of you, so I shall leave you be for now. And do not worry, you will awake in the morning" she smiles before she goes to Dusk and nuzzles him "Sleep well now, my little nephew" she says and disappears.

@Scarlet Rose

As Dusk ran up to him, Dynamo smiled softly and returned the hug. He stroked Dusk's hair as he felt the young colt was nuzzling him. "I know you're afraid, but I promise you that I will be with you for a very long time. I want to watch you grow up, become an adult and become truly happy. I want to be there for you and be with your mommy." Dynamo smiled as he did the pinkie promise. "I pinkie promise Dusk and that's a promise I'll never go back on." He returns the tight hug as Dusk wiped his tears away. "I love you too, my son. I know Grandpa Button loves you, as well." He was pulled along by Dusk as he was being taken to a picnic.

He glances to the side to see Luna was whispering something to him. "Thank you for all of your help, Luna. I promise to not let you down, as your student." He nods as she talked to Dusk, before disappearing. "Goodnight, Luna."

@Dynamo Pad

-Time skip-

It was now early morning and Broken wakes up, stretching and yawning "Mm" she says as she sees Dynamo asleep next to him. With a kiss to his forehead, she puts on her metal leg and arm before she gets up and starts to get dressed. As she sees him slowly wake up, she smiles "Good morning honey, ready to start the day?" she asks "I'm sure mom will have something like a feast to keep us well fed and energized for moving everything"

@Scarlet Rose

-Time Skip-

As the sun rose into the sky to start the next day, the sunlight's rays shone through the window. Dynamo had woken up as he felt a kiss to his forehead. He opened his eyes, before stretching with a yawn. He looks to Broken, who was up and getting ready for the day. "Good morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep? I'm ready to start the day today and have a lovely evening with my special someone." He chuckles as he sits up and gets out of bed. "I can imagine a giant feast like yesterday. I guess we'll need plenty of energy since we'll be moving a lot of things today." He was still dressed in his clothes from yesterday, so he didn't need to get dressed. He would make sure to change into a new outfit when he got back home. He opened the door to Broken's room and allowed her to walk out first. "After you, m'lady." He bows kindly and gives her a soft smile. "Do you think that Dusky is up yet? If not, should we check up on him?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and shakes her head "Knowing our little Dusky, he'll already be awake, up and eating breakfast, all excited for the day" she says and hugs him "Buut, if you really want to check in on him and see if is still awake, I suppose we can see" she says with a giggle and leads the way to Dusk's room. With a smile she slowly opens the door and smiles "and I was wrong" she says, as Dusk was still fast asleep, hugging his plush of Luna "Aaw, I would feel terrible, waking him up" she coos.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled with a smile at Broken's remark. "If I smelled breakfast, then I would wake up and rush to the kitchen as fast as possible. So, I can see Dusk doing something like that." He say as he returns the hug. He nods at the suggestion as Broken lead the way to Dusk's room. "It's better to be safe than sorry. Plus, I saw Luna last night and she lead me to Dusk's dream. Something was wrong, but with guidance, she helped me in fixing on what was wrong. It was a nice being able to spend time with Dusk." As she opened the door to the young colt's room, Dynamo looked to see Dusk, who held a plush of Luna as he slept. "I don't blame you. He seems really peaceful. However, he should be up and psyched for the big day today. Plus, I'd hate for him to miss breakfast." He quietly walked over to Dusk's bed and strokes his mane. "It's time to wake up, Dusk. Breakfast is ready. You, your mommy and I have a big day ahead of us." He whispers softly, before using his other hand to gently shake his shoulder to help Dusk wake up. 

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk slowly opened his eyes and as he saw Dynamo, he smiles, reaching up to be hugged by him "Best night's sleep ever" he says, nuzzling Dynamo "I saw you in my dreams with auntie Luna last night, daddy" he says and nuzzles him "A-after that, I slept really well, and I know you will keep your promise" he says as he then stretches and slides to the side of his bed, "and we do?" he asks. Broken smiles and picks him up for a hug "Of course sweetie, we're moving to your daddy's house, and then helping your grandpa move his things in here" she says. putting him down, "Now get dressed and ready for breakfast" she says, kissing his nose and forehead, before leading Dynamo back to the living room.

@Scarlet Rose

As he saw Dusk open his eyes, He smiled as he leaned down to return the hug. "I'm glad to hear that, my son." He says and chuckles as Dusk nuzzled him. "I also remembered that we had a picnic together. It was with you, myself and mommy. It was nice having the three of us spending time together." He says as he returns the nuzzle. "I will always keep my promise to you and your mommy, Dusk." He says as Dusk got out of bed and was picked up by Broken for a hug. As she explained he plan and put him down, he was lead by Broken back to the living room. "Something happened in the dream last night. I'll explain everything later when we are alone together on our date tonight." He whispered to Broken as they reached the steps and descended the stairs towards the living room. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods, watching as Dusk gets changed and rushes downstairs to start his breakfast. "Alright love" she says, nuzzling him and walks with him down to the dining room, where, Night had indeed made a fest for them. "Mm smells and looks delicious as always mom" Broken says as she nuzzles her mother "and tastes delicious as always, I bet" she finishes, sitting down at the table, piling her plate up with food.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and returns the nuzzle. As they reached the living room, they make their way to the dining room, where they saw a breakfast feast made by Night. He noticed that Button was with Night as he was helping out. "Good morning Night and Button. Breakfast looks and smells amazing." Button chuckles and nods at the remark. "Good morning to you as well, Dynamo. You should also taste the food, then. I can guarantee that it tastes just as good." He finishes helping out and goes to take a seat. Dynamo nods and took a seat, before piling his plate up with breakfast. "How are you guys doing this morning? Are you ready for the big move today?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "Good morning mom and dad" she says. hugging them "I sure am, I think it's safe to say that both Dynamo and Dusk is too" she says, hugging her love and their son "You get the day off from school, isn't that exciting?" she asks as he nods "Yes mama, I can't wait to help us move" he says with a big smile. Broken smiles, "That is very responsible of you dear, but I don't want you missing out some game bonding time with your grandpa, I am sure there will be times when Granpda will want to rest and play games with you" she ruffles his mane gently.

@Scarlet Rose

Button smiles as he returns Broken's hug. "Good morning, honey. It sounds to me that today will be a nice and productive day." Dynamo smiles and ruffles Dusk's mane playfully. "Oh, son. That's really kind of you, but you don't have to do that. It's not that many things to carry, so it's no problem. It's also just like your mommy had said. You can spend time with your grandpa and finish some Breath of the Wild dungeons. He told me that you fell asleep, before you entered the first dungeon in the game." He chuckled as he took a bite of his food. "This is really delicious. I make breakfast from time to time, but it's not as good as this, Night. Thank you so much for the food." He says, before continuing to eat his food.

Button smiles and nods in agreement to Broken's statement. "She's right, pal. Since your mommy and daddy will be going on a date tonight. We'll be able to continue to play the Legend of Zelda. I want to see if we can take down some of the dungeons together. We can't let Ganon take control of Hyrule, right?" He asks with an enthusiastic grin.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she is hugged in return and nods "Your dad is right dear, why not just spend as much time with your grandpa as you can" she says and Dusk looks up at his parents and nod, and then he hears Button talk and his ears perk "You're right grandpa, we must unite and take down the evil of Gandondorf for good!" he squeaks happily as he then begins to eat his breakfast.

Night just smiles "It's nothing really, just you gotta know the right amount of love and effort to put into your cooking, I'm sure Broken could teach you" she says, eating her own meal and resting her head on Button's shoulder "Besides Dusky, I've hired some movers to help your mommy move the heavier things that needs more than two ponies"

@Scarlet Rose

Button chuckles and smiles at Dusk's enthusiasm. "Then, that's what we shall do! We'll stop Ganondorf once and for all!" He says, before digging into his breakfast. Dynamo smiles as he continues to eat his breakfast. "I hope I can join you two in the game marathon. I know you two will definitely save Hyrule." He smiles as he took a piece of his pancake and presented the fork to Broken. "Say aaah, sweetheart." 

Dynamo nodded to Night's remark, while smiling. "That's about the same exact thing my mother told me. She always said that a way to a man's heart is his stomach." He chuckled and nods at the idea. "I think that would be nice. I can make some food from time to time, but I wouldn't mind learning some new dishes." Button looked to Night, who rested her head upon his shoulder. "That's really sweet of you, honey. This will make things go smoothly when it comes to moving everything from one house to another. The same can be said when getting my stuff over to your place. We'll be done before we know it and then the lovebirds can go on their date." He chuckled as he gave Dynamo and Broken a wink.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk smiles "I would love it if you joined in daddy" he says with a giggle as he saw how loving Dynamo was being towards his mom and he smiles some more, also digging into his breakfast "With the three of us, we can save Hyrule in no time!" he shouts in triumph, knocking his bowl over and then he starts to cry. Broken sees and imemdiately starts to hug him "Shh, shh, it's okay sweetie, it was an accident, you just got overly excited, look, see, your daddy is cleaning it up" she says, soothing and calming Dusk who had begun to slowly calm down. He nods and hugs Broken back, and with a scene like that, it could be clear to Dusk and Button, just how much Broken loves her son, as instead of yelling and shouting at him for the accident, she was kind, calm and gentle.

After the mess was cleaned up and Dusk had a new bowl of cereal, Broken relaxes some and giggles as she opened her mouth "Aaah" she says and then swallows the bite and nuzzles Dynamo "I'd love to teach you dear, I've had plenty of time to learn from mom, so we have quite the repertoire of recipes" she says and smiles "Thanks mom, a lot of my musical and DJ equipment is actually pretty expensive and I'd hate for any of it to break"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo grins as Dusk wanted him to join in the video game marathon. "Then that settles it. Since your mommy and I will be out on a date tonight. I'll try and see if we can join in a video game marathon tomorrow. That, or whenever uncle Button and I have the next day off. That I can promise you, my son." He chuckles along with Dusk as he looked forward to spending time with his son and his friend, Button. He nods in agreement with Dusk, before continuing. "I can't argue with that. With the three of us working together, we'll be the true forces of Hyrule. I wonder who would be who." He pondered on the thought, before shrugging his shoulders. "I could see myself as power, but in a good way and not like Ganon. You would obviously be wisdom since you are smart and clever. Dusk would most likely have courage since he always tries his best." Button explained, before he saw Dusk knocking his bowl over. 

Dynamo noticed the fallen bowl and frowns as he saw Dusk was crying. As Broken went to comfort the young colt, Dynamo went into the kitchen to grab a bunch of paper towels. He soon returned and started to clean up the mess of cereal on the floor. "It'll be okay, Dusk. It's just like your mommy had said. It was an accident and it's no big deal. We can easily clean up the mess and give you some more food. Everything will be okay, little buddy." He looks up to Broken and Dusk, while smiling at the scene. As he threw the paper towels into the trash, he chuckles as Broken took the bite that he offered her. He returns the nuzzle and nods at her remark. "I look forward to cooking with you, sweetheart. I also know what you mean. I have a lot of video game consoles. So, I'd be worried if any of my belongings would be damaged." He chuckled as he was finishing up his breakfast. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods as Dusk's usual bright and happy smile returns. He sniffles and dries his tears "I know, but I know nana doesn't like me making a mess in here" he says, looking down, just as Night hugged him and giggles "It's alright sweetheart, I'm not mad at you for it, not even upset, as your mommy and daddy said, it was an accident, just be more careful in the future, okay?" Night asks as Dusk nods and hugs her back "O-okay nana, I promise" he smiles as he finishes his breakfast and starts clearing the dishes, bringing them into the kitchen to  be put in the dishwasher or handwashed.

Broken smiles as she too finishes her breakfast and stretches "Alright then, we better start packing then, the movers should be here soon enough, and I'd like for a majority of things to be packed by the time they arrive" she says, as Dusk goes over to Button and tugs on his hand "Come on grandpa, lets go, we can be power and courage for now, and then daddy can help us tomorrow and be the wisdom" he says, taking Button over to the living room and setting the console up again, while also hugging his plush of Luna.

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

Button pats Dusk on the head and pulls him into a hug. "It'll be okay, Dusk. The mess was easy to fix and taken care of quickly. Plus, the bowl didn't break, so the mess could have been worse." Dynamo gave Button a deadpanned look and shook his head. "I wouldn't say that if I were you. You're just asking to tempt fate." He says as Button nods and chuckles. "Yeah, you're right. Even so, accidents happen. Just so long as we acknowledge it and be careful for next time." Button says as he finished his plate and takes the other dishes and utensils into the kitchen sink. 

Dynamo stretches and nods in agreement. "You're right, sweetheart. We wouldn't want to keep the mover's waiting and for them to be angered for waiting." He says as he gets up out of his chair and pushes the chair back in place. "Would you like me to help you with anything, Broken? I can help pack and/or bring anything in the living room for the mover's to take." He smiles as he offers his hand to her. Button felt Dusk tugging on his hand and nods. "Then let us use our triforce powers and take on these dungeons. Even though we're missing our other triforce of wisdom, I believe we'll be just fine." He says, following Dusk into the living room. He sits on the couch as Dusk began to set up the console one again. He smiled as he noticed Dusk huggin his plush of Luna. "It seems Luna will be with you in plush form. Watching you over in your dreams and in video games. Just like a good auntie should." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "Well if you could please start with my gaming systems, that would be great. Oh but we'll leave the Switch for now" she says "They're all in my room and around the place, just make sure any cartridges or cds are taken out and put in their cases or boxes before putting the console away" she asks Dynamo "I'll be downstairs, preparing my equipment to be moved" she says, stretching once more and moving to go to the basement, or as she calls it, the music room.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at the plan. "That's sounds good to me." He chuckles at the mention of leaving the Switch alone. "I don't blame you. I remember you can take the Switch on the go, but I haven't tested that feature of the console. That, and we wouldn't want to ruin the uncle and nephew bonding time those two are having." He says as he watched Button and Dusk going through the dungeons of the game. He soon began to head up the steps to her room. "Thanks for letting me know, sweetheart. I'll come help you out when I'm doing collecting all the gaming equipment." As he made his way up the steps and to her room, he made sure to take some cardboard boxes as he opened the door. Once he was inside her room, he began carefully unhooking all the consoles and putting everything away. He made sure that they were all in separate categories, so there would be no confusion. It took him a good fifteen to twenty minutes, but he managed to find every game cd's, cartridges, console and controllers. He wrapped all the boxes in bubble wrap, so they wouldn't be damaged during the move. 

He levitated each box in a levitation spell, before exiting Broken's room and closing the door. He then made his way down the steps and placed all the boxes on the living room chair. After making sure that the boxes wouldn't fall, he made his way out of the living room, past the kitchen and went to the door that lead to the kitchen. He opened the door and went downstairs, until he made it to the music room. "Hey, Broken? I managed to get all the gaming equipment out of your room. How is it going with packing your music equipment? Would you like me to help you out with anything, hon?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles, wiping the sweat from her brow as she had just finished unplugging and packing everything up, well everything she could pack without the help of the movers. "I'm good, thanks though Dynamo" she kisses his cheek lovingly, "And it looks like  we did it all in time, things like my clothes and stuff can be brought in the car" she says as the moving van pulls into the driveway.

-Time Skip-

After the 3 hours it took to load everything, including her musical and dj equipment, into the van, and then the 2 hour drive to Dynamo's and the other 3 hours it took to unload everything and pay the movers, Broken smiles and flops onto the sofa with a sigh of relief "8 hours, glad we started early" she says as she looks to dynamo with a smile "What time does our date start dear? I hope I've got enough time to get ready"