Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods as he noticed Broken wiping the sweat off of her brow. "Okay and that's good to know. You're welcome, Broken and just be careful. I know you're able to take care of yourself, but I can't help, but worry about you. I'll always worry about my special someone." He says as he felt Broken kissing his cheek, to which he returned the affection. He looked to the clock on the wall in the music room. He smiles as what Broken said was correct. "It looks like working together and splitting up the work made packing go by more quickly. We'll pack up all of your clothes and other stuff when we leave." He says as the moving van pulled up to the driveway.

-Time Skip- 

After a few hours had passed, the young couple had finally got everything moved to Dynamo's place. Dynamo sighed with relief and fell onto the couch next to Broken with a smile. "I didn't think moving all the belongings would take 8 hours. Although, I guess I didn't have much to take with me. I had my mom and dad bring everything over the past couple of days when I moved. We didn't have the need to have any moving trucks, but it's good to know now." He chuckled as he pulled his girlfriend over to him in a hug. "I'm glad we were able to move everything here. I look forward to having you and Dusk living with me." He says as he looks to her with a smile. As she asked him about their date, he looks to the clock on the living room wall. They woke up at 7 and the move took roughly 8 hours. When he did the math, it was around three in the afternoon. "How about we have our date at around five or five thirty. It will give us time to get ready. Then we can go on our date and have a nice evening. This way, we can give time for Button, Night and Dusk a time to bond. Afterwards, we can pick up Dusk and go home. What do you think, my love?" He smiled warmly at the mention of home. Just the thought of having Broken and Dusk being here with him felt right, in his opinion.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and relaxes a bit, holding Dynamo close as they talked "Five thirty sounds good to me dear, that ought to give the both of us enough time to wash up and get changed" she says and nuzzles him, "Also, you said earlier you had something to tell me when we were in private, now is as good a time as any dear" she says, laying back, so that she was resting on Dynamo and so that he could wrap his arms round her as she rested on him.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods as the date plan was set. "I was just wondering something for our date. I know we are going out to eat and walking around town. Although, where should we go to eat? I wasn't sure if I should dress up in a nice clothes or a suit. I'm okay with either option, but I wanted to see what you thought, sweetheart." He says as he returns the nuzzle. As he listened to Broken talk, he remembered what he had to tell her. He felt a little worried about talking about this to Broken, but he knew that they would work things out together. "That's true when you put it that way." He says as he felt Broken rested upon him. He wrapped his arms around her to hold her close, while he felt her hands rest upon his own hands. "It was about Dusk and the dream that he had the previous night. Luna found me in my sleep and wanted to give me a rundown of how my training would consist of. She then brought me into Dusk's dream, who was having a sort of nightmare. I saw that it was you and him, but the third figure was all faded out." He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, before continuing.

"Luna told me that the faded figure was me. She told me that Dusk was afraid of you and him losing me to anything in general. Whether I found someone else, or if something bad happened. I went to him and told him that I would always be there for you and him, no matter what. I felt really bad for him. I know how difficult it is to feel that way, but I hope he'll be okay. Nobody should ever have to go through with that. I wouldn't wish that feeling upon anyone. Not even on my greatest of enemies." He says, while looking down to meet her gaze. "I just felt that you had to know about this, hon. I didn't say anything until now because I didn't want Dusk to feel upset or feel worried."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken listens to Dynamo and nods, hugging him "He will likely be scared for a little while at first, though I think it is more for me than for himself" she says ad kisses his nose lovingly "But I know you did the right thing." she smiles up at him from her resting spot "Just hearing the words of your promise to him will have meant a whole lot to him, as it does to me" she says, closing her eyes some. "Well, I should probably shower, I stink" she giggles and stands up, giving him a soft kiss on the mouth, looking around "Oh uhm..right, new place..Do you want to show me where the bathroom is love?"

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles softly as he returns the hug. "I understand. I guess it's been really difficult for you and him. I'm just glad that I can be there for you and Dusk. Even Button is here when you and I are busy with our jobs." He wrinkles his nose as he felt Broken kiss his nose. He smiles once more as he kisses her softly on her forehead. "I'm glad to hear that and I feel like I did the right thing. I can also make the same promise to you. I promise that I'll always be there for you if you ever feel troubled. That, and I promise to always love you and be by your side, no matter what. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not." He says with a soft chuckle. He pouted softly and gave her a smile. "Aw, but you look and smell fine to me, sweetheart. Although, I might probably shower, as well. We packed a lot of things for the move, so I can see what you mean." He felt her give a soft kiss upon his lips as she stood up. He couldn't help, but laugh at the confused look upon her face. "Of course I can show you where everything is, my love. Just follow me." He says as he took her hand into his and lead her up the stairs. He walked down the hall and stopped at a particular door. "This is the door that leads to the bathroom. There are towels that are set up for you to use. Just let me know when you're all done and then I'll take my turn with the shower." 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

"I know you are probably used to my smell by now, but I wouldn't want to embarrass you out in public" she states, giggling at his playful pouting "Besides, I was thinking, I saw a pretty nice but lowkey restaurant near the arcade, I always wanted to try it out, but never had a special somepony to take me there..until now that is" she says, following him around until they get to the bathroom "Thanks love" she kisses his nose once more "I won't take too long, but I do need to polish my arm and leg before we leave, and derust them" she then goes into the shower.

About half an hour later, she emerges from the shower, wearing some fresh and clean clothes before donning an apron and pulling her leg off to start polishing and derusting it "The shower's all yours love" she says to Dynamo.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and shook his head. "I guess I am, but trust me. Nothing you do would ever embarrass me in public. I like you and Dusk for who you both are. Nothing will ever change my opinion of either of you. I just hope I don't do anything to embarrass you in public." He chuckled along with her, but smiles at her idea of the restaurant. "Hmm...that sounds like a good idea. By low key, I'm guessing it's fancy, but not too fancy. I think I have a nice set of clothing for the occasion." He wrinkled his nose as he felt her kiss his nose again. "You're welcome sweetheart and don't worry. Take you time and there's no rush. I completely understand when it comes to your metal arm and leg. I'll be in my room which is just down at the end of the hall." He says as she goes into the shower. 

The blue unicorn decided to go down the hall and opened the door to his room. As he entered the room, he moved to his closet and opened said closet to look at his choice of wardrobe. As he learned of the idea of what he could wear, he started to think of what would look nice for their date. "Hmm...something fancy, but not too fancy." His eyes trailed from left to right in the closet, until his gaze stopped at what he was looking for. He smiled as he had found the perfect outfit. A light blue buttoned up shirt, black pants, black dress shoes, and a black jacket. It was fancy, but not too fancy. It was the perfect outfit for his date with Broken. His ears perked as he heard the door to his room being opened. He looked to his right to see Broken wearing an apron and took off her metal leg to polish it. He smiled and nodded as she told him that she finished her shower. "Thank you, my love. I'll be right back before you know it." He kissed her cheek, before taking his clothing and exiting the room.

Dynamo had finished his shower around a half an hour later. He was dressed up in his outfit for the evening, but didn't have the jacket on. He walked back to his room and knocked on the door, before entering his room. "Hey, sweetheart? I'm all finished my shower. I hope everything is okay."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken had just finished derusting and polishing her metallic arm and leg when Dynamo came back from the shower "Everything is all good dear, I had just finished" she says as she puts her apron in the wash and then washed her hands and dries them off. "I'm ready for our date dear" she says, picking up her handbag with her purse in it. "Do I look nice? I want to look good for you" she says, blushing some.

@Scarlet Rose

As Dynamo walked into his room, he saw that Broken was finished on polishing her metallic arm and leg. He smiles and nods as she washed her hands and placed the apron in the wash. "That's good to hear and perfect timing. We still have about a half an hour, before we have to go on our date. If we leave now, we should be able to make it there just in time." He says as he looks to the clock on his nightstand. As she asked him what he thought, he couldn't help but blush at the dress that she was in. He also thought he saw a bit of makeup had been added. That, or it was her natural beauty. "You look absolutely beautiful, Broken. You don't have to worry because you always look beautiful to me, my love. No other mare can compare to you." He smiles softly, while a blush appeared on his cheeks.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and offers her arm for him to take "Wonderful, will we be walking there,or will we be driving?" she asks as she is lead by him to the front door. "I haven't heard a lot about this place, but I guess that is why I want to try it" she says, "And these lowkey places are often quiet enough for us to still be able to talk with each other" she says, waiting for an answer from him about how they will be getting there.

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo notices the offered arm Broken gave for him to take. He smiled and links his arm around hers and they began making their way out of the room. "I would say that driving would be the better option. This way, we'll have extra time to get to the restaurant. That, and there might be traffic, or anything else along those lines." He says as they walked down the steps towards the living room. He chuckles at her remark, but he couldn't blame her. "I know what you mean. There are some places that I have never been to, but I've always wanted to try. Sometimes some restaurants are good, while others can be awful. However, it's better to see how things go instead of not trying at all." He smiles and nods at the plan as he lead her to the front door, before opening the door for her to exit first. "After you, my love." He bows to her, before continuing. "That sounds perfect to me. I still want to know everything there is to know about my sweetheart. The same can be said if there's anything that you'd like to know about me." He says, before leading her over to the car and opening the passenger door for her. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles and kisses his cheek as she gets out of the car and walks with him to the restaurant and finds a nice table to sit down at. "Trust me, I've noticed that a lot of restaurants are either so full of people talking you can hardly talk to your company, or their 'lounge music' is so loud, no body can talk, kind of ruins the atmosphere really"  she says as she thanks the waitress who gives them their menus. She looks at the menu "So you know dear, when will I get to meet your mother?"

@Scarlet Rose

As the two arrived at the restaurant, Dynamo and Broken exit to the car and head towards the building. Dynamo smiles with a blush as he felt Broken kiss him on the cheek. As the two made their way into the restaurant, they find a nice table to sit down at. He listened intently as she talked and nodded in agreement. "I remember being at two different places where that's happened. One was at Applebee's, while the other was at a place called Old Country Buffet. One had so many people talking, that you couldn't hear your friends and family. The other was playing music so loud that you could hear yourself think." He chuckled, before continuing. "That really would ruin the atmosphere of a restaurant. However, this place seems really nice. Quiet, but lovely music, not a lot of ponies and the atmosphere is perfect." He says as he thanked the waitress, who had given them their menus. He looks through the menu, while trying to think of what to have for dinner. He momentarily looks up from the menu to look at Broken. At the mention of his mother, his eyes widened. "I almost completely forgot. So much has happened the past few days, that I haven't told my mom that I have a girlfriend. That, and I haven't told her that my girlfriend has a son and that I'm the dad to our son." He chuckled slightly with a sheepish smile.

"I'm really sorry about that, Broken." He says, his ears fell as he gave her an apologetic look. "Maybe I can have my mom try to visit this week. I know we can try and call her when we get home from our date. If she can, then maybe we can FaceTime my mom, so she can see and get to meet you and Dusk. Would that be okay?"

@Dynamo Pad

"You know, I think I would like that" she says softly and kisses him softly "Then maybe once we're all settled, we can actually meet her in person?" she suggests, looking more at the menu "I think, I will have the special fried rice and stirfry dear and a glass of cherry champagne" she says, smiling over him "and you know, from what you've told me about your mom, she sounds like she'd be just like my mom when it comes to Dusk" she giggles.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at the plan. "Then it's settled. After we pick up Dusk, we'll go back home and call my mom. Hopefully Dusk will be awake when we call her. I think he'd love to get to see his other grandma or nana." He says, chuckling softly. He was slightly surprised from the kiss, but smiles as he returns the affection. "I think we can arrange for her to meet us after we are all settled. We'll just have to plan it with my mom and see how the schedule will turn out." He then looks at the menu to see what he would like to order for dinner. "I think I might go with ham, with mashed potatoes and string beans." He thought he noticed a surprised look upon Broken's face, before chuckling slightly. "I was thinking of trying something new and I've heard that ponies can digest meat, so no worries." He says, while placing a soft kiss upon her cheek. He chuckled in agreement to Broken's remark. "I can actually see that when you put it that way. I know when my mom meets you, she'll want to meet Night, as well. I think the two of them will get along pretty well." 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken chuckles "I am sure they will get along like a house on fire" she says and nuzzles him, "Night might take her duties and work seriously, she can be a goofball when she isn't working" she chuckles "Especially when it comes to Dusk, she has absolutely no problem with going down to his level to entertain and love on him" she kisses his cheek "And yes, we can eat meat, maybe not as much or often as omnivores or carnivores can and will, but it doesn't harm us to have a little every now and then" she says with a smile.

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

"I've never heard of a saying like that before. However, I don't doubt what you're saying. You leave the two along and they'll talk for hours on end. That would just show how well they get along with each other." Dynamo chuckles, before nuzzling Broken. "That's the same way with my dad. He can be busy when working on cars or working down at the race track. However, he's mostly a goofball, who tries to make others laugh and feel safe. It sounds like Night would get along well with my mom and late dad." He smiles softly as he felt Broken kiss his cheek. He couldn't help, but chuckle and give her an apologetic look. "Oh, okay and I'm sorry about that sweetheart. You seemed surprised and I actually learned about this recently. I always tried to stay away from eating meat based products. However, upon learning that we can, I've tried new things every now and then." He smiles as he placed his order for dinner. He also added a cherry champagne, as they were celebrating on moving and becoming a couple.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "Well I had gone so long with just being a herbivore, when I learned that we could eat meat, I was actually quite skeptical. But the more research I did, the more I opened up to the idea, then when I first tried it, I couldn't get enough" she giggles somewhat nervously "Kind of..made me look fat for a bit" she says "Mind you, Dusk enjoyed having 'extra mummy to love and cuddle'" she giggles and shakes her head "As for our mothers, I am sure they will get along really well" she says and nibbles on some appetizers "and I bet Dusk is having a great time with Button right now"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled slightly, before nodding and giving her a soft smile. "I guess you and I are alike in some ways. I was the same exact way when eating meat products. I was skeptical at first and I was worried, but then I heard that it was okay." He took her hand into his and smiles, before kissing her hand. "You look absolutely beautiful, sweetheart. You can trust me that you don't look fat and you will always look beautiful, no matter what." He says, chuckling at her remark. "Dusk is such a nice and sweet kid. I know my mom will adore in spending time with our son. I hope my mom will be available to visit soon. Maybe we can plan for a family vacation in the future. It depends on where we all want to go, but it sounds like a lot of fun." He says, while having some of the appetizers that were available. "I can imagine that they'll finish the game by the end of our date. Dusk sounds very determined when playing a video game." He says, while noticing their orders of food were being brought out to them.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "Oh don't worry, I don't mind getting a little chubby every now and then" she says, kissing his cheek and smiling "And you are right, he can be pretty determined, just like his mother and father" she smiles and nuzzles him lovingly, "I hope your mom will be able to visit soon too" she smiles, sipping on some water and looking at him lovingly "I can imagine when we get home, Dusk will be curled up asleep, but the moment he hears he gets to see your mom tonight, at least via facetime, he'll be all full of energy again" she smiles and their meals are delivered.

Thanking the waitress, she then pours herself a glass of the champagne as well as one for Dynamo, she then raises her glass "A toast, to a happy future, you, me and Dusk" she says and clinks glasses with him before she takes a sip and then starts on her meal "Mm oh wow, this is good"

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiles and nods at her remark. "I still say that you will always look beautiful to me, no matter what, my love." He chuckles as he felt Broken kiss his cheek. "It's like they always say. Kids always pick up something from the mother and father. For Dusk, he's picked up our will to never give up." He says, before returning the nuzzle. He looked at her lovingly, before laughing at the image she described. "I can definitely see that happening. However, I can imagine that Dusk will crash the moment we're done talking to my mom. He fell asleep somewhat early when we got back from our walk the other night. So, I can see him doing something adorable when we talk to my mom." He says, before looking at her lovingly.

Dynamo thanks the waitress as Broken had poured the two of them a glass of champagne. He took the glass in his grasp and raised said glass in the air. He smiles at the toast and proceeded to clanks glasses with her. "To a happy future with you, myself and Dusk. As well as a nice future for Button and Night and a happy future for us all." He says as he took a sip of his drink. He then placed the glass down as he began to eat his dinner. "You can say that again. This ham is really delicious." He says as he took a bite of his ham. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she continues to eat her dinner "You'd be right there, he would do something so adorable, it'd melt your mother's heart" she says with a giggle "But if she is as soft hearted and kind as you are, then it shouldn't be too hard" she says, sipping on her wine. She smiles a little more at him, "How about a nice moonlit walk after we finish eating dear? Or even a dance?" she asks, putting her glass down and holding Dynamo's hands in her own.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled at Broken's remark, before continuing to eat his dinner. "You're not wrong there, sweetheart. My mother might be surprised at first. Given that she doesn't know I have a girlfriend or a son, but I know she'll adore Dusk right away." He smiles softly with a blush and nods. "I've always been told I take after my mom. She can be kind and caring, but serious when she needs to be. That, and I feel like I have my dad's silly personality, or sense of humor." He smiles as he felt Broken take his hand into her own. "I like that, but I have a good idea. After we eat, I'll take you to the special place that i mentioned about before. When we went to that field of flowers. What do you think, my love?" He took a sip of his drink, before placing the glass back on the table and smiled at his beloved. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles a little "Oh definitely, I can see that in you. Mostly kind and caring and a goofball, but you can also be serious when need be" she says, putting her glass down, and smiles at him, then thinks on his question "Yes, I do remember you mentioning a special place when we were at the flower field, and I think it would be the perfect way to end our date tonight" she says while nuzzling him.

--Time Skip--

After they had finished their meal and drinks, Broken smiles as she pays for everything, leaving a tip and waiting for Dynamo to get up.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckles at Broken's description of him and smiles. "That pretty much sums me up. A good combination from both my mom and dad. I can see how you take after Night. Very kind, sweet, caring, serious when you need to be. You're also very passionate and dedication to what you love." He took a sip of his drink, before placing his glass back on the table to continue eating. He nods at her agreement to his special place to visit in Ponyville. "Okay. Once we finish eating, we'll head out over to my favorite place in town." He says, while returning the nuzzle.

--Time Skip--

After they finished their dinner and drinks, Dynamo looked to Broken, who had paid for everything. He got up and linked his arms with Broken as they left the restaurant. "You didn't have to pay for everything, sweetheart. I would have gone half with you. I hope I can pay you back for all of that." His ears drooped as he felt bad that Broken paid for everything. He didn't want her to feel like he was taking advantage of her, or anything along those lines. "By the way, would you like to take the care, or walk? The place we're heading to isn't that far from here."