Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken grins a little at being ordered to stay behind and relax a little more, but then frowns when Dynamo said he was worried about her. She was about to open her mouth to speak when he cast the spell and she raised an eyebrow "Well now, double teaming up on me? Oh no, what am I to do with two handsome stallions teaming up on me?" she asks, pretending to be scared but couldn't help but giggle as well "sorry love, I know you're worried, but I should be alright, especially now that you have shown me you can use Similo Duplexes" she says and slowly closes her eyes, "Go on now dear, dusky will be so happy to see you when you get there to pick him up." she leans up and blinks "So uhm..which one of you gets the kiss?" she giggles

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled at her teasing tone and decided to play along. "I don't think this teaming up would be a bad thing, right? One can give you cuddles and snuggles, while the other can give you some relaxing massages? Now wouldn't that feel just divine?" The clone asks with a playful smirk. Dynamo smiled and nodded at her remark. "It's okay and I'll always be worried about you, sweetheart. Just like how I'll always be worried about Dusk." He grins with a chuckle and nods about the spell. "You can thank Starlight for that one. She's a really good teacher when it comes to magic. She's able to break the spell down and create steps to the spell." He says, the clone deciding to add onto the spell. "We can only make one clone as the spell cuts our magic in half between us. However, Star is a great friend and teacher." The original nods as he was about to leave the room. However, he stopped and turned to Broken, who was asking which one she could give a kiss to. Dynamo was about to answer, but the clone had beaten him to it. "You should go ahead and kiss her." He held up a hand, so as to silence any questions. "I'm a clone, so the memories and such won't return. Remember? We haven't tested anything yet on if we one can remember things for the original. Plus, I'm just watching Broken, so it's okay." The clone smiled as the original sighed and shook his head. "I can never argue with you. Wait...I'm arguing with myself. So, I can't argue with me?" He rubbed his temples as he was getting a headache. He chuckled as he walked over and leaned down to give Broken a kiss. "I'll be back soon, love."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken thought for a moment about the idea that the clone had put across and grins "Now that you think about it, no it isn't a bad thing, especially since I get both snuggles and a nice relaxing massage, it really is a win/win situation" she says with a grin before relaxing some more "Well then, remind me to thank Starlight for teaching you that spell when we see her next" she says, kissing the original Dynamo and smiling some, "bring one box of treats for mom and Button okay hon?" she reminds him.

The clone chuckled as he listened to Broken's thoughts on the idea. "I knew you'd like the sound of that, Broken. If you get snuggles and a massage, then you'd be way too relaxed. Although, that isn't exactly a bad thing." He says, the original grinning and nodding at Broken's statement. "When she arrives at Dusk's party, then we'll thank her then. Maybe we can help you learn the spell too. Using a clone for different tasks is pretty helpful. You'd be able to watch Dusk if one of us was busy and you could still go to your gigs. The same can be said for me if I need to work at the arcade." He noted as he started to understand how the spell worked so efficiently. He smiles and returned the kiss, before leaning back with a nod. "Actually, better yet? I'll make sure to get two boxes of treats. One for you and I. The other box for our Dusky. However, it might be a mini box since we wouldn't want him to have a sugar rush overload. He should still be able to watch cartoons and play video games, though." He chuckled, giving Broken a hug, before slowly walking away. "I'll see you soon and I'm missing you already, sweetheart." He waved to her, while leaving the room and exits the house to walk to the car. As he entered the car and started the vehicle, Dynamo took out his cell phone and dialed for Button and Night. He waited a moment, before he heard the other line pick up. "Hey, Night? It's Dynamo. I just wanted to let you know that your daughter is home safe and I'm on my way to pick up Dusky. I'll be there in just a few minutes. Also, don't worry. I didn't leave Broken by herself. I'll explain when I come over. I'll see you all in a bit." He hung up the phone and pulled out of the driveway. After making sure no cars were around, he soon drove off to his destination of Night and Button's home. 

@Dynamo Pad

Night hears the phone ring and answers it "Hello N.." she then hears Dynamo speaking "Ah hello dear, and she is? Wonderful to hear, Dusk has been so worried about her, but..well of course Button's been wonderful with him, we'll see you soon, but we'll keep your arrival a surprise, it'll really make him so happy" she says "See you soon dear" Night says and then hangs up before going over to Button and whispering to him "Broken's operation went well and is at home resting, Dynamo is on his way to pick Dusk up, but let's not tell him, make it a surprise for him" she whispers to him and  hugs him from behind.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo nodded in understanding that Dusk was worried, but was happy to hear that Button had been there for the young colt. "Aw and he isn't worried about his old man?" He chuckled, before continuing. "I'm just kidding, Night. I understand that he's worried about his mommy. Now there's no need to panic as everything has gone well. Maybe you both can stop by and see how everything went. Since the doctor's told us that she needs to be on bed rest for a day or two. I gave her somewhat strict orders into not going anywhere." He chuckled once more and nods. "That sounds good to me. I'll make sure to arrive quietly, so I can surprise my son. See you all shortly." He hung up and started to drive to Night's and Button's house. 

Button raised a curious eyebrow as Night had hung up the phone. "Who was that dear? Is everything okay? I had to finish a level with Dusk, so I was unable to get to the phone." He says, listening closely as she hugged him from behind. Button could only grin, but hid the smile and slowly nodded. "That's excellent news. I'm glad that it went by quickly and that it all worked out. I didn't think the surgery would go by that quickly." He motioned his hands to zip his mouth shut and held a finger to his lips. "My lips are sealed. Little Dusky will never know." He says, looking to Dusk, who looked to be enjoying his video game. "Hey, Dusk? I think you left one of your Luna plushies in your old room. I remember we tucked you in for a nap earlier and gave you a plush. Would it be okay if you go and get the plush. You never know when you might need said plush." He says, remembering that if Dusk had woken up, then he'd have a plush waiting for him in the living room. He watched as the young bat pony had ran up the stairs to retrieve his Luna plush.

It had taken a few minutes, but Dynamo had finally arrived at Night and Button's home. He quietly turned off the car and exited the vehicle. He then briskly walked up to the front door, while trying to knock as quietly as he could. He hoped that Night and Button had heard him, so he could surprise his son to take him home. "Button? Night? It's Dynamo and I'm at the door. Can you let me in, please?" He whispered softly to gain their attention. 

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk looked up at Button and nods, pausing the game "O-okay grandpa" he says, getting off of the sofa and making his way over to his room to look for his plushie. Meanwhile, Night had heard Dynamo at the door and goes to open it "Hey sweetheart, come on in, Button just sent Dusk to his room to get his plushie." she says, "Would you like some tea while you wait for him?" she asks with a soft smile, checking to see where Dusk was.

@Scarlet Rose

After making sure that Dusk was out of the room, Button had given Night a thumbs up with a smile. "The birdie has left the nest. We are in the clear." He whispered as he saw Night going over to answer the door. As the door had opened to reveal Night, Dynamo smiled as he quietly entered the house. "Hey, Night. It's nice to see you and Button." He nodded at what had happened and returned the thumbs up to Button. "Great plan as always, buddy." He grins as Button folded his arms behind his head. "Hey, if the plan works once, then it'll work every time." Button chuckled to himself, while Dynamo turned his attention back to Night. "So, should I hide somewhere, or just sit in plain sight being all nonchalant?" He chuckles softly, before shaking his head. "Thank you for the offer, but no thank you. I'm sure that Dusky would like to be home as soon as possible to see his mommy. Plus, I know he'll want to have fun in his video game and cartoon marathon with Broken and I."

@Dynamo Pad

Night smiles and nods, sipping on her own tea "Very well and you're right, Dusk is looking really forward to tonight" she says and thinks "Just be in plain sight, but be ready for a flying ball of batpony to bowl you over" she giggles a little and then calls out "Dusky! Sweetheart! There's a certain blue stallion here to see you!" she calls out, just as a shout of "DADDY!" comes from the stairs and a flash could be seen going towards Dynamo, bowling him over and the small batpony colt hugs him "Daddy! I missed you and mommy so much!" he exclaims and looks around "W-where's mommy?"

@Scarlet Rose

Button nodded as he saw Night sitting next to him, while wrapping an arm around her. "That's the understatement of the year. When we played Breath of the Wild, Dusk wouldn't stop going over how he was excited to spend time with his mommy and daddy. All video games this and cartoons that. It was just so heartwarming and I'm glad that he has something to look forward too." Dynamo smiled as he went over to the dining room table and took a seat. Placing his feet on the table, while kicking back and relaxing. "Okay. So, nonchalantly it is then." He watched and waited as Night had called out to Dusk about the surprise. He heard the rumbling of the steps as the young colt raced down the stairway. Dynamo waved with a smile and grinned at seeing the joy on Dusk's face. "Hey there, kiddo! Did you miss your old man?" He asks, placing his feet off of the table and opened his arms for Dusk to jump into a hug. What Dynamo didn't expect was Dusk bowling him over into a hug as the chair leaned backwards. The blue unicorn was thankful that the floor was carpet, or he would have hit his head. Even worse, Dusk might have gotten hurt, but the young colt looked perfectly healthy. "Woah there! Now that's what I call a hello."

The gaming unicorn chuckled as he returned the tight embrace and smiled. "I missed you too, Dusk. It's nice to spend time with you and your mommy separately, but it's nice to spend time together as a family." He says, noticing that Dusk was looking around for Broken. "Everything is okay, Dusk. Mommy is back home and resting. She's okay and she was a bit tired. We went somewhere to get some appointment done. I think you'll understand when we go home." He says, ruffling Dusk's mane playfully. Also, before you ask. She has someone at home waiting for her, but I think you'll see when we get home." He smiled as he picked up the young colt and held him in his arms. "Thank you so much for watching Dusk for us, Night and Button. Broken and I really do appreciate it."

@Dynamo Pad

Night smiles "Oh its no problem at all Dynamo, I absolutely love foalsitting little Dusk and Button is a natural" she says as she waves to them "Now go on you two, I am sure Broken is just as eager to see the two of you as Dusk is to see her" she says with a smile.

Dusk looked around some more until he heard Dynamo speak "S-someone waiting with mommy? I-is she okay?" he asks, hugging tightly onto Dynamo, "Can we go home daddy, please? I miss mommy" he says, burying his face into the stallion's chest.

@Scarlet Rose

Button laughed heartily at the display of Dusk crashing into Dynamo. "Are you both okay? That was quite a spill you both took. I can see that Dusk will be a fast flyer. Given how he flew into the room like a jet." Dynamo chuckled, while rolling his eyes. "We're okay. Was just surprised at how Dusk flew into the room like that. I honestly wasn't expecting that, to be honest." He smiles and nods at Night's remark, while raising an eyebrow at Button. "I'm glad to hear that. Dusk is a bundle of joy and he's a good boy, as well. Also, Button is a natural? I'm guessing that it might be time to settle down, don't you think?" Button blushed as the implication and shook his head. "Hey! We just met, so no implying anything! Now go and get out of here. You have someone waiting for you." He smirked and winked, while Dynamo chuckled and shook his head. "You've got that right, so we'll call you tomorrow. If Broken wants some company, we'll see if you want to come over, if that's okay. Goodnight, you two and thanks for the treats." He says, taking the two boxes in his levitation magic. 

The blue unicorn stood up and held Dusk in his arms. He soon walked out of the house and over to the car. "She's more than okay, little buddy. She's doing absolutely wonderful. Also, I'm waiting with mommy, Dusky." He chuckled softly as he saw the confused look on the young colt. He opened the back seat and carefully buckled up Dusk. "You'll understand when we get home. I was able to use a spell, so mommy is completely safe." Dynamo says with a nod as he placed the boxes in the passenger seat next to him. As he went over to the driver's seat, he buckled up and started up the car once more. "I know you miss mommy, little buddy and no worries. You'll be seeing her in just a bit. Then we can all have our family cartoon and video game marathon." He says as they drove off towards home. It took them a few minutes, but they soon arrived at the house. After pulling the car up to the parking lot, Dynamo had turned the car off and turned off the lights. He exited the car and made his way to unbuckle Dusk and grabbed the treats. "We're finally home, Dusky. Now it's time to go see mommy." He nuzzled the worried young colt as they walked up to the house.

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk nods as they soon arrive at the house and he covers a yawn before making his way to  the door and walking in "M-mommy?" he asks before he hears a call from her room, "Dusky? I'm in bed, can't exactly move, I was given strict orders to relax, and your daddy's clone here is keeping a close eye on me" she says with a giggle, "Come upstairs and give your momma a hug" she smiles as Dusk had followed her voice and was standing at the door, hugging his plushies. He walks in and gives her a hug after climbing onto the bed and curling up next to her. "Aaw, I missed you too sweetheart, but mummy is okay, and look, no more metal" she smiles, using both arms to hug him.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo's ears perked as he heard Broken calling out to Dusk. "I think it's time for us to pay a special visit." He smiled as he followed Dusk up the stairs. As they reached Dynamo and Broken's room, the gaming unicorn watched as Dusk had stood at the door. The clone looked to see Dusk with a smile and wave. "Hey, kiddo. I'm the clone of your daddy, but mommy and daddy will explain in due time. For now, it seems like my work here is done." He leans over to Broken and kissed her forehead. "You were a very good patient, my dear. Now to continue getting some rest and having some well deserved desserts." He walked over to the original as the two stood next to each other. "It was also great to see you, kiddo. I know I'll see you again soon, Dusk." He says as the original Dynamo nodded in thanks to his clone. They closed their eyes and concentrated as they fused back into one being. As the spell was a success, Dynamo opened his eyes and leaned on the door frame.

"Okay. Got to remember not to use that spell so much. Said spell can make you dizzy somewhat. I guess the whole gaining the clone's memories is true." He shook his head to try and regain his composure. "You should have seen him, sweetheart. He rushed over in a blink of an eye and tackled me over the chair I sat in." He chuckled as he walked over to join Broken and Dusk on the bed. At the mention of Broken not having no more metal, Dynamo grinned as he threw his arms into the air. "Surprise!" He cheered, before levitating two boxes to Broken. "As well as a surprise for being a good patient. Night and Button had made some boxed desserts for you, myself and Dusk. Also, how did everything go with my clone?" He asks, before grinning with anticipation to both his girlfriend and son. "Now, who's ready to have a wonderful evening enjoying cartoons and games?"

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk looked between the clone and the real Dynamo, he then just shrugs and snuggles more into his mother, who just smiles and holds him close "So, what first? Old cartoons or anime, or video games?' she asks, stroking her hand through his mane and looks to Dynamo "Your clone didn't cease to live up to your example dear, he gave me plenty of snuggles and cuddles" she says with a smile "Though, not even a clone of yours can compare to the real you" she says, leaning over to kiss Dynamo and awaits his answer.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo chuckled as he saw Dusk's reaction to his own clone. He could see that Dusk didn't understand, but knew he'd understand someday. "Hmm...I would say split each choice into a column. First, we can watch some old cartoons. Afterwards, we can play video games and then we can watch some anime. If we somehow manage to fall asleep during the marathon, then we shall continue the marathon tomorrow. Since you'll be on bed rest for the next day or so." He smiles and was glad to hear that his clone had kept Broken safe, while he was gone. "I'm glad to know that no clone can compare to me based on snuggles and cuddles. Seeing how cuddles, snuggles, kisses and hugs are all original." He chuckles, before leaning over to return Broken's kiss. He sat down on the bed and scooted over next to Broken. He placed an arm around Broken, but made sure not to hurt her as she was still recovering. He smiled as he held Broken and Dusk closer to him. "How does that plan sound, you two?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "Alright, that does sound like a good idea, and I was thinking, for the first cartoon, we could actually combine the two?" she suggests "Go with a good classic, Card Captor Sakura" she smiles, hugging Dusk close "As for the treats, lets have bowls of various chips, sweets and chocolates, what do you think?" she asks, as Dusk nods "C-can we have cherry soda?" he asks as he happily snuggles into Broken's arms.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo raised an eyebrow as Broken brought up the suggestion. "Hmm...that sounds pretty interesting and it's piqued my curiosity. What do you suggest, love?" At the mention of Card Captor Sakura, Dynamo grinned and nodded eagerly. "That sounds perfect! I also remember watching Card Captor Sakura when I was a young colt. I think the anime was on Toonami on the Cartoon Network block. I always thought of it as a cartoon, but I soon learned that it was an anime." He nodded as she listed off the various treats and desserts the trio could have. At Dusk's suggestion of cherry soda, Dynamo nodded as he ruffled Dusk's mane playfully, before kissing the top of his head. "Of course we can, Dusky. If that's okay with mommy if she wants cherry soda. Also, I would say at least one or to cherry soda's for Dusk. We wouldn't want you to get a sugar rush and then crash on us." He suggested, before continuing. "We definitely have some sweets and chocolates from the boxes Night and Button made for us. I just need to grab the chips and soda. I'll be right back. Don't do anything sweet, while I'm gone." He joked with a chuckle as he left the room to go and get the other snacks.

After a few minutes had passed, Dynamo had returned the room with a bowl of chips and three cherry soda's in hand. He knocked on the door frame to gain Broken's and Dusk's attention. "Knock, knock. I'm back and I brought chips and soda with me." He says, walking over to the bed and placing the bowl of chips with the box of treats. He opened each soda carefully, so they wouldn't explode on him. "There we go. One cherry soda for our Dusky, one cherry soda for the lovely Broken and one cherry soda for me." He says, handing the drinks over as he sat back down onto the bed. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken  smiles and waits for Dynamo to return, which he swiftly does "Welcome back darling and thank you" she says, kissing his cheek as Dusk just hugs Dynamo tightly "Thank you daddy" he says before going back to snuggle up to his mother. Broken smiles, wrapping one arm around Dusk and then patting the side of the bed for Dynamo "Come on love, let us all snuggle in bed and watch cartoons" 

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo smiled and nods at their remarks. "You're welcome Broken and you're welcome too, Dusky. Also, thank you. It's great to be back." He chuckles as he returned the kisses and hugs. He felt a warmth in his heart as they both welcomed him back. It felt nice and right that his girlfriend and their son were here at home together. As Dusk had snuggled back up to Broken, Dynamo walked over to the TV and turned on his gaming console. After switching channels, he began looking for the old anime/cartoon the trio were going to watch. "Okay and I'll be there in just a moment. I just need to look for the DVD collection. That way, we can set up the show and start the marathon. Have you seen the Card Captor anime box?" He wondered as he tried to remember where they placed the box she brought along. He snapped his fingers as he soon remembered. He looked to the side of the bed and saw a box with her DVD's and other belongings. As he walked over and opened the box, he smiled as the Card Captor DVD was right on top.

"There we go. Now we can get this party started." He smiled and laughed as he grabbed the box set and walked back over to the TV. After placing the disc into the console, he grabbed the controller, before making his way back over to Broken and Dusk on the bed. He noticed Broken patting the side of the bed for him to join them as he took his seat once more. "That sounds good to me. Plus, I can never deny a snuggle in bed and enjoy watching cartoons with you guys." He smiles, placing an arm around Broken and holding both her and Dusk close. "Are we all ready? If so, then let the family cartoon, anime and game marathon officially start!" He exclaimed as he hit the play button on the controller to begin the show.

@Dynamo Pad

Some time later, many cartoons, movies and video games later, all three were fast asleep, cuddled up to each other, with Dusk being the first to fall asleep, and Broken Record soon following suit. Meanwhile, as they all slept, Dynamo would find himself in the dream realm, as it was time for his training, and Princess Luna was also waiting there for him with a soft smile "Hello there dear Dynamo, now I would continue your training today, but I heard it in good confidence that Broken has had her operation, so I have decided to give you the night off to be with her" she smiles and bows.

@Scarlet Rose

As time passed, the three fell asleep together after a marathon of games, cartoon and movies. Dynamo fell asleep with a smile on his face as they all cuddled up to one another. As the gaming unicorn had drifted off to sleep, he soon opened his eyes as he found himself once more in the dream realm. He looked at the starry scenery before him as he realized where he was. He began to walk aimlessly until he had found his teacher, Princess Luna, waiting for him. He smiled as he ran up to his teacher. "Good evening, master and it's nice to see you this evening. Do you know what we'll be training this time?" He asks, but was surprised that the training would be postponed. As she explained the reasoning, Dynamo couldn't help but smile gratefully towards his teacher. "Thank you, Luna and yes. She had just finished her operation today and has been resting. The doctor's told us that she would be recovering for a day or two. Thank you for allowing me to be with her and I still look forward to training." He was about to continue, but stopped as his ears perked at a voice. The voice echoed from far away, but it almost sounded close. "Uh...master? I hope I'm not going crazy, but did you hear that voice? It sounded...like someone is in trouble." He looked around to locate the source, but turned back to Luna as he wasn't sure what was going on. 

@Dynamo Pad

It was at that time,  that Broken was having nightmarish flashbacks of her time back in Mobius, first of her time as the sister of two young male hedgehogs, one of them being Sonic. They were fighting a group of robots while using their instruments. The song they were playing was "Justice Callin'". Luna smiles a little "Sounds like music to me, but I recognize that music" she says, dreamwalking with him into Broken's dream, except she wasn't Broken, but a purple female hedgehog named Sonia.

After the song ended, the dream shifted to Knothole Village, and a view of Sonia looking over to Metropolis. Luna looks as she sees Sonia/Broken running off into the forest after her brother, and then the nightmarish flashbacks of when she was being caught.

@Scarlet Rose

Dynamo raised an eyebrow as he wondered what Luna had meant. He closed his eyes to listen carefully and sure enough. He could hear a catchy song coming from far away. "That sounds like Broken. Whatever is going on, I know she'll need my help. We have to find her, but how!?" He shook with worry, before rows of doors had appeared before him. Dynamo raised an eyebrow and slowly nodded. "Huh. I guess that answers my question." He didn't know how they appeared, but he wasn't going to ask. He raced down the pathway, while looking from side to side to find the right door. 'Come on, Broken. Listen to my voice. Where is the right door?' He thought, stopping in his tracks as the doors zoomed past him. After a brief moment, the doors stopped and disappeared, but only one door remained. On the door were the initials B and R, which Dynamo took as Broken's name.

He soon opened the door and dream walked with Luna into Broken's dream. As the song had come to an end, Dynamo and Luna had arrived in a place called Knothole Village. Dynamo was a good few feet feet behind Broken, but she was different. She looked like a purple female hedgehog and began to wonder what was going on. 'Hmm...I wonder. Is this her original that she came from? She told me this was a Sonic universe, but this isn't like the games I've played. That must be her original form.' He thought, noting that she was still cute, even in her original form. He was broken from his thoughts as she began running after sonic, Only to be captured from what looked like a robotic guard. "Luna! She needs our help. What am I able to do? Do I have magic or any power in the dream realm?" He asks, knowing that even if this was a dream that he was on a time limit. 

@Dynamo Pad

Luna places a hand on his shoulder "You have magic, but remember that this is dream." she says, leading the way to the door, "Once you step through that door, you must make a choice" she says, looking at him seriously "You can either watch what happens and wait for her to wake up naturally, or.." she smiles a little at him "You can coax her to wake up before the operation starts..just call her name and urge her to wake up"