Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Lady Moonspell

As he listened to Broken confirm the game they would play, Dynamo nods as he began setting up Persona 5. After making sure everything was up and running, Dynamo looked to Broken, who was patting the spot next to her on the sofa. The gaming unicorn sat next to Broken as she picked up the controller to play. "I heard that this game has about over one hundred hours on game play. So, it sounds like fun to try and conquer some side quests and gain experience." He says, looking forward to what the game had to offer. "By the way, how is your arm and leg doing, hon? Are they still feeling a little sore? If so, would you like me to massage your arm and leg?" He asks, wanting to take care of Broken, while making her feel as comfy as possible.

-At the arcade-

As the trio entered the arcade, Clone Dynamo smiled as Dusk walked over to the Pacman machines. "Okay and why not. We can work together and clear the board, before the ghosts try to defeat us. Here's the plan. I'll go for one half of the board, while you go for the other half. We'll make sure to watch out for ghosts and fruits. Does that sound good, Dusky?" He asks, getting a step stool for Dusk and starting up the Pacman machine.

As the father and son duo were playing video games, Button's ears perked as he heard Crystal and her son arriving at the arcade. "Hey Crystal and no need to apologize. We just got here, so you're right on time. Also, I can completely understand. I just hope everything is okay." He says, walking over to the mare and son. "Since we are going to give you a test run to work at the arcade, you can watch the front counter. I'll help you out and if there's someone who needs help, then I'll let you go and assist them. Dynamo and Dusk are playing a game at the moment, but your son can go join them if he wants."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles at him and nuzzles him softly "Still a little sore, but not as bad as yesterday" she says, feeling the soft fur on her new regenerated arm "I still cannot believe it was possible. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy, but still, genetics is a fascinating thing" she then picks up her controller "Oh yes, I read on the gaming news sites I frequent, that Joker will be in Smash, so that's awesome" she say, reaching over for a bag of crisps.

-At the arcade-

Crystal smiles as she gently pats her son, Onyx Quartz. "Onyx sweetie, go and play with your new friend okay? and you know that you can find me if you need me, but if I'm busy, go to mr Button here or mr Dynamo over there" she says to him, giving him his card as he hugs her and skips over to the duo and watches them play. Dusk sees him and smiles "Hey Onyx, I just lost a life, so you can take over until you or daddy loses a life and I'll take over" he says, letting Onyx get to the controls.

Crystal smiles as she talked with Button a bit more before taking her uniform and going to the mare's room to get changed. About ten minutes later, she comes out in her uniform and starts doing some simple tasks.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiled and nods, before returning the nuzzle. "That's good to hear. I'm just glad to know that the operation was a success. Pretty soon, you'll be able to walk around and do everything you used to do. I'm not sure if I asked, but is there anywhere you wanted to go to celebrate after fully recovering?" He asks, an idea forming in his mind as she outstretched her regenerated arm. He then placed his hands on her regenerated arm, before giving her arm a massage. "I wasn't sure if you wanted a massage, but I wanted to make you feel relax. Plus, I can imagine this can help your regenerated arm and leg to not feel so sore, in my opinion."

-At the arcade-

As Onyx made his way over to CD and Dusk, the blue unicorn smiled as he saw Dusk's friend had returned. At the mention of Onyx taking over, Dynamo's clone shook his head with a smile. "You don't have to do that, Dusk. If you want, then you can take my place and continue to play, while Onyx can play too. I remember you were looking forward to playing with your friend. Plus, I might have to help out in case uncle Button calls me over. This will give me a chance to help you out and tell you about any secret levels if you both get stuck." He says, offering his controller to the bat colt.

As Crystal returned wearing her uniform, Button smiles with a nod as he guided her on the simple tasks that needed to be done. "Don't worry if you make a mistake here and there. This will take time and you're in the learning process." He says, before remembering about needing to mention something to Crystal. "By the way, that's Dynamo over there, but at the same time that isn't. He has a spell that let's him be in two places at once. The real Dynamo is at home taking care of his marefriend. I just wanted to let you know, so there wouldn't be any confusion." He says with a chuckle. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken could only melt as soon as she felt Dynamo giving her a massage "Mm ooh that's the spot" she would say, her ear flicking cutely as she was being massaged "Mmm, as for going somewhere to celebrate? I heard the Golden Stables are pretty good, though they usually have a waiting list, but maybe I can pull a few strings to get us a table" she would says, closing her eyes and relaxing.

-At the Arcade-

Crystal smiles "Thank you sir, and so he's using that clone spell?" she asks "Clever"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo chuckled as he heard the video game controller dropped to the floor. "I had a feeling you would love a massage, but be careful. You almost made the wrong input for the game. You wouldn't want to lose at a critical part of the level." He smiled as he was happy to make his marefriend feel relaxed. At the mention of going to the Golden Stables to celebrate, Dynamo smiled with a nod. "I think that would be a great idea. I think that's a fancy restaurant, so we'll have to find some fancy clothes, but I don't think that's a problem. Also, I can imagine that you'd be able to pull some strings. Given that you're on the same level of fame as Vinyl Scratch and Neon Lights. In the end, it doesn't matter what we do. All that matters to me is that I get to celebrate and spend time with you and Dusk." He says as he continues to massage Broken's arm and leg.

-At the arcade-

Button chuckled, before shaking his head with a smile. "You're welcome and no need to call me, sir. I heard you work in the guard, but I'm no princess, or Prince for that matter. Dynamo does, but it's mostly for fun. You can just call me Button." He says, before nodding once more. "You can say that again. I'm guessing you are aware of who Dynamo is dating, right? Seeing how Dusk is with him, then you can imagine he's dating Broken Record. Night had told me that you two are friends and work together at Canterlot Castle for Night Guards."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she paused the game and put the controller away "It's okay dear, it's only a game." she says, smiling up at Dynamo "The fact that I get to spend the rest of the day and evening with you, is what matters and means the most to me" she says to him as she would hold his hand in her own, "I love you Dynamo, please never forget that" she says, before using her magic to levitate her glass and sipping on her drink, while picking up the controller and unpausing the game.

- At the Arcade -

Crystal smiles as she looks over to her son playing with Dusk and nods "Dynamo couldn't have chosen a better mare." she says then looks to Button "and yes, I do indeed work with Night for the Night Guards" she smiles at him "How about you?"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo chuckled with a smile as Broken paused the game and put the controller on the coffee table. "Oh, I know. I can only imagine how frustrating this game can be on certain levels. I remember getting stuck on some bosses when playing this game called Family Guy. I know this may sound weird, but never underestimate a chicken." He smiles, while looking to her as he felt Broken taking his hand into her own. "I'm truly glad that I get to spend the rest of the day and evening with you, as well. It's also better to spend time with Dusk as we're all a family. I love you too, Broken. I promise that I will never forget that as I know you won't forget either." He leans over to give her a kiss, before pulling back from the kiss as he held her close. He smiled once more as he decided to massage Broken's back and shoulders. That way, he could help her feel more relaxed, while she continued to play the video game.

-At the Arcade-

Button chuckled as he couldn't help in nodding in agreement. "You can say that again. I've seen Dynamo and Broken together and they make a great couple. Even when Dusk is with them, it's like a happy family. It's like you can't take disrupt that family connection." He says, tilting his head in confusion as he listened to her question. "Me? I actually date Broken's mother, Night. It's why I was mentioning Night a few seconds ago. Why do you ask?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and nod, "Oh I've played that one, and yeah that chicken suit guy was so annoying to beat" she chuckles "No pun intended" she would then say and then look at her phone as it would alert her to a message. "Oooh, the cake is looking amazing" she says as she shows Dynamo the photo of the Luna cake that Pinkie and Cheese are working on for the double party of Dusk's birthday and Broken's recovery from her surgery. "The party is coming along nicely, I really can't wait until it happens"

-At the Arcade-

Crystal smiles "Ah, so that's why she's been so cheery as of lately" she says with a giggle "I'm really happy for you two" she smiles and then looks over to Onyx playing with Dusk "and it's quite nice to see my Onyx having a friend now"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo chuckled at her pun, before tilting his head to the side in confusion. "Wait a second. It was a guy in a chicken suit? I always thought it was an actual human sized chicken. Now I have so many questions." He chuckled once more, before shaking his head with a smile. "Either way, I don't know how I was able to defeat the chicken the first time. I remember trying to make videos of a walkthrough, but then I couldn't get past that boss." He says, before looking at the photo that Broken was showing him. "Oh, wow. That cake looks truly amazing. I can imagine the cake must taste just as good as it looks. I look forward to the party, as well. We'll definitely need to message our friends and my mom of the party details."

-At the Arcade-

Button chuckled as he listened to Crystal's statement. "Oh, so she's been talking about me? I hope I've made a good impression for Night. Thank you and she's a really nice mare. She's kind, funny and very caring and understanding." He says, looking over to Dusk and Onyx playing a video game together. "The same can be said for Dusk. I remember Night and Broken mentioning that Dusk never really had any friends. However, it seems he finally found his first friend. Not only that, but I know he'll make another new friend very soon."

@Dynamo Pad

"Uhm..maybe it was a actual chicken, it's been too long since I last played it and my mind just likes to think of it as a guy in a chicken suit" she says with a chuckle, relaxing some more during the massage and nods "This party is going to be amazing, and I really think Dusky is going to have so much fun" she says to him with a smile.

-At the Arcade-

Crystal smiles "Indeed she does talk about you, quite a lot. She also talks about Dynamo too, how much he means to Broken and Dusk" she says "and I am glad she has found someone so special to her" she says, continuing to sweep the store's floors. "Same goes for Broken and Dusk"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo chuckled as he listened to her remark. "To be honest, I don't blame you, sweetheart. It's been such a long time since I've seen the Family Guy show. It would be interesting if the chicken guy was an actual chicken suit. When you first see the chicken, then one would imagine that it was a giant suit. Although, those fights that Peter had were out of control, yet very awesome and funny." He says, moving over to be behind her, before massaging her shoulders. "I hope that the party is amazing. From what we have planned, then I have no doubt that this will be a success. I know his friend, Onyx, will show up. Not only will Dusky have a friend there, but he'll also get to meet Cupcake. I can see the three of them will be a great team of friends together." He leans over to return the smile as he placed a kiss upon her cheek.

-At the Arcade-

Button chuckled as he listened to Crystal's statement. "It sounds like Dynamo and I have made very good impressions. I'm just glad he and I have found those that mean a lot to us. Night just makes me feel like I'm floating on air. Even though I am a Pegasus pony." He says as he saw that Crystal was continuing to sweep the floor. "How about you Crystal? Do you have someone special to you, or are you still looking for that special someone? If it's too personal, then you don't have to say anything."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods as she looks up at Dynamo "Oh, yes, we should probably invite Onyx and his parents while letting them know it's a surprise party" she says to him, leaning up to kiss him "Yes, Dusky will have more friends to play with, which makes me happy" she says, going to her phone and typing out to Pinkie "Hey Pinks, the cake looks amazing, we can't wait for the party, thanks again, B" she then sends it.

-at the Arcade-

Crystal smiles and nods "Oh yes, I'm happily married to my husband" she says "We've been married for 10 years now, and Dusk takes after him quite a lot" she giggles "Even his clumsiness"

(edited)

@Lady Moonspell

"Maybe we can ask Night if she can mention the party to Crystal. Hopefully, Onyx will be able to keep a secret. It's understandable if it's impossible. It was never easy for me when it came to keeping secrets when I was younger. I tended to be a bit of a blabber mouth at times." He chuckled, before nodding in agreement. "I'm glad our son will have more friends to play with. True, it's nice to have him spend time with us. However, there will come a time where he'll want to spend time with kids his own age. It's good to start things off early. Plus, what better way than with friend's he'll already know and grow up with." He says, watching as Broken began to type a message on her phone to Pinkie. "Hey Broken. Pinkie was busy and unable to get to the phone. However, she and I are happy that you and Dynamo are looking forward to the party. We hope you'll like to see the results in a few days." Cheese Sandwich had typed his response, before sending the reply.

-At the Arcade-

"That's good to hear. Night hasn't mentioned anyone at her guard duty job. I mean I heard rumors that everyone looks the same, but still that's just a rumor and all. Perhaps you can invite your husband if he's not busy with work. It's always good to make new friends around town." Button smiles as he listened to her remark, while feeling impressed. "Ten years? That's not too bad. That just shows how much of a happy life your'e having. I wouldn't say they both share clumsiness, but Onyx and Dusk share a love for video games and kindness. It sounds to me like those two will be the best of friends in due time."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and giggles "Hey Cheese, we are really looking forward to it, more so for Dusk, Oh yes, he's made a new friend today, so Cupcake will also have a new friend soon too" she texts back "Cake looks amazing, almost too good to eat" she also texts before smiling and nodding as she then texts Button "Hey Button, don't forget to invite Crystal, her husband and Dusk to the party, but remember, it's a surprise for Dusk." she then relaxes some, closing her eyes.

-at the Arcade-

Crystal giggles "A lot of us batponies do tend to look a like" she says and looks over to the two "O-oh no, I meant that Onyx takes after his father" she giggles and shakes her head "But you are right, they do seem like they'll be best friends soon, which will be nice, as Onyx has been pretty lonely, and I've heard from Night that Dusk has been the same lately"

Edited by Lady Moonspell

@Lady Moonspell

Cheese grins and showed the text to Pinkie. After gaining a giggle in return, he began to make his reply. "Of course. I mean, we wanted to make it a partial party for you and Dynamo getting together, but this party is more for little Dusky. We'll be sure to let Cupcake know, but we won't go into details. She's still yet to learn of the Pinkie Promise, but she's well on her way. Oh, trust us. This cake will be a work of art once it's all done." After Dynamo had read the text along with Broken, he noticed slightly that Broken had closed her eyes. "I'm not putting you to sleep with the massage, right? I guess I made you too relaxed, babe." He chuckled as he levitated the controller in his magical grasp. "I think I can continue playing, while still giving my sweetheart a massage. One must multi task, in a way. Even though I guess I am with how my clone is at the arcade." He chuckled as played the game, while still giving Broken a back massage.

-at the Arcade- 

Button chuckled as he nodded at the explanation. "I guess it's the same way for batpony guards and regular pony guards. I wonder if the Princesses have ever taken notice of that." He smiled, while holding back a chuckle from her remark. "Oh, I understand. In a way, it could sound the same from what you said before. One can take after what they're friends and family are like, or something along those lines. Onyx does seem like a nice pony and he'll have a great friend in Dusk. I remember Night telling me that when I first met her, but I don't think Dusk has been that lonely anymore. After meeting Dynamo, the two of them act like a true father and son duo. Especially how the two of them and Broken have started to look like a real family." He smiles, looking over to see Dynamo helping the two colts throughout the game. He was brought out of his train of thought from a text on his phone. After quickly reading through the message, he placed the phone away and leaned towards Crystal's ear. "Just to let you know that you're invited to Dusk's party. Just make sure to keep it all a surprise as it's a surprise party." He whispers with a wink, before he continued to help guide Crystal throughout the work day.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods, texting "Looking forward to it, thanks once again guys" she says softly before sending the text and looking up at Dynamo "Mm maybe you are, but that's not such a bad thing" she says and closes her eyes momentarily "I could do with a nice rest, ya know" she says and falls asleep during the massage.

-The arcade-

Crystal smiles "I can tell that dusk and Dynamo are a true father son duo" she smiles "Even the duplicate of Dynamo" she giggles a little "and you're right, I've noticed that in armor, the royal guards do look the same" she giggles once more and sighs a little "A party for Dusk?" she whispers so he wouldn't hear "Sure, we'll definitely come, and I'll make sure Onyx keeps it a secret" she smiles and nods.

@Lady Moonspell

Cheese smiles, before writing his reply for Broken and Dynamo. "You're both very welcome and it's no trouble. We'll let you guys know if there's any update to the cake and/or party in general. Talk to you both soon." Dynamo looked down to Broken, who was looking up at him. "I guess you're right that it's not really a bad thing." He chuckled, before continuing. "You are still recovering and resting helps in saving energy to feeling better, or something like that." He shrugged as he wasn't entirely sure. He waited for a reply, but when he didn't receive one, he looked over to Broken. He smiled softly as she had fallen asleep from the back massage he had given her. He looked over towards the game and nods. "I think a nap will be pretty good right about now." He made sure to save the game, before turning the game and console off. He would have kept the game on, but he didn't want to ruin the game disc, or have Dusk walk in on any violence in the game. After putting the controller on the coffee table, he held his marefriend close to him as he too, had fallen asleep.

-The arcade-

"Well, the duplicate is like Dynamo, after all. I think there are ways to tell based on eye color if there are multiple duplicates, but I haven't tested that theory. At any rate, Dynamo will always be there for Dusk as a father figure." He says, chuckling as he was right about his earlier remark. "I wonder if that was planned by Princess Celestia, or if that was just pure coincidence. It would be convenient if there was a way to tell the guards apart. I would be too confused if I knew a friend from the guard, but then saw everyone else that looked the same." He nods at the whisper, before giving her a thumbs up. "Thanks and that would be great. I know Dusk will love being able to spend time with Onyx at the party." He whispers back, before looking up at the time. "Hey, Crystal? What time do you have to leave the arcade? I know it's still early, but I just wanted to make sure. This way, we can figure out a time to close up shop for the day."

@Dynamo Pad

Crystal smiles and nods before looking at the time "Six is likely when I'll need to go home, my husband will be there to look after Onyx, but I start work at eight" she says with a smile, fluffing up a little "I think it'll be great for us all to get together and have dinner some time" she says, "Why not discuss it with Night, she is my superior after all, so she can shift my schedule to fit" she giggles.

@Lady Moonspell

Button nods as he adjusted the plans according to the time. "Okay, then. It's about 4:30 at the moment. So, we'll work for about an hour and a half more, then you and Onyx can go home. Dynamo's clone and I can finish cleaning up and closing up the shop, before we take our exit." He says, seeing all the other gamer's making their way into the arcade. At the same time, showing Night around the rest of the arcade, while letting her help the other kids and teenagers. "When you say us, do you mean myself and Night, or all three couples? Either way, I believe it would be a nice idea. I would say talk to Night and then we can all discuss a plan together." He says with a chuckle. 

(edited)

@Dynamo Pad

"Thanks, and all three couples" she says with a smile, "I know Onyx would be delighted to have Dusk over to play with, and it'll give me a chance to get to know Night outside of our work" she says with a flicker of her ear, 

Edited by Lady Moonspell

@Lady Moonspell

"You're welcome and okay. Hmm...it will be a little difficult as there's Dusk, Onyx and Pinkie and Cheese's child, Cupcake. However, I think we'll be able to figure out a way to have someone foalsit, while we all go out to dinner." He says with a smile. "The same can be said for Dusk. I know they'll enjoy having the other over their house and playing video games. I'm not sure what else Onyx is into, besides games, of course. However, I can tell the two will get along just fine." He frowned and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "The dinner will give you a chance to know Night? Do you mean that you both never have a moment to talk? As in a break time to switch up the guards on the guard post? I get that guards are mostly still as statues and all, but still." He says, a look of concern being present upon his face.

@Dynamo Pad

Crystal chuckles a little "Night and I, while we know each other, we have separate posts" she says "I am mostly around the entrance and halls, whereas, Night is sort of a personal guard for Luna" she says and shakes her head once more "Oh no, we have our own routes we need to take" she explains, "Our armor is actually pretty heavy" she smiles and then listens to him "Oh, I wasn't aware you were all friends with Pinkie and her family, well I am sure that our house can still be big enough for a dinner with all of us"

@Lady Moonspell

As Crystal began to explain how guard duty worked, Button nodded in understanding, while chuckling along with Crystal. "Oh, I get it now. So, you both work together, but are farther apart from where you are both posted in the castle. So, there may be a time where you both can be near each other to talk on breaks, but then it depends on who takes over one's position for guard post, or something like that." He says, nodding once more, before continuing. "I haven't worn armor before, but I can imagine the armor is pretty heavy. It helps keeping one safe if they are in a battle, after all." He shook his head with a smile as he pointed over towards Dynamo's clone. "Oh, no. I wouldn't say I'm friends with Pinkie and her family. If anything, then Dynamo and Broken are friends with Pinkie. I believe they met her and Cheese Sandwich a few times. I'm not sure if Night had met the pink party pony, but I wouldn't doubt her if she did. I didn't know whose house we'd all go to, but it's nice that you're offering to have all of us over for dinner, Crystal. I just hope we aren't imposing, or anything like that." 

@Dynamo Pad

She nods "Our house should be large enough" she says with a smile "Night may downplay it a lot, but the pay we get for our work, as dull as it can be at times, it pays very well" she smiles "So we have quite a nice and large house" she says before looking at the time "O-oh, I'm so sorry, I was talking while I should have been working" she blushes as she then begins to get back to work.

@Lady Moonspell

"I know that Night has only mentioned about her guard duty. She hasn't really gone into detail of the job. Except for the fact that is Princess Luna's right hoof guard pony." He whispers, so as to not draw any attention to the other gamer's. "I guess I'll learn more about Night and her guard duty job as time goes on. Along with the group get together for the dinner. Night and I will make sure to talk to Dynamo and Broken about the dinner plans, as well." Button chuckled and shook his head to dissolve any and all worries. "No need to apologize, Crystal. It's not too busy, at the moment. Besides, Dynamo and I usually talk at times, while we are working. You're doing a great job, so far. No need to worry about anything." He knew it was Crystal's first day, so he knew there might be a mishap here and there. It was the same for him and Dynamo when they both started working at the arcade.