Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Crystal smiles and nods "Thank you Button" she says and nods "Well you've got my number on my resume, so just feel free to call me after you've discussed it with Night and the others" she says, looking over to see Onyx happily playing with Dusk, "It's real nice to see my Onyx finally making friends" she says with a smile to Button, "Anyway" she says, looking at the time "I'll need to clock out soon, so I can get home to get ready for my shift at the castle"

@Lady Moonspell

Button nodded with a smile at her remark. "You're welcome Crystal and okay. I'll most likely talk to Night tomorrow as she's probably getting ready for guard duty this evening. So, after a discussion with her, Dynamo and Broken, then I'll be sure to let you know." He smiled as how happy the kids were being, but tilted his head in confusion. "I'm guessing it was because of Onyx being shy and somewhat clumsy was what stopped him from having many friends? If so, then I'm glad he's able to make some friends now. Nobody deserves to be alone as we all should have a good friend in our lives." He looked over to the clock to see that it was indeed time to clean up. He nods as he placed two index fingers to his lips and whistled. "Okay, gang! It's time to clean up and head out as we're closing shop!" He rolled his eyes as he heard the collective groans of the gamer's in the room. "Don't worry as we'll be back tomorrow and try to have an all day and late night gaming marathon. How does that sound?!" He chuckled upon hearing the cheering from the other gamer's as hey started to leave the building.

"Works every time. Also, okay and it's time to close up shop for the evening. We wouldn't want to keep you waiting from your other job. Plus, we'll figure out a work schedule for you as I'm trying to get more applicant's to work here."

@Dynamo Pad

Crystal smiles and nods "Alright and thanks Button" she says before going over to Onyx "Come on sweetie, it's time to go home, mummy needs to go to work at the castle, but your daddy will be home" she says. Onyx looked sad for a moment but then looked at her "C-can Dusk come over?" he asks with hope in his eyes. Crystal smiles "Well so long as it's alright with his parents" she says, looking to Dynamo, or the clone of him at least "Would it be alright?" she asks him.

@Lady Moonspell

Button nodded with a smile as he waved a hand to Crystal. "It's no problem, Crystal. Thank you for applying at the arcade and we look forward to having you work together with us." The clone of Dynamo groaned in disappointment at having to leave early, but he knew it was starting to get late in the day. He looked over to Crystal, who was asking if Dusk could go with Onyx to hang out at his house. "Hmm...I want to say yes, but I'll have to ask the real Dynamo and Broken. Seeing how they will have the final say in all of this. Just give me a moment, please." He pulled out his phone and dialed Broken's number. He hoped that they would answer, so the clone could ask the couple about the potential plan.

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo's clone smiled as he received a text back from Broken. "Hey, Broken. You know you can always call me CD to make things less confusing. Dusk is doing okay and he's having fun playing video games with Onyx. The thing is that Crystal was asking if Dusk could have a sleepover with Onyx. I didn't want to say yes as I wanted to know what you and the real Dynamo thought." He says, sending the message and awaiting a reply. Meanwhile, the real Dynamo had woken up as he felt Broken was nuzzling him. He smiles as he pulled her into a hug and returning the nuzzle. "Hey, sweetheart. How are you feeling and how was your nap? Is everything okay? How are Dusky and the others?" He asks, taking notice of Broken was messaging Dynamo's clone, who was still with Button and Dusk at the arcade.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles a little and hugs Dynamo "Hey CD, great to hear, and I think it should be alright, I'll just ask the original" she says then looks up at Dynamo "Hey hon, my nap was pretty good, and CD wants to know if Dusk can have a sleep over at Onyx's, I think it should be alright and it'll be nice for him"

@Lady Moonspell

Dynamo smiled softly as he returned the hug. "I'm glad to hear that the nap was good. Wad it better because I'm here next to my special somepony?" He chuckled, before nodding at the idea. "I'm glad my clone wanted to ask us on the plan. I think that would be okay for Dusky to have a sleep over at Onyx's place. It'll give the two time to hang out some more and get to know one another. I'm going to miss our son, but that also means we can spend the evening together. What do you think, my love?" He asks as he nuzzles Broken. 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods "Alright, I'll tell CD then" she kisses his cheek "Hey Cd, you still there? I talked with Dynamo, and we both say that it is okay for Dusk to go for a sleepover, though he'd still have to come home to get some things, but other than that, we'd be more than happy for him to go" she says "Thanks for the heads up" she says then hangs up and smiles at Dynamo "I'll miss him to, but yes, it does mean some more time together tonight" she nuzzles him, stretching a bit.

@Lady Moonspell

As Dynamo's clone waited patiently in the arcade, he noticed his phone ringing and saw he had received a new message. After reading through the message, he nods as he began to make a reply. "You're welcome on letting you two know. I know how the two of you would worry. Given that I am like the original, after all." He chuckles. "I'll make sure to bring Dusk back to get some things, before going to the sleepover. I'll ask Crystal if her husband can pick Dusk up. I'll let you know when we return. See you all soon." He placed his phone away and turned towards Crystal with a smile. "I checked with the others and they said it was okay. Dusky can have a sleepover at Onyx's house."

Back at the house, Dynamo returned the kiss and smiled sadly at Broken. "It just feels weird that Dusky won't be here with us tonight. I've really gotten used to having the two of you at home, but it's nice to know he's making friends around his age and spending time with them. Is there anything that you have in mind, my love? It doesn't matter to me as I'm just happy to be spending time with you." He says as he returns the nuzzle.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and texts back "No worries and thanks, I'm sure Dusk will be overjoyed to hear he gets to go to a sleep over, see you two soon" she then looks over at Dynamo "I know how you feel, but maybe..we could have something well..romantic?" she asks with a slight giggle.

Dusk hears what CD says and gasps "I get to go to the sleep over!" he exclaims happily, bouncing around.

@Lady Moonspell

As Dynamo’s Clone saw that he had gained a new text message from Broken, he took out said phone from his pocket to read the message. “You’re welcome and you have no idea. Dusk is jumping for joy around the arcade from the good news. We’ll see you guys soon.” He chuckled and he sent the reply. After sending the message, he walked over to Dusk and picked him up in his arms. “Sounds like someone is looking forward to having a sleepover with his new friend. Come on, little buddy. Let’s go back home and get you ready for a sleepover!”

Button chuckled as he saw Dynamo’s clone and Dusk interact. “Go ahead and get going, you two. I’ll make sure to close up shop. Plus, I have to make my way home to heat up dinner Night made me. I’ll see you guys later and I guess we’ll see you tomorrow Crystal.” He says, waving to all three ponies as he began closing up shop. The clone nodded as he turned to Dusk, who was still in his arms. “I guess it’s time to head home and start packing. I guess we’ll see you husband soon and ice meeting you Crystal.” He waves back as he and Dusk exited the arcade and started walking towards home. 

As he heard Broken’s gifgle, Dynamo chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled Broken into a hug. I think having a little romance would be pretty nice. What did you have in mind, sweetheart? He asks, placing a kiss upon her forehead. 

@Dynamo Pad

Crystal had come out from getting back into her casual clothing and nods, taking Onyx's hand "Alright, see you in an hour or two" she says before waving to them and leaving the store just after the clone and Dusk did.

Broken smiles "Mm maybe something like a candlelit pasta dinner?"

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

As Crystal had returned and taken Onyx's hand into his own, Dynamo's clone nodded as he returned the wave. "Okay and thanks for letting us know. I'll make sure to let the real Dynamo and Broken know what's going on. See you both soon." He says, Button nodding as he waved to Crystal and Onyx. "Okay, now get out of here, you two. I'll be heading home and I'll have what Night had made for dinner. Also, don't worry about me. If I need anything, then I'll be sure to call Dynamo's house." Dynamo's clone nodded as he waved to Button, who returned the wave. "Okay and we'll see you later, or tomorrow, Button." He says, turning to Dusk and smiling at him, while holding him in his arms. "Let's go see mommy and daddy, kiddo. Then we can go and get you ready for that sleepover." He says, placing Dusk on his back to give Dusk a piggyback ride.

At the mention of their romantic date, Dynamo smiled softly. "That actually sounds pretty romantic. Maybe afterwards, we can cuddle and watch a movie. If you were able to walk, I was thinking maybe having a romantic dance." He frowned, before having a sudden realization. "Wait! I think I got it. You'll see later on. Did you want to try and make the dinner together, my love? I can help you to the kitchen and we can work together."

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk smiled before running over to Button and hugging him "Goodnight grandpa" he would say "Thank you for letting me play games all day" he would say before going back to the clone and holding his hand "Okay CD" he'd say, happily going back to the house with him.

Broken smiles "I think I've rested enough, so lets see if I can at least stand up" she says and tries to stand up "Hnng, so, so this is what it is like to have real legs again, a little wobbly" she'd chuckle "May need a little help"

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

Button smiled softly as he walked over and returned the hug. "Aw, goodnight Dusky. You're welcome and it's no trouble. Just be sure to say hi to your mommy and daddy. Also, remember to always be good and do the right thing." He says, watching Dusk and CD start making their way back to Dynamo's house.

As Broken began to stand up, Dynamo chuckled as he listened to her remark, but couldn't blame her. "I guess that will happen after some resting. The doctor said that walking wouldn't be easy, but it will take some time. It's nice to see that you're trying your best." He smiles as he offered his hand to help her stand up. "If you need to, then lean on me and I'll help you walk towards the kitchen."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile as she leaned on him "Thanks love, oh CD texted me, he is on his way with Dusk now, so they should be home soon, so that Dusk can get ready for his first sleep over" she would say to him, walking with him to the kitchen "I've met Crystal once or twice whenever she would see mom about work" she would say "She's really nice, so Dusk will have a nice friend to play with"

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

"You're welcome and it's no problem. You're my girlfriend, so I'm always here for you, sweetheart. Just like I know you're here for me, as well. I think I saw the text randomly, but thank you for letting me know. I'll make sure to help Dusky pack. If not, then CD can do that before it just becomes me again." He smiled as he continued to help her walk towards the kitchen. As they reached their destination, he pulled a chair out and helped Broken into the seat. "I'm really happy that Dusky gets to have a sleepover with a friend. Especially, since he can spend time with his first friend." He says, going over to the cabinets to grab the materials for dinner. "Oh, really? I met her once, before Dusk, Button and I have to return home for lunch. I don't know much about her. Other than that she is a new employee for the arcade and that she works as a guard for Luna. Even though I don't know much about her, she still sounds nice to me, in my opinion." He says, going around the kitchen and grabbing a pot to put water in for dinner.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles up at him "Thanks Dynamo, and she is pretty nice, I'm sure you'll get to know her better when you go to work tomorrow" she says, kissing his cheek "I must admit it's going to be really quiet without Dusky being around" she says, sighing a little "but it's good for him to make new friends and to go to and have sleep overs"

(edited)

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf

Dynamo smiles, looking back at Broken, while she sat in the chair. "You're welcome, Broken. I guess that's true. Seeing how you'll be able to walk around tomorrow. However, I guess maybe Night can stop by and try to help you with a sort of rehab. Since you were having a bit of trouble walking into the kitchen, but I don't blame you. You have been recovering pretty quickly, though." He says, returning the kiss upon her cheek. As he heard her sigh, he walked over and took her hand into his own. "I know it might be quiet without him. I've really gotten used to having him along with us, but he's starting to grow up. I think it's great that he's spending time with a new friend, but he'll definitely always be our son." He smiles as he lifted up her hand, placing a kiss upon the backside of her hand. "Besides, he'll also be making a new friend when he gets to meet Cupcake soon." He winked at the mention of Dusk's birthday, before hearing the front door being opened.

As the front door opened, CD and Dusk had arrived back at the house. "Lucy! We're home~!" He called out, making an odd laughing noise to signal the couple of the duo's return. "Go on, little buddy! Go say hi to your mommy and daddy. I'll still be in the living room, so we can start packing. Unless you want to pack first, then we can do just that. What do you think?" He asks, ruffling the young colt's mane.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and blushes at the kiss to her hand, then she giggles as CD made the reference when they entered "Ah hello you two" she says, smiling some more as Dusk runs to the kitchen and hugs her and Dynamo before running off to the living room, dragging CD to his room to start packing. Broken smiles some more "It's nice to see him so excited and happy"

@Nikita 'Gray' Wolf 

Dynamo looked over to CD and raised an eyebrow at the clone. "Hello to you two. Also, really? An 'I love Lucy' reference? I haven't heard that phrase used in quite a while." CD could only chuckle and shake his head at the original Dynamo. "Oh, please. You were probably thinking the same idea, as well. I am you, after all. You would do that when coming home to see everyone." Dynamo's jaw dropped, before folding his arms and looking away. "I would do no such thing!" He exclaims, looking back at Broken with a wink and chuckles. As Dynamo returned Dusk's hug, he watched as Dusk took CD to his room to start packing. "Looks like someone is really looking forward to their sleepover tonight." He chuckled and smiled back at Broken. "I think he'll have a really nice evening. I can see those two playing video games, until the late hours when they are extremely tired." He walked back into the kitchen and started to fill the pot up with water. "Ready to make some dinner together, my love? Just tell me what I need to do and I'll do my best." He gave a look of determination, before cracking his fingers and was all set to make dinner.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods as she starts to put the mince into the frying pan and stirring it around a little, "Mm I am glad to see him happy like this, though he will be starting school soon" she says "I think it is about time he went to a public school, what about you?"

@Inlé

As Dynamo turned on the stove, he began to wait patiently as he waited for the water to come to a boil. "It's truly nice to see our son being so happy. I forgot that school was starting soon. It's around the time of Autumn, right?" He wondered as he tried to remember that school was just around the corner. "I think it would be a good idea for Dusky to go to a public school, but do you think it's time yet? He's about to be 4 years old, so maybe he can go to preschool? Afterwards, he'll go to kindergarten. I remember my mom held me back a year, before I started kindergarten. I think it was due to me being too hyperactive, or something like that." He chuckled as he shrugged his shoulders.

• 1 month later...

@Dynamo Pad

Broken nods "Yes, you're right" she says with a smile "Pre-school sounds good, he'll get used to being in a school like environment and away from me and mom" she would say, kissing Dynamo on the lips as she then relaxed a little more. 

Meanwhile, Dusk had just finished packing his night bag "Okay CD, I'm ready"