Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk would squeak as he was scooped up by his nana, but then instantly curl up in her arms, and would let out a small purr like noise. Broken would smile "It would seem that Dusky's taken quite a liking to you, Gentle" she would say with a big smile, "and I don't see why you can't come along, I think it'd be lovely for you to have a family outing with us" she would say, looking to Dynamo, holding his hand.

@Critical-Hit

Hearing Dusk purr as he curled up in her arms had warmed her heart. "Oh, I just knew he was going to be my grandson from when you described him. Seeing him in person? I just can't wait to spoil my grandson." She smiled as she nuzzled him softly. "That's just such a precious moment. Think we should take a picture? It would make the moment last much longer." Dynamo replied with a chuckle. He looked over to Broken, smiling as he felt his hand being held by her hand. "I wouldn't mind if you went with us, mom. It's nice to get out of the house every now and then. Plus, I don't think Dusky wants to leave your hugs anytime soon." He smiled, interlacing their fingers together and kissing Broken's cheek. "Perfect! I'm thinking of taking my car and following you. I might be getting an important phone call while we are all out. So, I might have to make an early exit at some point, but I will make sure to return soon. I wouldn't want to miss spending time with my family." She gave the couple a wink, while making sure that Dusky didn't see her winking.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and nod "Of course Gentle, that sounds like a good idea" she would say as she'd smile even more, seeing her little Dusk curl up in his grandma's arms. "I have to agree with Dynamo there, Gentle" she would say "It would seem that Dusk has become quite attached to you, come on then" She would smile "We'll wait for you to get ready and then we will leave"

@Critical-Hit

"Perfect! Might I make a suggestion?" Gentle responded, grateful as she gained the attention of the couple. "Maybe we can stay at the zoo for a little while, before heading over towards the arcade? I think there might be someone that Dusky should meet, as well." At the mention of 'someone,' Dynamo grinned with a nod. "I know who you're referring too. You're talking about my old teacher, Pinball Wizard. I think that's a wonderful idea, mom!" He grinned, turning his attention back towards his girlfriend. "Plus, I can show you and Dusky the roots of which I started. Mister Pinball is also a really nice pony and very welcoming. If anyone is interested in gaming, then he's the right pony for the job to guide hopeful gamer's into the gaming world. There's something else I need to say, but I'll wait, until we get to the arcade." He winked as he didn't want to spoil any sort of surprise to Broken and/or Dusk. "I think it's because it's my mom, or the fact that she's a part of my family. Dusky was the same way after knowing that I'd be his dad. I think the fact that he knows he has more family has made him attached towards my mom." He assumed with a smile. While it might not have been the correct idea, he was still pleasantly happy to know that Dusky was warming up to his new nana. "I'm just so happy to see my grandson has taken a liking to me." Gentle beamed as she handed Dusk back over to Dynamo and Broken. "I just need to grab my purse and keys, then I'll be right back." She turned and momentarily left to go get the belongings she stated for the family trip.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would think for a moment and then nod "I think that's a great idea Gentle, though I'm sure Button's likely already told Pinball about being with my mom and looking after Dusk" she'd say with a chuckle, looking to Dusk who was still curled up in Dynamo's arms. She'd nuzzle Dynamo before going over to their car and getting back into the driver's side, buckling up and waiting for the others.

@Critical-Hit

As Gentle stepped back out of the house, she made sure she locked the door behind her, while also having her house key to get back into her home. “Oh, that’s no fun. I was hoping to leave Mr. Pinball as another surprise for Dusky to have.” Gentle pouted slightly, before sighing with a smile. “Oh, well. I guess it can’t be helped. I haven’t heard from Button, but I think it’s sweet that he has his own special someone.” She says, Dynamo nodding in agreement. “You can say that again. I was surprised that he was going to be Broken’s new dad, but I can’t complain. It strengthens our friendship, while Broken and Dusky have an expansion to their family.”

Dynamo returned Broken’s nuzzle, while holding Dusk securely in his arms. He followed Broken back towards their car as he placed Dusky gently back in the back seat. After buckling the young bat colt in and making sure he would be safe, the blue unicorn closed the door and walked towards the passenger door. After buckling himself up and closing the door, he gave Broken a thumbs up to let her know that they were all set to go.

Seeing the others getting ready, Gentle decoded that it was finally time to get going. Making her way towards her car, she placed her purse on the passenger seat, before taking a seat in the driver’s seat. She placed the key into the ignition, buckled up and started the car. “I’m all set to go, kids! Just lead the way and I’ll follow right behind you. I’ll use the GPS, just in case we are somehow separated and/or one of us gals behind.” She called out to Broken, while waiting for them to start heading out.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and nod "Well it's only an assumption, I was going off by how close Dynamo has told me that he, Pinball and Button are" she'd smile, nodding to Gentle before starting the car, "Using the GPS sounds like a good idea" she would say, looking to Dynamo to put the co-ordinations into the GPS for the zoo.

@Critical-Hit

"Oh, I see what you mean. Well, Pinball did teach Dynamo and Button everything he knew about games. The only difference was that Pinball usually stayed in Fillydelphia. He did go to Ponyville for vacations every now and then. That's how he met Button when he opened up his second arcade." Gentle responded as Dynamo nodded, while he began to place the location of the zoo in his GPS. Gentle made sure to do the exact same idea, so she would be prepared if she got lost when following the trio. "He was always a great teacher. To me, he's also like family, in a way. He always helped other ponies and creatures, who either seemed lost or if they had some sort of trouble. He was a guide for others and made the arcade a great place to be. You and Dusky will see when we go to visit him later." 

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods "Well if your and Button's behavior when it comes to the arcade is anything to go by, then I am sure Pinball will be very proud of you two" she would say "Especially now that Button is dating my mom and is a grandfather" she chuckles "I know, it's kind of hard to imagine him being one, but he is" she would then look to Dynamo, "And you're dating me and are also a daddy too" she'd say, continuing the drive to the zoo.

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo's jaw dropped at Broken's remark, before he playfully smirked at his girlfriend. "Oh, so my behavior was childish, huh? I guess that means I wasn't very mature for my girlfriend." He raised his snout into the air, closed his eyes and looked the other way. After a moment, he opened one eye to Broken and stuck his tongue out playfully. "I'm just kidding, sweetheart. I don't think I'm that immature. True, I can act like a goofball every now and then, but I know where to be serious. At least I can be your goofball. Button, on the other hand? Hmm...there are times I tend to think that he's too immature for his own good." He chuckled, while shaking his head. "I remember hearing stories of Mr. Pinball having to get Button into shape and cleaning up his act. I'd really hope that he'd be proud of the both of us." He chuckled once more and nodded in agreement. "I don't think Mr. Pinball would believe it if we told him about all that's happened. However, I think he'd be both pleasantly surprised and happy. We'll have to invite him to town sometime. I know he's planning to move to Las Pegasus very soon, but it's never too late for a vacation." He says, while the group continued to drive towards the zoo.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would chuckle a little bit at that "I do remember there were a few times where he was acting pretty foal like, but then, I think he was doing so to help cheer a filly or colt up" she'd say and smile "He has a way about him, that he will do something to cheer up a filly or colt that had either lost at a game or didn't have enough points to collect the prize they really wanted" she would say "Though I also know he gets upset quite easily and over-reacts at times"

(edited)

@Critical-Hit

"I can see that, but I guess he's a colt at heart. It goes to show that it's better to enjoy the things in life, instead of letting everything pass right by you." Dynamo chuckled with a smile. "I concur as I've seen him help a gamer out when they wanted a stuffed animal for a prize. There were even times where I helped one of the fillies or colts out when they lost a game. I showed them a few tricks on how to complete a level or how to win. I can't reveal everything to a video game, or they'll never learn. I hate to lose just as much as everyone, but it shows that you can learn from defeat. It's why I let the other gamer's to learn and get better at the games they play." He would say with a nod. "He usually gets upset whenever someone tries to ruin the arcade. I guess it's sort of his pride and important treasure that Mr. Pinball entrusted to him. I've been there with Button on overreacting at times. It usually depends on if it's a new game, or if something is wrong, but we just have our ways in being a bunch of goofballs." He says with a sheepish grin. "I could imagine the whole overreacting could be seen as either a force of habit, or a bad habit. I just hope the overreacting doesn't become a bad influence for Dusky. At least he'd be taking after his dad and grandpa." He says as he chuckles once more.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles and nods "I still remember how you and I met" she would chuckle at the memory "I was just about to beat your score on Prance Prance Revolution, you were running in almost, and tumbled to the ground" she would say with a laugh "You were a blur of blue and I made a remark about my ex husband's nemesis being here" she'd laugh and sigh, shaking her head "And yet, you somehow won me over and here we are now"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo glanced over to Broken with a smile at the mention of the memory. "I could never forget that memory. Ironic how I was thinking of the theme for the Sonic TV show as I crashed into the arcade." He chuckled alongside Broken about the memory. "I tried to slow down in my run, but I was unable to and the rest is history. I do have a bad habit at times to just run and lose all sense of coordination. It doesn't happen often, but then I can't help myself when rushing to get to a destination. I get so worried that I'll be late and/or miss an important event." He ran a hand through his mane and grinned sheepishly. "I promise I wasn't even planning to do that to ruin your chance of getting a high score. To be honest, I didn't know anyone was trying to do that in the first place. The moment you told me that, I was truly impressed. It shows that you have a drive and determination. Something that I truly admired and like about you." He says, before breaking out into a laughter as he clutched his sides. "I guess that means you fell in love with your enemy. If I was to be referred to as a blur of blue." He grinned, shaking his head with a sigh. "It seemed like so much has happened, but it's only been for a while. I don't regret any of it as I found somepony special and I have a son. I eagerly await whatever comes next in our future together." He says, giving Broken and Dusk a caring smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile "And a future as Luna's protege, don't forget about that" she would remind him, then look to Gentle "It would seem Luna's found something special within Dynamo's heart and is now training him to help her in pony's dreams" she would say to her "It is mostly to do with ponies who are gamers as well, but I think it might branch out to others soon enough"

@Critical-Hit

-Small Time Skip-

After some time had passed, the four had finally made their arrival towards the Fillydelphia Zoo. It took them some time to park, but they were both able to find their respective parking spaces. After regrouping, the four began making their way towards the ticket booth to get into the park. "That's right, but I think I forgot to mention that to my mom. I'm sorry about that." Dynamo says, giving his mom an apologetic look. "That's okay, honey. Even so, that's a bit of a surprise." Gentle responded, her eyes widening slightly. "I remember how you always kept telling me that Princess Luna loved video games. I heard about that rumor, while I was food shopping one day. I just dismissed it as nothing but a simple rumor. I guess that rumor is officially proven to be true." She nodded with a kind, yet proud smile. "I'm glad she was able to choose my son out of all the other gamer's. It must take something special to find someone to being her apprentice." She says, Dynamo nodding in agreement. "I admit that it hasn't been easy, but it feels truly awarding to learn everything Princess Luna knows. She told me that I would learn different spells and such, but that will be later into the training."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and hugs Dynamo close "I have faith in you dear" she would say, paying for hers, Dynamo's and Dusk's tickets into the zoo and for the petting zoo. She'd smile, as she would look at the map, showing it to Dusk, "Where do you want to go, sweetie?" she would ask, as he'd look at the map and point to the bat enclosure. "Bats eh? Interesting choice, alright seems we have our first exhibit to go to"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo could only smile and return the hug with a kind smile. "Thank you and I'm glad you always do, sweetheart. I know that I've got the support of you, Dusky and all of the others." He says, kissing her as Gentle smiled at the couple before her. Dynamo was about to pay for his ticket, but stopped as Broken paid for all three of them. Gentle made her way towards the ticket booth, before paying for her ticket and entered the zoo. "Thank you, but you didn't have to do that, hon. I hope I can pay you back for the ticket." He says, looking over her shoulder, while holding Dusky's hand. He made sure to have his son stay close to him so that he wouldn't get lost. "I think seeing the bats first is an awesome choice!" Dynamo smiled at Dusk's decision as Gentle nodded in agreement. "I guess ironic is the right word. A bat pony getting to meet a sort or resemblance? I don't know if that's accurate or not, but I think it's really cute. What other creatures are in the petting zoo exhibit, Broken?" Gentle asks, while Dynamo began to chime in. "Maybe we can see what the zoo has to offer in terms of animals. That way, we can go in a sort of pattern. It's been a long time since I've been to the zoo. So, I'm actually curious to see if there are some new animals that were recently added."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and nod, looking at the map "there's the dingo pups, wolf pups, and lots of others" she would say "So let us go see the bats, and then we can go around and see all different kinds of animals, and the petting zoo has lots of animals we can all pet and cuddle" she would say, as the little bat pony in Dynamo's arms would clap and smile, "Alright then, we can even stop for lunch too"

@Critical-Hit

"There's been a few renovations to the Fillydelphia zoo since you've been gone, honey. So, there's been quite a few new animals that Broken had listed that are brand new." Gentle chimed in as she attested to the animals that Broken had listed off. "That's actually pretty interesting. The last creature they had added was Naga, the komodo dragon. I actually remember seeing the announcement of Naga being added on TV commercials. It's funny, yet ironic how it was during that time, my elementary class and I took a field trip to the zoo." He says, taking notice of Dusk jumping into his arms. Dynamo smiled and nodded at the plan that was created. "Okay and that sounds like a great plan. I didn't get to see the petting zoo, but I think it would be nice to see what animals they have for us to pet and cuddle." Dynamo smiles, before lifting Dusk up to have him sit on Dynamo's shoulders. "There we go, little buddy. Now you can get a better look at all of the animals. How does that sound?" He asks, Gentle chuckling with a smile. "Just be careful and hang on tight, Dusky. I wouldn't want anything happening to my grandson." 

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk would giggle as he was lifted up onto Dynamo's shoulders and then hung on tight, Broken smiles "Alright, time to go explore and see our bat friends" she would say, holding Dynamo's hand as they walked towards the entrance to where the nocturnal animals were "Ready to see some bats?" she'd ask everyone

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled and chuckled along with Dusk, before looking over to Broken and nodded at her remark. "You know I'm ready to go see some bat friends. I actually wonder if we'll see vampire fruit bats, regular fruit bats and/or any other kind of bat." He responded as he felt Broken taking hold of his hand. The blue unicorn made sure to hold onto Dusk's legs so the young bat colt wouldn't fall backwards. Gentle stood behind Broken as the couple would take the lead, but made sure that Dusk could see his grandma out of the corner of his eye. She stood behind the Dynamo and Broken in the off chance the if Dusky fell, then she would be able to catch him. "I'm ready to see some bats, as well. Along with any other creature that we'll be seeing today at the zoo. I'm just glad to be spending today with my family." She says, Dynamo nodding in agreement. "You can say that again, mom. A day of a family get together is simply perfect."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile "Indeed, I only wish that my mom and Button could be here, then it'd be complete" she'd say, looking to Dynamo then to Gentle "I don't know if I told you, but my mom is one of Luna's guards, one of her personal guards, actually" she would say proudly "She's serious when it comes to work, but at home, she's a big softy"

"Nana Night Soar is the bestest, she is so soft and fluffy" Dusk would giggle

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo frowned at the mention of Night and Button not being here. "That's true. My mom still needs to meet the rest of the family, after all." He says, before smiling to Broken. "Well, there's always next time. We'd all have to plan out when we would all take our days off at around the same time. However, I can definitely see all of us going on a big family vacation together." At the mention of a family vacation, Gentle grinned with a nod. "I think that's a great idea. I can be busy with dance classes, but I can definitely work something out. Perhaps we can all have a family discussion at one point in the future. That way, we can decide when and where we'll be taking our vacation times. The only question is where we could go for our vacation. Not only that, but for how long the vacation would last. At most, I can say at least a week or two."

The conversation soon shifted as Broken began to mention more about her mother, Night Soar. "I think I remember you telling me about Night when you both showed up at my house. I only knew that she was a guard to Princess Luna, but I didn't know that much about her. She sounds like a powerful and trustworthy guard, but it's nice to know that she's not so very serious all of the time. I can imagine Night being a softy at heart." She smiled, giggling at Dusky's remark. "Aw. I hope she's not as fluffy as myself, or even Princess Luna." She giggled once more as she leaned up and nuzzled Dusk's cheek.

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk would giggle and nuzzle back "Nu-uh, no one is as fluffy as Luna" he'd say cutely "She helps in my dreams by letting me share dreams with daddy and sometimes mommy" he would say as they stopped at the enclosures where the bats were and she'd begin to read the information that was on the wall next to the enclosure to Dusk.