Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Love Between Two Gamer's (1 x 1 between Dynamo Pad and AzureMoon)

Dynamo Pad

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile as she had seen him choose the side of a salad. "That's my boy, a well balanced meal" she'd say, turning to Dynamo and nodding "I was thinking we could order something from here too" she would say, looking at the menu "Hmm, oh there's a share platter, how about we get that?" she would suggest "It has a bit of everything and enough for the both of us" she would say, smiling even more at Dusk's choice of the small plush, whispering to Dynamo "Perhaps we can see if we can find some books on bats, especially flying foxes?" she'd suggest to him.

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo smiled and nodded in agreement. Feeling proud of the choice in meal his son had decided on. "Okay and I think a share platter is a good idea. I'm good with anything, but we can mix and match some things. That way, it'll be a platter of food that you and I can enjoy." He would say with an affirmative nod. His ears perked as Broken whispered into his ears, before nodding subtly. "I think there's a gift shop around here. So, we can check to see if there are any books for bats and flying foxes. If not, then we can always try the library around here and/or our local library." He suggested with a whisper, before a thought crossed his mind. "Did you want me to go get the food or stay here with Dusk? I know that we can't both go and leave Dusk behind to eat by himself." He says, wondering what his girlfriend thought of the idea/plan.

@Dynamo Pad

She smiles and nods "I think I will stay with Dusky dear, and your idea of checking the library and book stores sounds like a good idea, as does your idea of mix and match for the platter" she'd say, leading Dusk to the table. "Daddy will be with us soon sweetie, he's just getting mummy and his food" she says to Dusk who was wondering why Dynamo wasn't with them.

@Critical-Hit

“Okay and that sounds good to me. I’ll go get ya the share platter, while you stay here and watch Dusky.” Dynamo would say, smiling as Broken had approved of his idea. “We can check the local bookstores when we’re all done with visiting the zoo. The library works, but I wouldn’t be too sure on how to return the book. Unless we want to rush all the way from Ponyville to Fillydelphia.” He would say with a chuckle. “I’ll be back in a little bit, Dusky. Daddy just needs to get something to eat for your mommy and I.” He would say, waving at Broken and Dusk, before making his way over towards the food court.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile as helped Dusk get into his chair while waiting for Dynamo to return "Now sweetie, let's wait for daddy to come back so that we can all have lunch together" she would say, as Dusk simply nodded and begun to play with his flying fox plush. 

Broken would smile a little more as she'd snap a photo of him using her phone and send it to Gentle "He loves the bats"

@Dreadmare

As Gentle arrived at the video game store, she looked to see that she had received a message from Broken. Once she found a parking spot, she looked at the phone to see a photo of Dusk playing with his flying fox plush. The periwinkle mare smiled as she found Dusk to look so adorable. "Aww. That's so precious. It seems like he's learning more and more about his bat heritage. Even though bat ponies and actual bats fall under different categories."

Dynamo had soon returned with food and drinks on a tray in his hands. "Hey, you two. I'm finally back." He smiled, before the smile turning into an apologetic look. "I'm sorry if that took some time. There was a bit of a long line at the food court. Thankfully, I was able to get our food in no time whatsoever." He would say as he took a seat with Broken and Dusk.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles as she saw the text "I think he is adorable, and think you could drop by the library and book store to pick up some books of bats and flying foxes, please? Thanks mom" she'd text back and then smiles as she saw Dynamo come back with the food "Hey hon, that's great, also I asked your mom to drop by the library and book store for the books" she'd say to him.

@Dreadmare

After purchasing the game console, Gentle made her way back towards her vehicle. After placing the console in the back seat, she heard her phone beginning to ring. After taking the phone out of her pocket, she smiled as she saw that Broken had messaged her back. "I'm glad to know that you and I can agree on that. You and my son have raised Dusk to be a wonderful, young colt. I don't mind stopping at the book store. I'll see if I can find some books on bats and flying foxes. After I purchase the books, I'll make my way over towards the arcade. I'll see you three then. You're welcome, dear." She smiled at the mention of being called mom, before sending the message to Broken.

As Dynamo placed their food on the table, he smiled as he listened to Broken's remark. "Thanks for letting me know, sweetheart. Glad to know that my mom is doing okay. I hope her dance classes are going well. Was there any mention of when my mom would meet back up with us?"

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and looks to Dynamo "She'll meet us at the arcade" she says, kissing his cheek, "So after this Dusky, we'll go to the petting zoo and see some other animals before heading out" she would explain to Dusk, who looks up and nods "Okay mama, will we be seeing Nana again?"

@Dreadmare

Dynamo nodded with a smile, before kissing Broken’s cheek. “Okay and thanks for letting us know sweetheart.” He gave a subtle wink as he knew what his mom was planning. “The petting zoo sounds like a lot of fun. Plus, Dusky might be able to see Naga at the petting zoo.” He says, turning his attention to Dusk and nods. “Eeyup. Nana just had to go visit the dance studio for a bit. Apparently, one of her students didn’t get the notification that classes were cancelled for the day. So, she went to go clear up any sort of confusion. Well either meet her up again at the zoo. If not, then we’ll be seeing her at the arcade.” He would say with a smile.

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk nodded and listened before he returned to eating his food, and smiles "Okay daddy" He'd say after a little while "I can't wait to show nana my new stuffie" he'd say and then he'd look up from his food "You think they'll let me pet Naga?" he'd ask "That'd be awesome!"

@Dreadmare

"I think nana will love to see the new plush you just got. Even nana Night and grandpa Button will be happy to see what you got." Dynamo smiled, taking a bite of his food and humming in delight. "I think they'll allow you to pet Naga. They did say they had to get an animal handler. So, by the time we return, we can see all the pets in the petting zoo. I think there are some guidelines, but I know you'll be just fine, my son."

@Dynamo Pad

Dusk smiles and hugs his plush close, as Broken hugged him close to her "Your dad is right sweetie, I'm sure that with a animal handler there, they will let you pet him" she says "They might even let you pet a flying fox" she would say with a smile "we paid for the full experience"

@Dreadmare

"I think it would be amazing to have Dusk pet a flying fox. I guess it all depends on what animals will be available for the petting zoo." Dynamo would say, smiling as he wrapped an arm around Broken and Dusk. All the while, hugging them closely into a group hug. "It's better to experience all that the zoo has to offer, instead of not at all. Thankfully, there are animal handlers to help take care of any situations. So, there's no need to worry for any possibilities."

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile and nod "I'd love to be able to pet and hold a flying fox, myself" She'd say "those little flying puppers are so adorable" she'd say "and we ought to take photos for Button and Mom, wouldn't you say, dear?" she'd ask as she would then take some from the food tower and eat.

Dusk giggles "Nana will love the bat, she's one like me" he'd say.

Edited by Dreadmare

@Dreadmare

"I think being able to pet a flying fox would be rather interesting. If they have regular foxes, then I'll lose my mind." Dynamo would chuckle, while nodding in agreement. "Animals are so adorable when they are small. Just like a kitten or a puppy. You just want to scoop them up, hug them close and never let go." He says, smiling with a nod on the idea of photos. "Photos are a perfect idea, hon. That way, we can keep the photos as memories and keepsakes. That, and we'd have something to show and tell Button, Night and my mom, as well." He looked over to Dusk and chuckled along with him. "You're right about that, son. Now Nana will be able to see that you two aren't the only bats. I think she'll be genuinely surprised and happy to see these photos." He says, taking a bit of food from the food tower.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles "Well, there's only one way to find out" she would say, having finished eating her food and watching Dusk play with his plush "Come on everyone, last stop is the petting zoo, before we go to the arcade" she would say, standing up and waiting for Dusk who put the plush in his little pack before standing up and reaching up to be held, which Broken obliges and picks him up to hold him.

@Dreadmare

“You’re right about that, sweetheart.” Dynamo would say with a smile, before finishing his plate of food. After their plate was empty, he brought the tray over towards the top of the trash bin. “Sounds like a plan to me. Time to see some adorable pets. After that, it’s time to go play some video games. All the while visiting an old friend.” He would say, walking back over to Broken, who was holding Dusk in her arms. “Come on, you two. It’s time for Dusky to go see a petting zoo.”

@Dynamo Pad

Broken nodded and smiles as they walked towards the petting zoo. and as they arrive, they see they have many different areas. Some with the usual which were chickens, sheep, goats, bunnies and the such. There was an area for Naga the Komodo Dragon and there was one for some small fox kits and next to it was one for the flying foxes. "Ooh look, so many to pet and cuddle" Dusky would say excitedly.

@Dreadmare

As the group walked towards the petting zoo, they would see many different areas for the animals. Some areas would have the standard chickens, rabbits, sheep, and goats. There was even a private area for Naga the Komodo Dragon. Next to an area of small fox kits was an area for flying foxes. "Just don't go running off, Dusky. We wouldn't want you to get lost." Dynamo would say with a chuckle. He couldn't blame Dusky's enthusiasm as he too, was very psyched. He wanted to see the little fox kits, but he knew Dusky wanted to see the flying foxes first. "I think we can tell what our first stop is. So, let's go see some flying foxes." He would say, walking along with Dusk and Broken over towards the petting zoo section.

@Dynamo Pad

"Alright boys, off to see the flying puppers" Broken would say happily "Then we go to the foxes, as we all know your daddy can't wait to pet and cuddle them" she chuckles a little "then to see Naga and then the other cute animals who are waiting for an even cuter little colt to cuddle them" she'd say, nuzzling Dusky who giggled and nuzzled her back.

@Dreadmare

"I can't argue with that form of logic. It's Dusky's day, so he gets to see his favorite animals first." Dynamo responded happily with a nod, before shrugging his shoulders with a sheepish smile. "What can I say? Foxes are pretty much one of my favorite animals." He would say with a chuckle. "It sounds like we are saving the best for last when you bring up Naga. However, there are so many amazing animals that there's no absolute best from among them." He would say, nodding in agreement as the trio made their way towards the flying bats.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken smiles and nods "That is true, they're all equal in my eyes" she'd say, smiling more as the animal handler would let Dusk pet a flying fox and even let the little bat climb onto Dusk's arm "Mommy, daddy, look" he says quietly so as to not startle the bat "I think it likes me" he giggles as he would gently cuddle and pet the bat, showing it his plush, being greeted by a shrill chirp from the bat in approval.

@Dreadmare

“You can say that again sweetheart. I’d say the same thing and I couldn’t have said it better myself.” Dynamo would say with a smile. He soon turned to Dusk, who was given a flying fox to pet. Then at soon climbed onto Dusk’s arm as the blue unicorn nodded with a grin. “I think that flying bat likes you too, son. It’s a shame that we can’t have some of these bats or foxes as pets. I can only imagine how much they’d be such great additions to the family. Plus, it looks like that flying bat has taken quite a liking to Dusky.” He would say, chuckling as Dusk shows the bat his stuffed animal. All the while, receiving a chirp in return.

@Dynamo Pad

Broken would smile "Well, there might be a way" she would say "It would require getting a certain license and preparing the area we'd have them in" she'd say "but we'd have to see with the council if we can" she would say, smiling more at how well Dusk was being gentle with the bat on his arm "That's it Dusky, gentle goes it" she would say, as not once did the bat handler have to remind him.

The animal handler would go to them "He is such a well behaved little colt for his age, very perceptive, you two must be very proud of him"

Broken smiles as she hugs Dynamo close "Oh we really are. It's only been until recently he's had a father figure though, since he was born, he only had me and my mother..his father was killed during the Changeling Invasion, he was a Lunar Guard lieutenant for Luna"