Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the stupidest thing you have done after drinking alcohol?

Reecejackox

so i heard a story tonight that a guy got drunk and couldnt remember which house was his on a street so tried every door in the street and walked into a neighbours house and fell a sleep on his neighbours couch so just wondering what have you done after drinking alcohol?

(edited)

Some of the Forum Members here are under the drinking age.

I'm half a month from being 28 and I still haven't touched a drop of alcohol. When I play the Drinking game, It's always with a huge jug of water.

Edited by Wholly Windcharger
  • Brohoof 1

I just realized ... I don't have any stupid drunken Jeric stories! Plenty of silly OMG did I really do that type of moments, but not were filled with regret or were dumbass moments. 

The closest I can come to is in college drinking too much and passing out at my then girlfriends house who proceeded to have some face paint shenanigans with a sharpie as I slept on her couch ... and I woke up 60 minutes before class. 

• Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I just realized ... I don't have any stupid drunken Jeric stories! Plenty of silly OMG did I really do that type of moments, but not were filled with regret or were dumbass moments. 

The closest I can come to is in college drinking too much and passing out at my then girlfriends house who proceeded to have some face paint shenanigans with a sharpie as I slept on her couch ... and I woke up 60 minutes before class. 

Did you get in trouble

5 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Did you get in trouble

Nope. Wasnt going to miss it. Wore a hoodie and sat in the back of the lecture theater near the door. 

• Brohoof 1

My story probably tops the cake here. I climbed into an open 55 gallon oil drum thinking it would send me to another dimension or teleport me to a different place. Yeah, I had a bit too much that night. Believe me, I regretted it the next morning though.

• Brohoof 3

I’ve never had enough to actually get drunk (given that I’m 16 that’s probably a good thing) but I have a good friend that told me a story today of the time he walked in on a cosplay convention while high. He said he ended up getting in a hot tub (it was at a hotel) and getting yelled at by a bunch of people until he got out and ran from security. All while apparently laughing hysterically. 

• Brohoof 1

I used to drink a little too much. A very good friend stopped me from making a HUGE mistake shortly before I got married. I won't give details, but they involved a nice looking guy at a bar, and me almost going home in the wrong car. I have not ever been drunk since. I will have some wine from time to time, but I do not drink anything hard, or to excess. I do not like the idea of being stupid and out of control like that.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My story is prolly a bit lame, but still kinda embarressing.

After the end of a school day, I saw an old friend of mine, he got some alcohol, so I got drunk with him in school. After that my old classmates showed up, and there was a girl I was friends with. Normally, I barely touch people, but I just hugged her so long until she got really uncomfortable and then another classmate brought me home. I didn't realize it while I was drunk, but when I met them the next time, they told me that the girl was happy that I left her alone, and the guy who brought me home told me I really annoyed him, I also told him some personal stuff I prolly shouldn't have. I just felt SO BAD when I heard that, and now it is another reason I hate alcohol, it never really worked for me.

Stimulants like synthetic cathinones (they are these super scary "bath salts" lol) work much better for me, cause unlike alcohol, they make me extremly aware of what I'm doing while also making me more social, so I don't embarress myself. Unfortunately, I kinda like them too much, so I need extrem self control to not use them too often, but fuck alcohol, I don't think I'll ever get drunk again, it doesn't even feel nice. 

Edited by Br O N Y
I always fuck up some grammer and spelling stuff lol.

I only tried alcohol once shortly after I turned 21 and it wasn't anywhere near enough to be a problem. I had decided it was disgusting and not a taste worth acquiring long before that point.

• Brohoof 1

Going on stage at the bar and playing air guiter..dont think the band is happy about that.

I only got drunk once ever (that was quite enough of that) and I guess the worst thing I did was barf all night long. I don't imbibe much now except for a small glass of wine on rare occasions. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

27 years old, and never got drunk so far, and I wanna keep it that way.  I drink the occasional Smirnoff, but never more than two bottles 

Even one entire bottle of vodka sounds a bit excessive :)

32 minutes ago, CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

Even one entire bottle of vodka sounds a bit excessive :)

Me keeps forgetting that Smirnoff is more than just Smirnoff Ice :muffins:

I got really really mean and tried to pick a fight more than once with people that offended me at a bar. Once I got laid out by some really nice did that looked like the love child of Ving Rhames and Terry Crews. The other time I tried to fight some idiots that cat called a friend at a bar. Was so disruptive my friend had to knock me out and run with me over his shoulders to avoid shore patrol who had been called. Not really proud of those moments. So I avoid whiskey as that seems to be the common factor. No other booze does that to me and I know there is no logical or scientific reason for it. 

Well, when I was in a snowboarding and skiing club at my college we planned a trip to Colorado at this place called Christmas Village I believe, was pretty much a small town in a ski resort but anyway, there were about 3 bars there and so since i was 21 i got wasted due to people buying me drinks and me buying them drinks. I stumbled out the bar, smoked a cigar, went back to the condo and my roomates were on the back porch smoking weed. and i got convinced to try a hit. Needless to say i must have done it wrong cuase it scorched my throat and i ended up throwing up. Next morning i find out i broke a blood vessel in my eye from throwing up....yay college lol

One time after a drinking game, me and my friends walked to taco bell. To make sure my truck wasnt sad, i kissed it......I kissed my truck because i didnt want it to be sad.

• Brohoof 1