Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You get sick and hallucinate a real pony, what do you do?

Senko

Inspired by the red dwarf episode confidence and paranoia I give you this question. You come down sick with a mutated illness that causes your hallucinations to become real. In the final stage you feel fine but your favorite character from my little pony and least favorite both become real. They are exactly the same as in the show personality, abilities, appearance and will remain until you are fully cured. What do you do?

I would probably give her some cuddling, petting, an hugs, this being said, this is funny because some people train so that they can hallucinate pony, or them-self as pony's, some even make them in their head!

Hmmm if I'd known that I probably wouldn't have started this thread. That said remember this is the character as they appear in the series not as you'd wish them to appear so while i assume you meant one of the main 6 remember you've also got your least favorite character there too and they don't have to be a mane 6, pony or even a good guy. Depending on your preferences you could be going to cuddle, pet and hug a pony while Tirek is busy draining her.

Hopefully it isnt just their "personalities" that stay the same, are we talking like, some roger rabbit, space jam, inspired physical embodiment's, because I have dreams like this frequently, and MLP characters are involved quite often, sometimes ones that don't even exist, A.C Lemon Drops, "Your favorite cutie pie" and Lilaq Film," spelled wrong un-ironically, I also find drugs, and food a lot in my dreams and have very abstract, / 2d-3d moments, that involve video game characters, in depth game play sometimes, or control. I would have a lot to discuss and many questions before anything, but more than anything if it was an "inception" like effect, that could ultimately alter existence itself, I "making a liberal statement" indulge hallucinogenics, and I am a regular, there have been times where people seem more animated, and they are kind of surrounded by an essence that either strengthens or nullifies my instinctive perceptions of them, I have been to Equestria in a dream before, I have only ever had dreams about AJ, Twilight, RD, and Starlight, others are just ponies without an identification(two that have identified themselves, one in song), I also have dreams about games I spent a lot of time playing and the two converge a lot. Answering the question ultimately though, would mean their magic is real, which means it would break the hallucination, and shatter reality and its boundaries, the abstract would become reality.(ultimately)

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Aquaflame said:

Hopefully it isnt just their "personalities" that stay the same, are we talking like, some roger rabbit, space jam, inspired physical embodiment's, because I have dreams like this frequently, and MLP characters are involved quite often, sometimes ones that don't even exist, A.C Lemon Drops, "Your favorite cutie pie" and Lilaq Film," spelled wrong un-ironically, I also find drugs, and food a lot in my dreams and have very abstract, / 2d-3d moments, that involve video game characters, in depth game play sometimes, or control. I would have a lot to discuss and many questions before anything, but more than anything if it was an "inception" like effect, that could ultimately alter existence itself, I "making a liberal statement" indulge hallucinogenics, and I am a regular, there have been times where people seem more animated, and they are kind of surrounded by an essence that either strengthens or nullifies my instinctive perceptions of them, I have been to Equestria in a dream before, I have only ever had dreams about AJ, Twilight, RD, and Starlight, others are just ponies without an identification(two that have identified themselves, one in song), I also have dreams about games I spent a lot of time playing and the two converge a lot. Answering the question ultimately though, would mean their magic is real, which means it would break the hallucination, and shatter reality and its boundaries, the abstract would become reality.(ultimately)

Yes they are a hallucination of your illness vanishing when your cured but as long as they remain they are completely real (Roger Rabbit is a good example actually of a cartoon character able to interact with the real world under his own toon physics). With all the powers, quirks and ability to interact with the world around them. To give a bit of context in the red dwarf episode in question Listers confidence sabotaged the medidoc to keep him from being cured and the ships cat ate the rain of haddoc he halucinated in the early stages of his illness.

Typing that just gave me the weirdest image of someone hallucinating a discord who then turns them into a pony and throws them into the fictional world he came from for the fun of it . . .

Edited by Senko
  • Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Senko said:

Yes they are a hallucination of your illness vanishing when your cured but as long as they remain they are completely real (Roger Rabbit is a good example actually of a cartoon character able to interact with the real world under his own toon physics). With all the powers, quirks and ability to interact with the world around them. To give a bit of context in the red dwarf episode in question Listers confidence sabotaged the medidoc to keep him from being cured and the ships cat ate the rain of haddoc he halucinated in the early stages of his illness.

Typing that just gave me the weirdest image of someone hallucinating a discord who then turns them into a pony and throws them into the fictional world he came from for the fun of it . . .

In one of my dreams in Equestria, it was like, idk, like, splatoon, my blood was goopy, and blue, I had open wounds and I have looked in a mirror in one of my "animated ventures" and I was like an animated racoon once before, but in like a idk if you ever played the game "Yooka Laylee" galleon galaxy, but it was kind of like that but there were like cars driving over bridges all over the place, and it was like roads, and cities above water, and everyone around me turned like, blank faced when i got close enough, I only bring this up because Rainbow Dash was in this dream at a gas station. lol

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

Hug them if they are Fluttershy, Starlight, or some other really cute character.

Otherwise I might just start talking to them.

I thought you didn’t like Starlight D: *remembers the thread about how to punish her*