Hello world!

Ani the Laquine

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I had an old account an made a new one

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watching the show with my little sisters

Hello world! I am not exactly new to this place, but my old account was never active, and I decided I wanted to make a new account with my new email and username, I have lots of interest an hobbies, such as survival/hard/first person video games, sketching, swimming, crafting, hiking, hypnosis, and meeting new friends! I have been a fan of the show for a while, though that has died off a bit and I need to get back into it, I do think the show can do a little better, this being said, I hope I get to meet a lot of new people and make a lot of new friends!

• Brohoof 4

That name... Made me remember about something from secondary school, but... Nvm, it doesn't matter. :o

Anyways welcome back to the forum even though I'm still quite new here! :bedeyes:

Enjoy your stay and have a great time here! :twi:

Welcome new person! I'm glad you came back to us, if you do need though you can ask an Administrator to merge your old account with your new one since they can do that if you come across something like that. Anyways, if you have questions just ask around!

• Brohoof 2

Heh, thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!, I hope my stay here will be longer then my last and that I will be able to join into the community, cant wait to talk to you all!

an oki, I will ask them if that is possible and how to do it before having it done, thanks for the advice!

20 hours ago, TheTaZe said:

Welcome new person! I'm glad you came back to us, if you do need though you can ask an Administrator to merge your old account with your new one since they can do that if you come across something like that. Anyways, if you have questions just ask around!