Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

(edited)

I am looking for people interested in an AU ponyverse RP. In this universe, after the return of the Crystal Kingdom, another kingdom appears with the defeat of King Sombra. This kingdom is the Kingdome of Seasons. The rulers were two alicorns Fate and Chronos. But in order to undo the wicked magic that enveloped their kingdom they have sacrificed themselves into magical objects that now control the elements of time and fate in their stead. The new rulers are their children Thanos and Arete the aspects of death and potential. The two young Alicorns are heading to Canterlot to pay their respects to Celestia and Luna and recommit their kingdom to the rule of the two sisters. 

From there we will be having all sorts of adventures of getting to know Equestria after so long and various problems that arise in any of the known ponyverse locations. I am looking for people who want to play any known pony including Celestia and Luna as well as OOC characters. ( If no one takes the sisters before we get kicked off I will play them and they can be side characters rarely used until someone takes them ) 

RP Thread

For those using an OC please post the following 

Name:

Age (Must at least a teen):

Hometown: (A place in Equestria)

Species: (Pony, Dragon, Hippogriff, etc.)

If pony, which race? (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony. No Alicorns.)

Appearance: (skip if you have an image)

Personality:

If the character has cutiemark:

What is the cutiemark?:

What does it mean?:

Relevant backstory 

Edited by Jedishy
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmm... I might be interested. Is there a type of character that would be more or less {or, y'know, moderately} suited for the RP?

Also, I might suggest renaming the role of one of the princesses - Death sounds a little morbid, even if it part of, well, existence. Can you tell us more about their respective roles, or what they symbolize?

19 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hmmm... I might be interested. Is there a type of character that would be more or less {or, y'know, moderately} suited for the RP?

Also, I might suggest renaming the role of one of the princesses - Death sounds a little morbid, even if it part of, well, existence. Can you tell us more about their respective roles, or what they symbolize?

Ok so the first part there is no particular character that is sutied for the RP. Anyone will work really. 

Further, the Thanos is a male/prince. Yes, its a bit morbid but his coming to terms with his role is part of the RP. 

Arete the aspect of potential her goal is to help ponies reach their destiny. She is tasked with overseeing people reaching where they are meant to be. She is the younger of the two and is skilled with dealing with people 

Thanos is tasked with helping ponies cross from one life to the next. He is the younger of the two and struggles with his role. His skill is seeing to the truth of the matter as nothing hides from death. 

Neither of them are as powerful as Twilight, Luna, or Celestia. They are strong magicians but nowhere near the standing Alicorns of Equestria. Their powers are also tied to the Spring and summer for Arete and fall and winter for Thanos. They grow stronger with the bloom of potential life in the spring/summer for Arete and as it fades to fall she grows weaker as her brother grows strong as life fades with the respective seasons. 

They are loyal servants to the sisters and admire the work they have done to save Equestria from the many threats it has faced. Thanos is the more troubled of the pair who has been half-hearted in his duties due to disliking the nature of them. He will be sent across Equestria to learn the meaning of his role while his sister rules in the Kingdom of Seasons. 

Ok sounds good. ( sorry for the delay personal live has kicked the crap out of me lately. ) Also, feel free to play an OC as well if you feel so inclined at any point 

Now that I think about it, my oc Blue Thorn should have some narrative value, but I love to give my GM's options so I could play the jovial Gold Dust or if you need an  antagonist, I can play the ever more mischievous Silver Tongue instead.

Edited by Loud Opinion

50 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

Now that I think about it, my oc Blue Thorn should have some narrative value, but I love to give my GM's options so I could play the jovial Gold Dust or if you need an  antagonist, I can play the ever more mischievous Silver Tongue instead.

To be honest you can play as many or as few as you like. So long as you can keep up with it I say go for whatever amount of characters you are willing to roll with. 

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hmm, I'd be interested in giving it a try with Sweet Comfort - not sure what role she could fulfill, maybe a personal aide of sorts?

She sounds perfect. I will post my plans for the opening of the RP 

1 hour ago, Loud Opinion said:

I've decided to give myself a little bit of a challenge to play Luna and all three of my OC's if it's all good with you.

Go for it. I will be posting my own idea for a start to this in an hour our two 

Sorry everypony meeting lasted longer than expected anyhow here is my intent to start things off. 

Thanos and Arete will arrive in Canterlot for an opening ceremony as well as meet and greet. Arete will then head back to rule/watch over the kingdom of seasons. Thanos will head out on a tour of Equestria in order to work on some personal things and to foster relations now that they have reconnected with the larger pony world. 

People can take part in the ceremonies or the meet and greet or can join in at some point along the tour. 

I've got nothing specific in mind, and Sweet Comfort is... well, pretty much unplayed by this point, so wherever you decide to drop the action in, I'll find a way to squeeze her in.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Quinch said:

I've got nothing specific in mind, and Sweet Comfort is... well, pretty much unplayed by this point, so wherever you decide to drop the action in, I'll find a way to squeeze her in.

Do you prefer Advanced RP which requires higher post limits or do you want simple so that posts can be shorter? I am trying to get a feel for what people like before I post. Once I hear from the others ill kick us off. 

Sorry, it took me a while to get you back.

Silver and Gold will definitely be attending the ceremony. Thorn isn't into politics enough to attend so you'll have to meet him later in the journey.

I prefer advanced RP for how it forces players to be descriptive, but I like simple RP because the conversations are more natural.

As for any Ideas on how to kick off, I was thinking about introducing my three through Luna. I don't know how approachable Thanos is, so I'm not sure when they can meet directly.

3 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:

As for any Ideas on how to kick off, I was thinking about introducing my three through Luna. I don't know how approachable Thanos is, so I'm not sure when they can meet directly.

Thanos is going to be reserved but cordial as he is still a little conflicted about his role as not only CoRuler of his kingdom and being basically a walking personification of death. So you can introduce in any fashion you wish and he will be polite. Luna is, however, a good choice as he admires her and feels a connection to the night. 

I will give brobot until evening to respond and if not I will just kick off in the evening and everypony can respond as they have time. 

14 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Do you prefer Advanced RP which requires higher post limits or do you want simple so that posts can be shorter? I am trying to get a feel for what people like before I post. Once I hear from the others ill kick us off. 

I'm fine with short posts, but I'd like to reserve the right to get rambly and introspective. :crackle:

• Brohoof 1