Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

Nope, he's just got a nice life and doesn't want anything taking away from that. His character is largely based on him resisting the call to adventure. I was going to have Luna being frustrated that Thorn keeps getting visions in his dreams and ignoring them. 

OK so 

@Loud Opinion

Do you want to kick off with Luna the person to be greeting the siblings? ( Celestia could be away or something )

@Quinch

Are you thinking of becoming a royal aid to the siblings? Because I am game for that. 

@Brobot

What are your plans for jumping in? 

As for my intentions

A rough timeline will be:

Greeting Luna and maybe Celestia 

Hosting a welcome/reunification party in Canterlot

Arete heads back to the Kingdom of Seasons 

Thanos heads out on a tour of Equestria. ( This is all entirely flexible and adventure and slice of life can fit in the journey  )

6 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

Ah, didn't realize the ball was in my court. Before I post, can I know what time of day Thanos and Arete arrive?

It was a sunny evening when they landed but now its dusk as they waited with the guard captain as others went to get the Princess

4 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

too tired to finish my post, I'm done for the day.

LOL its ok. Rest well and I look forward to your post when you are refreshed. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm currently going through the RP, reading it all but I am interested ^w^

I haven't done any advance RP or RP'ing at all recently but I think I'll manage once I get back into it.

I don't have a character yet since I am not entirely sure on how an OC would fit into the story yet. Would some of them be able to travel with Thanos?

17 minutes ago, Pucksterv said:

I'm currently going through the RP, reading it all but I am interested ^w^

I haven't done any advance RP or RP'ing at all recently but I think I'll manage once I get back into it.

I don't have a character yet since I am not entirely sure on how an OC would fit into the story yet. Would some of them be able to travel with Thanos?

Yes its likely that a good few shall. So feel free to get a character together and find a point they can jump on in. 

6 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

I have a question. Is Celestia in the room being politely silent, or is she otherwise preoccupied?

She is otherwise preoccupied. I figured on having her wherever you decided to have Luna guide Thanos once the siblings sperate. Or have them meet somewhere on the way. BTW you do a great Luna. I am loving this so far. 

Before. Not long after the event of Cyrstal Empires return. The Kingdom of Seasons came back around the same time but the siblings took a month or so ( moon? ) to get their bearings before heading to Canterlot for help 

I feel like this scene with the royals has dragged on a bit. Don't get me wrong, I love the interactions, but I'm worried that Thanos is going to run out of ways to explain his predicament (and if Luna has the opportunity to put all his worries to rest before the tour, then it's exactly in character for her to do so). Remember now, he's supposed to have meaningful interactions with a least three other ponies.