Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

Sorry it took so long for me to read through it all :3

I'm about ready to make a post though I wanna ask something before I do.

Would it be okay if Urania was a sort of student under Luna (since she is studying astronomy) and have them interact?

3 hours ago, Pucksterv said:

Would it be okay if Urania was a sort of student under Luna (since she is studying astronomy) and have them interact?

I have no issue with it but @Loud Opinion should weigh in as the one playing Luna 

A student would absolutely be in character for Luna (at least the way I'm playing her). She would act more like a direct instructor than Celestia did with Twilight. At this point in her studies, Urania would have learned the story behind each constellation in the Canterlot sky, and a general understanding of how the constellations influenced one's dreams and how the faze of the moon could alter the intensity of any given dream, with a new moon being the most intense, and a full moon being the least.

BTW Jedishy, congrats on the new status.

• Brohoof 1

LOL ok that made me laugh 

@Loud Opinion why dont we use @Puckstervs entrance as a sign that its shifted to morning? Oh wait the guard said that you just left the throne room. Hmmm well why not have a convo between you two and we can move to morning when that finishes. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

I was hoping for Luna to have a quick skim through the dream world for Blue Thorn's very unique dreams.

Ok cool. Roll with it. You and Puck can do your thing and do the dream world deal and we can go from there. 

• Brohoof 1

I am off to bed, if there are any new posts, I will respond in the morning ^w^

Also hopefully my writing is a bit decent, there might be some mistakes here and there.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Pucksterv said:

Also hopefully my writing is a bit decent, there might be some mistakes here and there.

I enjoyed your work. Honestly I am really looking forward to the quality of this. We seem to have some really good writers in here. 

• Brohoof 1

Lampshading is when someone makes fun of something silly by doing it themselves in a more over the top manner. It's understandable that you might not know the word as it is only really used by critics and analysts.

• Brohoof 1