Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

Just so everyone knows I am not gone or anything. I am waiting my spot to jump back in. So if anyone has a point before the obvious morning ceremony give me a shout or post something that involves the siblings and I will leap on in 

• Brohoof 1

Ok sounds good. Not rushing anyone. I just wanted assure people that I did not randomly abandon ship. Seen too many people just up and poof on an RP lol 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Janicethelight said:

Huh?  Did i get a spelling error?

Well you did say 

I sometimes wonder if they even want me and shining there...we did just sort of show up and claimed it, even if it was to protect them from Sombra...anyway, I am hoping that we can learn more from the new royalty to help my jew subjects."  She nodded, wondering if she might be talking too much

Just now, Loud Opinion said:

I want to tell you, but I also don't want you to fix it. It makes me laugh.

Oh well, guess it can't be helped.

It's at the bottom of your last post.

Thanks.  I will go fix that.  Sorry, my phone likes to replace words randomly

Fixed. Sorry about that, everyone

• 2 weeks later...

I was out working mostly all week so I've been a bit busy but I see there hasn't been a single reply yet.
Should I add something to to my previous post to get the story moving again, maybe that will help?
It would be sad to see this rp go inactive. 

Ok yea I was waiting to see where people were going with this. So @Quinch @Loud Opinion @Pucksterv @Janicethelight Where are we hung up and who are we waiting on? Is there any I way I can help? It appears we are waiting on Janice but if that is the case then we should move on this evening or tomorrow and let them rejoin when they are available. 

EDIT

After some thinking @Loud Opinion will move the thread on if we do not hear from the person we are waiting on within four hours. We can let them catch back up after that if they come back. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@Janicethelight,

The RP is back on. However, because we have already waited as long as we have, you only have until this time tomorrow to post before I take initiative again. If your situation has changed and you can't be a part of the RP anymore or your priorities have shifted too far away from this RP, then I would appreciate if you could say so whenever it's convenient for you.