Jedishy

Searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

I was expecting to go right into the next day after Luna finished giving her lesson. If you would rather have the lesson being implied rather than RP'ed out then we can cut into the next day now. I don't know how everyone else feels about it and advocating for yet another scene after most players have waited as long as they have without any more than a handful of posts so far. It seems a little one-sided.

However, I haven't seen anyone else posting so it looks like the ship has already sailed. If this keeps up you might have to put the OOC back into "searching for players"

Edited by Loud Opinion

Badges

I'm still game, but I'm not sure what the plan is.

@Loud Opinion As for the lesson if it can be done in one or two more posts then cool. Otherwise Id love to get moving. I think we have at least the three of us to get this moving so I might open it up again if the other two do not get in with  myself you and @Quinch

I was working on a post a few days ago and I thought I posted it, looks like it didn;t get through :/
I'll have to rewrite it.

Though I'm kinda wondering what to do with derpy here, because is she just standing there observing the lesson or do we leave her be somewhere in the castle?

Badges

Whatever you want to do with her is fine by me. She can observe the lesson or wander off and even wake up my characters by accident if you want. 

@Pucksterv,

If you still don't know what to do with derpy and Cadence, then I can post for them to excuse them from the event (probably should have done that in the last post)

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Yay Rp, I can still post if I'm allowed still.  I had a sudden death in the family to deal with over the week.

Badges

Also, I won't be able to post today because my work is starting to get away from me, and I need to play catch up.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

@Loud Opinion apologies, life has been busier than expected. I'll try to work on a post as soon as possible.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

@Pucksterv @Janicethelight @Quinch @Loud Opinion So my plan is to use Derpys Doctor and a concern for him as a way to get Thanos traveling with a destination in mind after the ceremony. Just so we've an idea of where its headed

Not sure where we are with the Luna dream and other threads of the story 

• Brohoof 1

Ah I got the feeling you were going somewhere with that.  I can oblige

• Brohoof 1

Badges

1 hour ago, Janicethelight said:

Ar ciderfest will post Monday 

Ok fair enough LOL But I expect merch and cider for the delay :-D

• Laugh 1

Imma read through what was posted and write up something tomorrow probably. Sorry for the delay. Was dog sitting a 8 month pup last week for my aunt and it was hell xD

Badges

@Pucksterv @Janicethelight @Quinch @Loud Opinion My intent is to get the day moving forward. So post what you want with that in mind. We have spent a lot of time in the castle with little happening and id be in favor of getting the adventures rolling if that is ok with everyone. 

Thats fine.  I can work yword that easily enough

• Brohoof 1

Badges

@Pucksterv, Sorry to bring this ultimatum down, but if you don't post by this time tomorrow I will write a post kicking your character out of the dream sequence. I've talked it through with the DM, and we believe this is necessary to keep the RP alive.

Edited by Loud Opinion

Badges

@JedishyWell, my plan, initially, at least, was for Sweet Comfort to introduce/attach herself to the outgoing party. Not sure how to do that yet, or have an alternate avenue of involving her.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you can still do that. We are gonna have the ceremony and then leave Canterlot. So you can be at the party or find us when getting supplies for the journey or tickets for the train or whatever. 

This might sound like it came out of nowhere, but do you mind if I run my character Limbo Dreams? Regardless, my post should be up by the end of the day and we can get to the ceremony.

Badges

I was having a good time in the beginning but I have been too occupied these days.
I wish I could say I will work on it but I've made that promise before and well... no recent posts.
I think it is for the best if I pull out and let you all continue, was a pleasure rp'ing with you all :)

Badges

@Pucksterv,

I can only speak for myself, but it was fun while it lasted and it takes a big person to know when to move on.

Sorry if I've been a little harsh, and best of luck on your future endeavors.

Edited by Loud Opinion
  • Brohoof 1

Badges