Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

I was expecting to go right into the next day after Luna finished giving her lesson. If you would rather have the lesson being implied rather than RP'ed out then we can cut into the next day now. I don't know how everyone else feels about it and advocating for yet another scene after most players have waited as long as they have without any more than a handful of posts so far. It seems a little one-sided.

However, I haven't seen anyone else posting so it looks like the ship has already sailed. If this keeps up you might have to put the OOC back into "searching for players"

Edited by Loud Opinion

@Loud Opinion As for the lesson if it can be done in one or two more posts then cool. Otherwise Id love to get moving. I think we have at least the three of us to get this moving so I might open it up again if the other two do not get in with  myself you and @Quinch

I was working on a post a few days ago and I thought I posted it, looks like it didn;t get through :/
I'll have to rewrite it.

Though I'm kinda wondering what to do with derpy here, because is she just standing there observing the lesson or do we leave her be somewhere in the castle?

Whatever you want to do with her is fine by me. She can observe the lesson or wander off and even wake up my characters by accident if you want. 

• 2 weeks later...

Imma read through what was posted and write up something tomorrow probably. Sorry for the delay. Was dog sitting a 8 month pup last week for my aunt and it was hell xD

@Pucksterv, Sorry to bring this ultimatum down, but if you don't post by this time tomorrow I will write a post kicking your character out of the dream sequence. I've talked it through with the DM, and we believe this is necessary to keep the RP alive.

Edited by Loud Opinion

Well, you can still do that. We are gonna have the ceremony and then leave Canterlot. So you can be at the party or find us when getting supplies for the journey or tickets for the train or whatever. 

I was having a good time in the beginning but I have been too occupied these days.
I wish I could say I will work on it but I've made that promise before and well... no recent posts.
I think it is for the best if I pull out and let you all continue, was a pleasure rp'ing with you all :)