Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

45 minutes ago, Janicethelight said:

It's fine.  Fair warning that I may not be on as often between now and the 21st.  End of school shannanagans begins

That is understandable I mean its holiday time so I expect some slow down etc 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think you either say which pony you would like to he cannon wise.  Not sure about ocs.  It might be on the first page.

In other bews, I may be more speratic in my posting for a while.  I started my student teaching.  Wish me luck.  I will post tomorrow. 

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Great! How do I sign up though? 

If you have an OC you want to use please post that here and let me know how you want to join in. IE look over the thread and give an idea of where/how you want to meet up with the current group. 

• Brohoof 1

OC:

Hometown: Baltimare

Species: Earth pony

Appearance: Male with black bangs and a black tail, green eyes, and a grey coat

Personality: Introverted, patient, understanding, kind, reserved

Cutie Mark: A red rose

Meaning: His talent for gardening

Backstory: As a foal, Granite was diagnosed with schizophrenia after an incident where his hallucination, Thorns, convinced him to slice a gash through his arm. After the diagnosis, Granite turned to gardening since nature and the outdoors always seemed to calm him. This passion for gardening eventually earned him his Cutie Mark. 

52 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

If you have an OC you want to use please post that here and let me know how you want to join in. IE look over the thread and give an idea of where/how you want to meet up with the current group. 

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by meeting up, but I do want to start the RP as soon as everyone else is ready.

• Brohoof 1

26 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by meeting up, but I do want to start the RP as soon as everyone else is ready.

The RP has already started so I was suggesting you read the RP ( Its linked in the 1st page of this thread ) and see where you think you should meet in. Would you want to show up with flowers for the ceremony, be a guest at the ceremony etc

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Jedishy said:

The RP has already started so I was suggesting you read the RP ( Its linked in the 1st page of this thread ) and see where you think you should meet in. Would you want to show up with flowers for the ceremony, be a guest at the ceremony etc

Ooooh! In that case I’ll send flowers for the ceremony.

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:

I have two questions.

First, is the ball in my court?

Second, can I transition scenes?

Yup and yup lol. 

New rule idea

We all just post as we want and if anyone wants to leap in post here to ask or just post in the RP and we work around it. That way we are not wondering whose "turn" it is 

• Brohoof 1

@Jedishy Thanks. This should make things smoother.

@Quinch. If I had so summerise: Luna went on a dream walk through the help of a less popular constellation (lore-wise, the constellations create dreams and Luna guides the right dreams to the right ponies. Also the constellations do have a mind of there own and can form opinions about each other) with cadence. That was interrupted by two sinister voices shifting the dream around a little. Because one of the voices sounded mortal, Luna decided it would be a good idea to try to confront him in the real world. Meanwhile, Thanos went on a walk and made friends with Derpy. Then Derpy mentioned her special some pony that she hadn't seen for a long time and Thanos decided to use his magic to check up on him, but something made that too difficult for him to do on an empty stomach. Right after that. everyone met back up and are having Lunch.

Let me know if that clears thing up.

PS: @Jedishy, if you don't approve of the lore assumption I made, please let me know. (see the parenthesis above)

• Brohoof 1

I have PMd Janice  and it feels like we are awaiting Derpys response to some questions. Unless of course anyone else has an idea to keep moving forward until Janice is free. 

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

I can edit my last post so that Luna comes back into the room. I tried to set Janice up for a muffin bit, but I don't like the idea of waiting while the ceremony hasn't even started yet.

That works. Heck we can even assume ponies movement and let them leap in where comfortable or back edit no more than two posts to fit them in.  (Like you are willing to do here ) 

• Brohoof 1