Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

Just now, Loud Opinion said:

@Lady Moonspell, Your post is fine, I would appreciate if you let me know if the teacup suggestion is something you agree with. I've asked three times now and would like an answer.

Oops sorry, just been waking up right now, but yes I like the idea

1 minute ago, Loud Opinion said:

@Lady Moonspell,

To be clear, the system is the react with a teacup when you don't want to respond. So if I see you respond with a teacup, I'll know to post again.

Aaah okay, yeah that makes more sense.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, ExplosionMare said:

I’m willing to post now but if any of you guys need to post first I’ll wait.

go for it. people can work around posting unless they directly ask someone to wait 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the long wait if this RP is still alive. I had a family emergency so I had to disconnect from the internet. I'll get back to posting if people are still around, but I'm dropping the colored text. Now that I've given it some real thought, I think it's just too much work for me to look forward to my next post so get used to plain text (except for Luna. She's a special pony that needs special text:wub:).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

:laugh: I might have to go back through the RP cause I kinda forgot what my character did. I know he kinda got lost but I forgot what I was planning for him to do next. By the way, has the ceremony even started yet?

Edit: I went back through my last post and my next prompt requires another pony to interact with Granite Rose. If anyone is interested on using their character for this they are welcome. Otherwise, I’ll just write a character in myself.

Edited by ExplosionMare
Added stuff
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Califorum said:

Not really sure if this thing is still alive though, I'd be likely to be interested.

Do you have a character planned out yet? (I believe all the canon ones are taken)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2019 at 7:11 PM, Califorum said:

Not really sure if this thing is still alive though, I'd be likely to be interested.

You are welcome to join 

@Buck Testa you are controling Kapi so I am sorta stuck here. Are you still in? 

• 1 month later...

@Jedishy,

Sorry about the absence. I've had some serous issues coming up lately and seeing the main plot getting stopped was a little disheartening.

But I'm in the green now and it looks like I won't be left high and dry when it comes time for the b-plot to directly engage with the main story. So, I'm on board to start posting again.

@ExplosionMare,

I was considering throwing some of my OC's your way. If you don't mind your character having met one of mine prior to the RP through gardening. Your character doesn't have to have known them, they just have to remember meeting.

Edited by Loud Opinion