Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

9 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:

@ExplosionMare

I have a question. If thorns knows that a curse remover isn't going to get rid of him, then why would it rile him up?

Thorns likes to create trust issues for Granite. He’s also really peeved about the unicorn since she can sense him. Also, since he’s just a part of Granite’s brain, he has access to all of Granite’s personal thoughts whether he has appeared or not. So he knows exactly what is happening around Granite at all times.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

Thanks for the clarification.

I would also make it known that Limbo isn't a unicorn. When I say horns, I make it plural on purpose. She has two horns that curve in on themselves, each one just bellow an ear. She is a crystal pony, and doesn't have access to standard magic.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:

@ExplosionMare

Thanks for the clarification.

I would also make it known that Limbo isn't a unicorn. When I say horns, I make it plural on purpose. She has two horns that curve in on themselves, each one just bellow an ear. She is a crystal pony, and doesn't have access to standard magic.

Oh sorry, my bad.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Jedishy,

Silver Tongue is very old. He could be approaching the end of his time among the living. Although, I was hoping for Silver Tongues encounter with Thanos to be a climatic point of the RP, it is ultimately up to you how the story is paced and structured.

Blue Thorn is very attached to his idealic life of gardening and landscaping, but it is his attachment to his very safe lifestyle that is stunting his potential. (His cutie mark is for bringing people together, not tending fields.)

I can't see any of my OC's accompanying Thanos. At least, not until he finds them.

Luna is finally free from her royal obligations to start hunting for the other dream walker she found in earnest.

That is my current direction in the RP. We can skip to his first destination whenever you feel that Thanos needs someone around to interact with.

22 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

@Jedishy,

Silver Tongue is very old. He could be approaching the end of his time among the living. Although, I was hoping for Silver Tongues encounter with Thanos to be a climatic point of the RP, it is ultimately up to you how the story is paced and structured.

Blue Thorn is very attached to his idealic life of gardening and landscaping, but it is his attachment to his very safe lifestyle that is stunting his potential. (His cutie mark is for bringing people together, not tending fields.)

I can't see any of my OC's accompanying Thanos. At least, not until he finds them.

Luna is finally free from her royal obligations to start hunting for the other dream walker she found in earnest.

That is my current direction in the RP. We can skip to his first destination whenever you feel that Thanos needs someone around to interact with.

So if I am understanding this correctly Luna and maybe Blue Thorn could accompany Thanos? If not how do we keep us all engaged? I am just trying to plot out the rest and keep everyone in the game so to speak. 

10 hours ago, Loud Opinion said:

@ExplosionMare,

Here is your reminder.:scoots:

Thanks but I was kinda forgot to post anyways 😬 so I’ll just try to make time on the weekend or something.

@Jedishy Maaaaybe Granite could go w/Thanos, but he has to do something else first. It also depends on what Thanos is doing (and it Granite will ever make it to the ceremony)

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

@Jedishy Maaaaybe Granite could go w/Thanos, but he has to do something else first. It also depends on what Thanos is doing (and it Granite will ever make it to the ceremony)

The ceremony was ended so we can delay in Canterlot a bit to get some details worked out. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...