Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A New Kingdom OCC and Sign up

Jedishy

7 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

Does the ceremony work better for you being hosted in the morning or the evening? It sounds like the morning is what is intended, but I want to make sure.

I thought it was supposed to be evening for Luna to attend. I figured a brief morning meet up to get guidance on what's expected and then maybe some RP about getting stuff ready. Then evening time ceremony 

• Brohoof 1

It is still November, but you are the GM. I thought spring would make more thematic sense with the new kingdom emerging but themes are a fickle thing. If you are overcome with holiday merriment then who am I to disagree.

2 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

It is still November, but you are the GM. I thought spring would make more thematic sense with the new kingdom emerging but themes are a fickle thing. If you are overcome with holiday merriment then who am I to disagree.

Well I did not mean it would be right now right now. I mean move it closer to that so that it can come around xmas time or not long after in the RP. I figured fall/winter would be the ideal time as its Thanos and his winter connection that would be the focus at the moment. IE Arete will be lightly used as she returns to rule alone as Thanos travels. Then she might get a focus afterward or for bit while there is a break with Thanos etc 

Ok cool. Cant wait to keep this moving. I am really havin fun with this one. Plus I get to see family in 2 weeks and I am excited. I have not been back to visit family in 2 years due to living across country 

10 minutes ago, Janicethelight said:

Hearths warming is fine by me.  Also, I hope you don't mind that I'm giving Cadence a bit of a reason to come along for her own answers.

No that is great and I like the save by Derpy. I think the way this is playing out will be great. 

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Loud Opinion said:

I am twelve hundred characters into my next post. 

Aaaah ok. I just know that in some situations each side can be waiting for the other to go. So I wanted to make it clear. Funny how I have seen that be a point of hang up in RPs very often. As in everyone else things the other guy is gonna go so they dont want to cut them off lol 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/10/2018 at 8:08 PM, Janicethelight said:

Sorry guys harsh week but I posted today

Tis ok. Hope things get better for you 

30 minutes ago, Janicethelight said:

I would say its fine. I was just waiting on loud

Ok cool. ( misquoted earlier )