Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your best grade at school?

Reecejackox

I got a 10½ (on a scale of 4 to 10) on an English exam once! :yay: I think the scores required to get a certain grade were lowered – usually that wasn't even possible (though a 10+ wasn't that rare).

• Brohoof 3

I remember in High School, I once got a A in food (Yea, food) and even got a reward for it xD.

My highest grade ever was my final grade at College where I got "D*D*D" which is basically a A*. The highest final grade you could get.

• Brohoof 1

I know for sure I've gotten scores higher than 100 on tests in the past, but my favorite achievement I remember most fondly was getting a perfect score on the first essay I did for my writing class at college. :D

• Brohoof 1

Once I was personally called out by my college professor for a paper I had written about myself and my experiences in my life with music. Ive actually been called out on my papers a lot cause my writing style wasnt very....academic, I guess. Idk. I wrote pretty satirically, I mean. These teachers have to read the same mundane papers all night. So why not give them something slightly more entertaining to read?

There was also a time in eighth grade where we had a poetry assignment and I got an A for completely blatant plagarism :D

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

98%...and after that, the highest I can do is a C average.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

98% final mark in grade 12 Science, thanks to literally acing the provincial achievement exam.

Teacher thought I was nuts when I told him I still understood little of it, I just learned where to stick numbers in equations but beyond that I was hopeless. I wonder how many people who got into the science field are the same and work in CDC labs and stuff...? :mlp_confused:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I don't remember anything in particular from my school or undergraduate years, though I've had plenty of 100%+ work. However, in law school I got the highest grade in my Mediation class (it was apparently the best "A" work for that semester), which won me a CALI Excellence for the Future Award.

Edited by OptimisticNeighsayer

• 5 months later...