Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the worst grade you got at school?

Reecejackox

(edited)

I remember failing an assignment for French in Grade 7. I don't think I even submitted anything. That was fun.

Edited by Cash In

4 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I was failing German in high school and had to transfer out. I just couldn't do it. My great grandmother was 100% German too! That's embarrassing.

:please:

Hey im in german right now!

Spoiler

I got a C on the final:yeahno:

Ive never gotten a F in a class but I remember 6th grade English I just barley got a C

it was like 70.06 :scoots:

F's on several occasions. First there was a period in elementary school where I sorta stopped caring caring about homework and that caused some of my grades to die, but I picked it back up. Then came high school way later and let's just say that I am both an blithering idiot and someone who just lost a lot of willpower during those years. I believe I failed at least 2 or 3 classes by the end of it. I couldn't even pass fucking Algebra 1. Then when high school was over, I didn't even get a proper diploma. I got a 'certificate of completion' and all that is, is just some paper saying "You are a stupid pile of shit but we really don't want you here anymore. Here you go, now go fail at life." What a lovely time high school was for me.

I got an F on one of my writing assignments in one of my classes at community college. I found out too late that the assignment was to do three miniature essays on three different subjects and I only did one. :blush: To my disbelief, I actually got an A in that class at the end though. :wacko:

My 2nd year at college were the worse grades. Was taking Calculus III and Thermaldynamic physics at the same time and omg i was getting F's after the second assignment. Soon after I dropped those classes and changed my degree.

(edited)

i think i once got a 2/20 in Latin(yes we are forced to learn latin during highschool,its not an option)

Edited by Lord Valtasar

That must be the german test last year where I got 7% of the points lol, well if you ignore the tests I just drew on and didn't even fill out cause my grades in that subject were really good. But it was about literature stuff, like writers and poets and stuff like that, and I don't care about that stuff lol.

It sucks that school only punishes you for stuff you're bad at, and doesn't care if you're really good other things, I'am glad I'am finally done with school.

Several 1/10's in Math and Physics, and once in English because despite my translations being correct, they weren't the exact ones from our textbook and thus they were wrong.

I never involved myself in grade school. I remember my final eighth grade report card being handed out and all I could think about was how my brother would move onto high school while I got held back. I am not sure how, but I graduated with four F's. Maybe being close with the principle helped, but I never questioned anything and escaped.

I have had my fair share of failing grades throughout school. It didn't happen often but it still happened nonetheless.

• Brohoof 1

Funnily enough, over here we don't have grades E or F, it just goes from A to D. Anything below a D is just called N/A (No Award).

I think the worst mark I ever got on a test was ironically on an Art exam, walked away with 30% or so. :orly:

Before I answer the question, I'll explain how our grading goes since pretty much everything about our school is so different to America's.
for the first 10 years for on 4-10 scale, 4 being Failed and 10 being Excellent, and for schools after that it's either the same or 0-3 or 0-5, (0 being fail etc.)

Now, the answer.

My worst grades were 5, and they came from English and Swedish (both mandatory) because, well, I'm not good with learning languages, I'm more of a math guy(I can't speak Swedish at all and I learned all my English from youtube and video games :P) I also got 6 from history but that was our teachers fault since it rose to 9 when teacher changed :twi:

• Brohoof 1