Banner by ~ SFyr

What is the worst grade you got at school?

Reecejackox

4 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I was failing German in high school and had to transfer out. I just couldn't do it. My great grandmother was 100% German too! That's embarrassing.

:please:

Hey im in german right now!

Spoiler

I got a C on the final:yeahno:

Ive never gotten a F in a class but I remember 6th grade English I just barley got a C

it was like 70.06 :scoots:

• teacup 1

F's on several occasions. First there was a period in elementary school where I sorta stopped caring caring about homework and that caused some of my grades to die, but I picked it back up. Then came high school way later and let's just say that I am both an blithering idiot and someone who just lost a lot of willpower during those years. I believe I failed at least 2 or 3 classes by the end of it. I couldn't even pass fucking Algebra 1. Then when high school was over, I didn't even get a proper diploma. I got a 'certificate of completion' and all that is, is just some paper saying "You are a stupid pile of shit but we really don't want you here anymore. Here you go, now go fail at life." What a lovely time high school was for me.

Badges

My 2nd year at college were the worse grades. Was taking Calculus III and Thermaldynamic physics at the same time and omg i was getting F's after the second assignment. Soon after I dropped those classes and changed my degree.

Badges

That must be the german test last year where I got 7% of the points lol, well if you ignore the tests I just drew on and didn't even fill out cause my grades in that subject were really good. But it was about literature stuff, like writers and poets and stuff like that, and I don't care about that stuff lol.

It sucks that school only punishes you for stuff you're bad at, and doesn't care if you're really good other things, I'am glad I'am finally done with school.

Badges

I never involved myself in grade school. I remember my final eighth grade report card being handed out and all I could think about was how my brother would move onto high school while I got held back. I am not sure how, but I graduated with four F's. Maybe being close with the principle helped, but I never questioned anything and escaped.

Badges

Before I answer the question, I'll explain how our grading goes since pretty much everything about our school is so different to America's.
for the first 10 years for on 4-10 scale, 4 being Failed and 10 being Excellent, and for schools after that it's either the same or 0-3 or 0-5, (0 being fail etc.)

Now, the answer.

My worst grades were 5, and they came from English and Swedish (both mandatory) because, well, I'm not good with learning languages, I'm more of a math guy(I can't speak Swedish at all and I learned all my English from youtube and video games :P) I also got 6 from history but that was our teachers fault since it rose to 9 when teacher changed :twi:

• Brohoof 1