Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Ice cream or donuts?

KillerKingBakudan

(edited)
Just now, Ziltoid the Omniscient said:

Why not have both in an amazing Ice Cream Donut Sandwich??

Some people just want the best of each. You can't always combine them.

I don't think I'd want a scoop of neopolitan ice cream with real strawberries, sprinkles, white chips and hot fudge sandwiched between two pizza donuts.

Edited by KillerKingBakudan

I like both. Kroger actually used to have a coffee and doughnuts ice cream that i loved but they discontinued it......which i'm still pissed about. :angry:

(edited)

I like both to be honest, but I'd rank Ice Cream a tad higher.

Edited by Cash In

On 7/21/2018 at 5:44 AM, Harper said:

Ice cream all the way, though I do have doughnut flavoured vape which is amazing

VAPE NATION BWAH BWAH BWAH! Sorry, those were airhorns. Is it the pretend Krispy Kreme donut juice, cause i had it and it was killer.

Both are pretty legit. However Ice Cream melts....and when its in a cone or sandwhich it makes the breading/waffling soggy and mushy....and at that point its like eating water logged bread.

Doughnuts are versatile AND you can make sandwiches out of them. You guys have not lived until youve had a sauerkraut and chocolate doughnut sandwhich.

• 3 months later...

I'm also lactose intolerant, but it's weird. Yogurt and cheese don't bother me, but milk and ice cream make my stomach hurt. Even with that, I'd still go with ice cream. I love cookies n cream, Butterfinger, and vanilla bean ice cream. :-D

I don't typically indulge in dairy products... but if I were to make an exception, I would select ice cream before doughnuts. :darling: Not only are frozen pastries much more varied, but they are also overall much more delectable than doughnuts.

I love both ice cream and doughnuts, but I would prefer ice cream over doughnuts because they can go in many flavors, like my favorite cookies 'n cream, while doughnuts can usually go in toppings only, but it really depends. The only downsides to choosing ice cream are the brain freezes, if you're fast at eating ice cream that is...

By the way, bacon doughnuts because 'Murica. (okay, I'll leave)

Edited by Tylad

I love ice cream too much to stop eating it, I'm also lactose intolerant but I eat lactose free ice creams and my favourite so far is cashew ice cream.  I'm so thankful that ben and jerry's started making dairy-free ice creams.  I also really like timbits so I can't choose between ice cream or donuts...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...