Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

Please put your spoilered posts in a spoiler for others sake please. This episode has already premiered in Australia but is premiering this weekend so for our American members, please be kind to them and don't spoil.

Yakity-Sax  

98 users have voted

1. 1. Like or Dislike?

• Pinkie: *mane deflates* ("I HATE IT!" >__<)
    • Pinkie: "I thought coming here and listening to REAL yovidaphone playing would make me happy. It makes me feel worse." ("I dislike it!")
    • Pinkie: "I feel nothing." ("…meh…")
    • Pinkie: *plays yovidaphone happily* ("I like it!")
    • Yigrid the Yak: "Yovidaphone is instrument of happiness. Playing yovidaphone make pony happy. ("I LOVE IT!" >3)

Looking back at this episode, it really goes to show what happens when people approach something with the wrong attitude. Sure Pinkie loved playing the Yovidiphone, even though she wasn't the best at it. That did not give Twilight and her friends the right to tell her that she was not good at it and she should stop. That's basically smothering someone's passion. Because who knows, maybe with practice, Pinkie could become the best Yovidiphone player that ever lived! Our words sadly have the power to crush someone's dreams and take the life out what they love the most. We're not perfect, but we can strive to be the best we can. We must be mindful of what we say, because we can never undo what has been said. 

• 1 year later...