Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver frowned at the idea of all these shelters, or even worse, his family being sent to one of them. He liked his house and he didn't want to be rid of it.

"Yeah," he said, "I hope it stays safe for us. I don't want anything happening to us or our families."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I gotcha," Oliver said, putting his hands in his pockets. Hopefully things wouldn't get really bad.

At Jenna's question, he perked up and grinned at her. "Well, what kinda stuff do you like doing?"

"Really?" Oliver asked, eyes widened slightly in a hint of surprise. "You don't do stuff like go to stores or anything?"

He shrugged. "I usually do that, or just walk around or read or play video games."

"You mean shopping?" "Nah." Jenna replied "That's really not my thing." "Not that I have money to buy shoes and clothes I'll never use anyway." she chuckled "Can you believe it?" "A girl who doesn't like mindless shopping." she then continued "Sure I may go looking around now and then, but I can't say I do that often."

• Brohoof 1

"Huh," Oliver muttered, frowning curiously at Jenna. She was definitely very interesting.

"So there isn't any stuff you like going out for? Like for books or something? I like looking for books and games and stuff."

"Sure I may buy a book now and then, but I more often go to library to read since that's free." Jenna explained "I just don't like the mindless buying that many other girl of my age seems to like to do." she shrugged "Though it may be partly because I have never had infinite money source in form of parents or boyfriends."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Oliver agreed with a shrug. "I just get an allowance from my parents too. A lot of the time I have to save it up to get cool stuff I really want but is super expensive."

He grinned. "We could go to the library if you wanna?"

• Brohoof 1

"That's not really something you do in a company is it?" Jenna pointed out "Since you really can only read there, because any kind of noise is looked down upon, and depending on the personnel in shift, you could get thrown out for smallest of things like talking." she thought for a moment "Maybe an arcade could be a good place to go?" she asked.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, looking aside. "Yeah, I guess so," he agreed. "I just thought since you like books and all, you'd wanna go there."

He grinned at Jenna's suggestion of the arcade. "Oh, we can go there instead, sure!"

• Brohoof 1

"Let's go then." Jenna declared as she went to grab her jacket, some money, and stuff like that "I have never really bothered to stop at the arcade before, but it doesn't mean it can't be fun." she caught herself wondering if this would be considered a date, she kinda liked the guy, but it probably was too early to think it as anything else than a crush, so she wasn't sure.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and and waited for Jenna to get ready. "Oh it's really cool. It's kinda like a library except you push more buttons and use a lot more plastic guns. And you pay more quarters."

He felt an excitement brewing inside him. Was this a date? Did it count as one? Part of him wanted to see what a date was like.

"So nothing like a library then." Jenna said chuckling as she finished getting ready, she the walked to the door and opened it to let Oliver go first so she could lock it after them "Don't worry, if I wanted to go library, we would be going to library." "But I have more than enough lone-time to read books, I rather do things friends would usually do, that being something that needs more than one person."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, yeah I guess," Olivr muttered, blushing and waiting for Jenna. Soon he walked outside with her and down the street toward the arcade.

He nodded at her reasoning. "Yeah that makes sense. You ever been there before?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna noticed Oliver's blush but didn't react to because she guessed it was because he felt embarrassed about his not-so-fitting description of an arcade, though she caught herself thinking it was kind of cute, but she bushed the thought away for now.

"Well, like I said, I have never bothered to stop there, but I have standing outside it for various reasons so I generally know what there is." she explained 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver noticed Jenna looking at him, and wondered why for a moment. Hopefully she didn't think his comment was too dumb.

"Just outside it?" he asked, tilting his head. "Why not go inside? You can at least watch the games."

"Because none of those various reasons included going inside." Jenna said, then continuing with a shrug "And like I told yesterday, I haven't really gotten into video games, because I have always seen them as something you do with others rather than alone." she gave a single laugh "And if I'm being honest, I was worried that if I go inside to see everyone having fun together, it may remind me what I'm missing."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned at Jenna's reasons for not entering the arcade. Hopefully he could help change her mind about it after playing some games together.

"Well you have someone to play with now," he pointed out with a grin.

• Brohoof 1

"And that's why we are going there at the moment." Jenna pointed out back, she had been wanting  to visit the arcade some day, so she was happy to have a someone with her now so she could do so, she had never realized how lonely she had been until now that she saw what she had been missing.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and nodded at Jenna's comment. He went to the arcade a lot, but for some reason it felt a lot better going with her. Maybe it was the fact he had a friend to go with?

"I hope you like it in there," he said, walking toward the arcade.

• Brohoof 1

"I probably will." Jenna noted, she almost continued by saying something among the lines of her enjoying anything with Oliver, but she stopped herself before she could say anything, instead she said "...because if nothing else, it's nice to talk with someone for once."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, I think so too," Oliver said, grinning at her. He almost blurted out that he would enjoy anything with her, but he kept quiet, blushing a bit. He didn't want to make her feel weird. "So, any games you do like?"

• Brohoof 1

"Anything you actually do something in." Jenna said, she had noticed the blush, but felt it to be unconformable to Oliver if she pointed it out "I have never played anything, but those games with one or two buttons seem pretty boring." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked back at Jenna and grinned. "I used to think that too. They're way more fun than they look."

He looked ahead down the street. "Even if it's just two buttons and a joystick, it's all about strategy and timing and stuff."

• Brohoof 1