Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"I wasn't always like." Jenna admitted as she ate "I just got fed up with being a pushover, it started as me being a jerk, but as time passed I learned the difference between not caring what others think and just being an a-hole." "And it's not that I never feel awkward and so on, I just hide it to best of my ability."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, you're really good at it," Oliver complimented her, grinning. "I've never really seen you look awkward, well maybe until a little while ago." He snickered.

His grin turned into an admiring smile. "I never thought you were a jerk though."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna got bit awkward when Oliver mentioned her earlier awkwardness, but it passed quickly, "Well, like I said, it was in the start, though if you ask right people, they would stay I am still like that because I didn't go with their nonsense."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver noticed Jenna's awkwardness return and grinned. "I don't mind if you get awkward sometimes, it happens to everyone."

His grin turned into a smirk. "In fact, it's kinda cute when you get all awkward."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna blushed a bit, it indeed did sound weird when someone called you cute, but she could tell from Oliver's smirk what he was doing "Trying to get your revenge huh?" she chuckled a bit, slight hint of awkwardness, she said trying, but he was succeeding, even though she didn't show it as strongly "You're cruel man."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver snickered at Jenna's reaction, getting just the one he was hoping for. It felt good being on the other side for once.

"I'm just being honest," he said, grinning at her. "You can be cute and awesome."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna didn't really mind Oliver teasing her in turn, after all, she wanted him to get more confident, and in her opinion something like this could help with it, "I was just as honest when I told you how cute you are." She said with mixture of a smirk and blush, if she would have wanted him to stop, she knew exactly what to say, she knew what would change the roles back to what they were, but she wanted Oliver to have his time time shine.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed a little hearing Jenna call him cute again, but he was starting to get used to it already. No wonder she did it so much, it felt good.

Well, if I'm cute then so are you," he said, smirking back.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna finished her piece and took the last piece of the pizza "I see you're getting tougher already." she simply commented, blush still on her face, but her mild reaction didn't do justice to what she was feeling, she had weird urge to shout that she isn't cute, but she knew that would make her situation only worse, though for some reason it was kinda fun to be in this end of the conversation. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned at Jenna's compliment, glad that she was recognising he was getting bolder with her.

"Well, you're really helping," he admitted, smiling with admiration. "The fact you don't mind saying makes me feel like I don't mind it either. Especially because what I said about you was true."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smirked, she had gotten Oliver's guard down, it was amusing how easy it was to do so without any lies, "If I'm so great, why are we still just friends?" she hadn't planned to bring this up yet, but she saw this to be the right moment "isn't there something you should ask me?" she grinned in surprisingly suggestive manner, the question she was referencing was the proposal to start dating, sure it usually required a date before that, but it could be argued that this had been a date. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's eyes widened, face flushing red. He was starting to catch on, and he knew the question she wanted him to ask. And he wanted to ask it, but was this the right time? Wasn't there meant to be a date first? Did this count as a date? Maybe it did.

"Um," he murmured, looking down for a moment, then at Jenna, "do you, um... do you wanna... do you want me to be your boyfriend?" he finally got it out, with a hint of hopefulness in his voice.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smirked satisfied at Oliver's reaction, and naturally said reaction didn't surprise her at all. She patiently looked at Oliver as he was forming words, and she rose her eyebrows curiously after he finally managed to say it, as his choice of words told a bit about him, since instead of asking if she wanted to be his girlfriend, he asked if she wanted for him to be her boyfriend, small detail, but it told lot about how he saw her. She looked thoughtful, this was of course just acting, to keep Oliver in suspense for a bit, the answer was obvious....she grinned and looked Oliver to the eyes "Yes."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver bit his lip as he awaited Jenna's answer, growing more and more anxious the longer she drew it out. His heart thumped in his chest and he started to think he'd made a big mistake.

When she answered though, he grinned ear to ear and it took all his willpower to stop a wagging tail from sprouting. "R-really?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver had a big, wide smile on his face, practically dorky. He'd never had a girlfriend before so he had no idea what to do or act. Should he ask? Would she know?

"S-so," he muttered, "what kinda stuff do I have to do?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged "No idea." "Though I would say there's nothing one has to do, more like there's more things one can do." she just looked at Oliver since she was done with her food and drink "I don't have any more experience on this since my only experience was what one could consider awful."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned and looked down for a moment, then glanced back up at Jenna. "That sucks, you deserve to have nicer experiences than that."

He smiled. "Well, hopefully I can help give you things to be happy about."

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 1

"That's sweet of you." Jenna said with a smile "But don't forget to make sure that you are happy too, it is two way street after all." she stretched "So, are you ready to leave? And do you want to go back to that arcade now? Or would you like to do something else?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded in agreement, and stretched out his arms ahead of him. He looked at Jenna upon hearing her question, and thought for a moment.

"Well, we did what I like to do," he said, "so maybe now we could do something you like to do?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna though for a moment as she got up from the table and stretched a bit more "I don't know really, only thing that comes to mind is practicing combat moves, but I don't have right clothes with me to do that." she shrugged "So I guess we could go back to the arcade, we only played two games after all."

• Brohoof 1

"Sure," Oliver said with a smile, but he was curious now that Jenna had said that. "That sucks though, I bet you're a really good fighter."

He grinned and followed after her. "I'd love to see it sometime."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged humbly "Well, like I told you, I have been practicing a lot." "So you could say I'm aright fighter..." it was clear from her tone that she knew she was good and was just acting modest "If you really want to see me to do that, we can always go back to my place to get those clothes." she then pointed out "And if you stay over night, we can both go to the arcade for some time and go get them and go fighting, since there'd be no worries about the clock"

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned, really liking that idea. "That sounds great!" He sat back and blushed a bit. "Um, if it's alright with you, of course. I don't wanna bother you by making you go back and get your clothes and stuff."

• Brohoof 1

"Which one?" Jenna asked, since she had given two possibilities, going now or going later after arcade "And if it really bothered me, why would I even suggest it?" she then pointed out smiling "And besides, it's not like I'm the only one going, it's just as big of a bother for you."

• Brohoof 1