Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Oh, we could go after the arcade if you want," Oliver suggested with a shrug. "Really, either is fine with me."

He grinned back at her. "It's no bother for me at all. If it's with you, I don't mind what we're doing."

• Brohoof 1

"We'll start with the arcade then." Jenna said as she started heading towards the door "Since it's next door." she opened the door, thanked for the food and stepped outside "Then at some point you could call your parent's to check if you can stay, and we'll see what we do then." she shrugged "We can go some other day if we can't today."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna kept walking while Oliver used his phone, and since the arcade was right next door, she quickly was on the door holding it open for him. When eventually Oliver was done and they both were inside, Jenna saw right away a game she wanted to play with Oliver, she grinned "What would you say about dancing?" she was pointing at one of those dancing games where you stepped on arrows, there was controls for two players. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver finished texting and put his phone away, following Jenna back into the arcade. "I just gotta wait for them to reply."

He blushed a little at her question. "Dancing? But I can't really--" he halted when he saw she was pointing at the dance game, and relaxed right away. "Oh! Sure, I love this game!"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna laughed "If I ever ask you to actually dance, you have my permission to send me to a mind-doctor." it was obviously a joke, but there was a hint of truth, she was terrible dancer, and she knew it "Because at that point I have lost my mind." as she spoke she made her way to the machine "But these I know how to use, and they don't have anything to do with actual dancing skill."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned awkwardly and rubbed the back of his head. He wasn't a good dancer either, so it's not like he'd be showing off or anything.

"Yeah, those are really cool," he agreed and walked up to it with her. "Some people are insanely good at it."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna took out few coins and stepped on the machine, waiting for Oliver before putting any money in "I don't think there is really skill with these specifically." she commented "I think it's just general speed and body coordination." "But there is experience advantage too, because there's only so many songs you can play, which means that if you play enough, you will start remembering the patterns."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, there's a lot about reflexes and stuff," Oliver agreed, shrugging and stepping on beside her. "I think I do okay on it, but there's a lot better people who've practiced their whole lives to get really good at it."

• Brohoof 1

"There's always someone better than you." Jenna commented as she put money into the machine "But it wouldn't be fun if there wasn't room to get better, that is why you play games is it not?" she smiled as she chose the first song from the list and put it on easy so they could warm up first, but before she played start, she looked at Oliver "Ready?"

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I mostly play games to have fun," Oliver admitted with a shrug, "but I guess that makes sense too."

He grinned at Jenna and nodded, getting ready to start the first song. "Yeah, I'm ready. Go ahead."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I'm sure there has been at least one game that has been too easy, would you really play a game if you knew you can't fail in it?."

After getting Oliver's answer, Jenna started the song. Because the difficulty was on easy, the game wasn't that fast, making it rather easy, but it did its job as warming up song, helping with getting hang of the movements required to push the buttons on the ground. When the song ended about two minutes later, Jenna turned towards Oliver, "Are you ready for harder difficulties?"

• Brohoof 1

"That makes sense," Oliver said with a shrug, and got ready for the game to start.

He easily kept up with the steps on the slow song, almost looking bored with how slow it was for him. Which was why he was eager to hear Jenna challenge him with a higher difficulty. "Bring it on!"

• Brohoof 1

"Good." Jenna said smirking, slightly surprised by Oliver's eagerness "Because that was pretty boring." she then raised the difficulty straight to hard, she hadn't actually ever played one of these games, but she was feeling confident about her abilities. She then chose a different song "Get Ready." and pressed start, sure there was few seconds between staring and the song actually starting, but it was good to be ready before that. 

The rise of difficulty was clear when the song started, and the game was not only faster, but there was lot more movement needed as same arrow coming twice or more in a row was lot rarer. Jenna ended up making some mistakes, but the score was good enough that someone who didn't know better could think that she had played before.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and got ready for the song. He looked forward to a real challenge like this.

When the song began, he did as well as Jenna did, using his heightened reflexes to his advantage with the faster pace.

• Brohoof 1

After the song Jenna just moved to next song and after asking if Oliver was ready started it. This repeated several times, until after an hour or so, Jenna opened a list that showed their scores for each song and put her hand on Oliver's shoulder, sounding slightly out of breath due 'dancing' for an hour "It seems we were pretty equal in skill with this one too." she smiled "Do you want to continue or should we take a break?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver kept on going, eager to carry on whenever Jenna asked him. He was really enjoying himself, not only because he was keeping up but because he had someone to enjoy it with.

At her question, he was also sounding a bit out of breath. "We can take a break if you want."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled "Why do I even ask, I don't think there's anything you don't want to do." she was obviously joking, even though Oliver had yet to say no to anything she suggested "I need to drink something that's for sure, has your parent replied yet?." she stepped away from the game, there was a small kiosk type of thing inside the arcade so they didn't need to exit to get something to drink "After drinking something.." She turned towards Oliver and pointed at him "You will choose what we do, more dancing, little bit of fighting, another game here...or something totally different." she grinned "And don't dare say 'if you want' or something similar after it, it will be your decision alone." her tone was weird mix of humor, giving an order, and encouragement.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked and took out his phone. He'd completely forgotten about the reply from his parents. He read it and grinned. "They said it's okay!"

He was a little taken aback by Jenna's order; he truly didn't mind what they did, but if he had to choose... "What about fighting then?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna gave thumbs up when Oliver told the answer and started moving towards the kiosk "Sure, now that we know you can stay." she replied calmly, he still had fit the asking her part in but she decided it was good enough. She got to the kiosk and bought two bottles of water, she gave one of them to Oliver "So quick visit to my place it is then, luckily where we are going isn't that far from there." she had decided that they would go to a certain gym instead of the warehouse because it was lot nicer place to practice when she wasn't planning to use her powers.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and thanked Jenna while taking the water, drinking down some of it. He needed that after all the moving around they both did.

He nodded adn followed Jenna to the door. "Sure, that's fine with me."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna drank most of her water in one go, yet again, she held the door open for Oliver "I don't remember if I asked this before, but do you practice any kind of fighting style?" she moved to walk next to Oliver after he had exited, getting just close enough that their hands may or may not hit together now and then.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna outside and walked next to her. "Oh, not really," he said with a shrug, "I just sorta, do what comes to me."

He could feel his hand brushing against hers as they walked close together, and he tried his best not to move it away, in case this was another signal of hers.

"So you can fight?" Jenna checked, but continued right away "Though now that I think about it, that would make sense, considering your instincts are probably stronger than usual." Police car and military vehicle went past them again reminding about the odd situation in the world, but Jenna ignored them. She took Oliver's hand to her own wrapping her fingers around his, it felt bit weird to do, and it caused her blush just a bit, but she kept her blush under control by explaining to herself that it was aright since they were now officially dating. 

• Brohoof 1

"Sorta," Oliver shrugged, and watched the vehicles pass. "I've never had to really fight before."

His face turned red when he felt Jenna's fingers around his hand, but he didn't move it away. Instead, he carefully wrapped his own fingers around hers.

• Brohoof 1