Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Well, I can't say I have had to that many times either, besides the one I told about that is." Jenna replied, not mentioning Oliver's blush even though she noticed it, she also smiled when he returned the gesture "But I'd still recommend taking it as a hobby, it's good way to relieve things like stress and anger, among many others." she then looked at him with a grin "And nothing brings people together better than beating each other's butts." she laughed "Just kidding, but it is fun to compete physically now and then."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that makes sense," Oliver said, "I just dunno which one to do. There's a lot of ways to fight and all."

He snickered and grinned at her. "I dunno if I could ever beat you though, you seem really strong."

• Brohoof 1

"Believe in yourself wolfie." Jenna said, playfully hitting him with her elbow "You can't win if you think you can't win, that's self-sabotaging way to think." "Fighting is not about how strong you are, it's about how you use that strength." she smiled "And you don't need to choose just one style, I don't follow any specific one either, it's about what feels best to you."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, grinning awkwardly and blushing. "Yeah, you're right. I just know you're pretty strong and you have training."

He shrugged. "Yeah, that makes sense. I just dunno what kind of fighting I'd be good at."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just grinned at Oliver's blush.

"I can help with that if you want." She promised "I'm more weapon focused but I know some basics, and the teacher at the gym is a great person, she can help with that too." she then seemed to realize something, "Oh dear..." she started slightly humorously "...that reminded me, just a fair warning, she's the teasing type, worse than me, so she may, and probably will comment about us dating, a lot." "So be prepared to blush a lot." she chuckled.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, grinning at the idea of learning how to fight alongside Jenna. "Yeah, that sounds fun!"

He blushed at the idea of being teased about dating Jenna, but he shook his head. "I-I'l be fine, don't worry."

Jenna chuckled again, noticing Oliver's blush "Don't worry, she won't target only you, she does it to everyone." she grinned humorously "Now that I think about it, it may actually be that that part of me has came from her, since she used to be my teacher even back when I still lived with my parents, she just happened to move here year before I did." Jenna drank rest of her water and crushed the bottle, dropping it into a trash can as they walked past one. She realized something "oh, I just realized, I have been leading the conversation quite a lot haven't I?" "Is there something you would like to talk about?" she felt a bit bad for not letting Oliver to have a chance to change the subject, so she wanted to give him a change to do so now. 

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, that's good to know." Oliver watched as Jenna crushed the bottle and threw it away, looking rather impressed at how easy she made it look.

"Oh, I don't mind," he said, an honest grin on his face. "I like hearing more about you."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, what if I want you to tell something about yourself for once?" Jenna asked, with a gentle grin, "Something I don't already know?" she partly wanted it because she didn't really know what she would talk about next, but it was also because she just wanted to know more about him.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver was taken a little off guard by Jenna's comment, mainly because he wasn't sure what to tell about himself. He wasn't used to talking about himself, so he wasn't sure where to start.

"Well, uh," he muttered, "what do you wanna know?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know." Jenna replied thoughtfully "Have I asked you about your music taste yet?" "If nothing else, you could tell about your experiences in general, you know, something similar to what I have told you about my past with the failed boyfriend and forest...happenings." "I'm sure there's something interesting that has happened in your life." she suggested with a smile "I just want to get to know you better."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I used to live near a forest," Oliver explained, shrugging and looking upward as he remembered his old life. "I used my wolf form a lot more back then, since there barely any humans around. We had to move away after hearing hunters were showing up looking for wolves for some reason. Relocating or whatever." He shrugged again.

He looked at her with a grin. "Also, I like rock music."

• Brohoof 1

"Make's sense." Jenna simply commented "And I like rock too, but it's mostly because I listen pretty much everything." she then added, but there was one question that came to mind from his forest story, "Though I got wondering something, I first was going to ask if you interacted with wild wolves, but that brought me to something else." "Do wolves, dogs, or animals in general react...differently to you?" "For example, if cat walked to us now, would it see you as anything more than it would see me?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned at Jenna's questions, eager to talk about his other self with her. "Oh, I used to talk and play with wild wolves all the time! They're really not so bad when they get used to you."

He shrugged. "Dogs and wolves and foxes and stuff mostly. Cats just sorta give me weird looks."

• Brohoof 1

"Interesting, thought it does make sense, canine would recognize another canine but other creatures necessary wouldn't." Jenna muttered to no one in particular, then continuing with her normal tone "I can imagine wolves being nice company when they aren't hostile, they are the ancestors of dogs after all" she chuckled "And I can relate to the cat part, but I'd say it's just cat's being cats." her apartment was coming to view, but they weren't there quite yet "For me personally, any animal doesn't seem to consider me as anything else than a normal human, but insects, spiders and other small creatures seem sense me from lot further away than other humans, and they avoid me."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that makes sense," Oliver agreed, "and yeah, we get along with other wolves and dogs."

He frowned at hearing that small creatures seemed to keep their distance from Jenna. "That's weird, I wonder why."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna noticed Oliver's frown, "Don't feel bad about it, I'm actually glad that bugs keep their distance." she stated, before addressing his comment "And I'm not hundred percent sure why it happens, but I have a theory." she checked that nobody was nearby "It may be that because of how my power works, as in, even if I don't move anything, I still connect to everything I touch." "So it could be that I accidentally create some kind of tiny but constant movement, like for example vibration, that the insects and such can sense and consider as a threat."

Oliver listened to Jenna's theory, tilting his head quizzically. He wasn't quite sure what she was talking about, but something about it made some kind of sense to him. He couldn't explain it, but it lined up somehow.

"Yeah, I get what you mean," he half-lied.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna opened the door to her apartment building "It's really the only reason I can come up for why they avoid me." she said before smiling humorously "Though like I said, I'm glad they do, life is nice without flies and such buzzing around you every time you step outside or open a window."

• Brohoof 1

"You're right, I don't." Jenna agreed "But I feel like I should add that I did have to deal with bugs when I was younger since like I told yesterday, the power didn't appear until later in my childhood " she walked to her apartment's door and opened it, letting Oliver to go in first "But sadly it doesn't keep away people who are bugging me." she then said jokingly. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver snickered at Jenna's joke. "Yeah, if only it dealt with all kinds of bugs, huh?" He followed her inside the apartment and looked around it again. He already felt comfortable being there, with its familiar scent. 

• Brohoof 1

"This won't take long." Jenna said as she took of her jacket and shoes, she then headed towards her bedroom, grabbing the bottom of her shirt to take it off just before she disappeared from the view. After being out of sight for few moment, she walked back out wearing slightly different black shirt and black sweatpants, "Aright done." she then put her shoes and jacket back on, she grinned humorously "Hope you weren't expecting a crazy makeover, you will find my wardrobe is very monotonous for a girl."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked and looked over Jenna's new outfit, finding it rather nice for reasons unknown to himself. He wasn't sure why he liked it, but if he was in wolf form his tail would be wagging.

"Oh don't worry about it," he said with a grin, "I bet you have cool clothes."

• Brohoof 1

"Only if you consider black cool." Jenna snickered as she opened the door and waited Oliver to exit "Sure there's colors here and there, but the main theme is still black." she locked the door behind them "It's lot easier when you don't need to think what to wear." she chuckled "As a guy you probably understand what I mean."

• Brohoof 1