Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna had already walked back a bit when Oliver reached her, she had seen Oliver getting pushed so she had a humorous smile on her face, and she quietly asked him, "What did she say to you? I hope nothing too bad.". The instructor had also started making her way towards the group, but she just passed Jenna and Oliver, and made her way to the students, but she did smirk at the two when she passed them. She started then teaching the group, and like to be expected, she used every chance to tease anyone that gave her that chance. Jenna moved her hand behind Oliver's back, leaning to him a bit and started leading him a little distance away from the group "I'm sorry if you're not comfortable with this yet, but I want to make sure none of the guys in the group try to come hit on me." she was blushing a bit and her tone of voice sounded almost shy.

• Brohoof 1

"Nono," Oliver assured her with a smile, "it's fine. Nothing to worry about."

He listened to the teaching, smiling at her comments, and blinked curiously as Jenna led him aside. His nostrils flared at her confession.

"Who was hitting on you?" he asked, a little upset by that image.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just shrugged at Oliver's assurance, she didn't see a reason to pressure him about it.

"No one yet." she replied nonchalantly "But I have learned to spot 'the look' when someone gets their eye on you." she then chuckled quietly "You aren't getting jealous are you now Wolfie?" she stopped, they were now some distance away from the group, pretty much as far as the space allowed.

• Brohoof 1

"Good," Oliver muttered, taking a quick glance back at the group, then looking back at Jenna.

He blushed at her question and looked down at his feet. "Um, n-no," he half-lied. He didn't feel that jealous, but he didn't like the idea of another boy hitting on her.

• Brohoof 1

"Really now?" Jenna teased, pulling her hand away from Oliver's back and positioning herself in front of him, leaving about the distance of arm's length between them "Because I kind think you are." she smirked, usually it would have bothered her a bit at least, but Oliver was a special case due his....other quirks. "But that aside, I want to see what you can do." "But because I have a feeling that you would hold back too much if I asked you to attack me, you'll be the one in defending end."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed harder as Jenna found him out, and he looked away. "A little."

He didn't really feel good admitting it, but she was right again; he didn't want to hurt Jenna, so he'd be holding back on her. "I don't wanna hurt you."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled humorously.

"As I thought." She said with understanding smile "So, we'll do it like this, I'll strike towards you in different ways with my hands, and you dodge, block or whatever you see to be the best way to avoid it." "You aright with that?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked up at Jenna, relieved to see she didn't seem to be mocking him. At least she understood his situation.

He listened to her instructions and nodded. "Just blocking? I guess I can do that, sure."

• Brohoof 1

"Aright then, let's start shall we." Jenna then started doing what she said she would do, she started few slower hits as warm up but got quicker after a moment, she wasn't hitting hard, so if Oliver was to fail some, or block, it wouldn't be anything worse than slightly harder poke.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver raised his arms and blocked any punches he could. A good number of them got through when Jenna got faster, but they didn't hurt him.

He began to sweat eventually, but he kept on blocking, using his instincts to try and detect where each punch was coming from.

• Brohoof 1

After a while Jenna stopped, looking thoughtful. The instructor had also turned to watch them while the group continued with their practice. "Not bad, but I'd suggest few changes..." she then took hold of Oliver's hands and positioned them to different positions, while explaining when it would be best to do so "...and don't forget to dodge, sometimes it's easiest way to avoid a hit." "Do you want to test those out now or should we move to attacking." she sounded passionate about what she was talking about, and it was clear she enjoyed teaching Oliver. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked and let Jenna reposition his hands, and nodded as she explained how to block more effectively. "Dodging too, right."

He nodded and kept his arms up. "I wanna try dodging and stuff, if it's ok with you?"

• Brohoof 1

"I wouldn't be suggesting it if I wasn't aright with it now would I." Jenna pointed out casually "Aright, let's start, I'll go little slower at the start, and you can tell me when you're ready to go a bit quicker...." and so she did, like previously she didn't hit hard, just quick, and as promised, she didn't speed up too much until Oliver signaled that he was ready for it. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver kept holding up his arms to block and moving away and down to dodge other attacks. His instincts helped him determine where most attacks were coming from, but others still got through. But again, they didn't hurt.

Jenna would notice he was grinning, clearly enjoying this time with her.

• Brohoof 1

This went on for a while again. Jenna was also enjoying the moment so she met Oliver's grin with her own, and she was still smiling when she backed away "Not bad, not bad at all, I hope you don't feel too bad for those you couldn't avoid, because we have to remember that I have been doing this since I learned to walk." it was a bit of exaggeration but it wasn't that far from the truth.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver panted and rubbed his arms, which were getting stiff from being held up for so long. He nodded, then blinked as Jenna explained herself. "Whoa, really? That's like, how long I've been tracking and hunting and stuff."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna smiled "Well, I haven't been exactly fighting since then but I did try so that counts in my opinion" she rubbed her neck "She keeps reminding me about it." she nodded towards the instructor to show she was talking about her "How tiny Jenna swore to beat her." she chuckled "I'm yet to succeed on that."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver snickered at the mental image of a really small Jenna fighting that instructor, or at least trying to fight her.

"I bet you could totally beat her now," he said with a sincere smile. "You're really tough."

• Brohoof 1

"Thank you for the confidence, but even though I may be good, she's my teacher." Jenna said smiling, "But I may try again today thanks to your encouraging words, but before that, how tired are you? I'd like to show you a few attack-techniques too, if you have energy to do that?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled, his cheeks slightly pink. He had hoped he would encourage her to keep trying, and he was glad to know his attempt worked.

He nodded and hopped in place. "I can keep going! What kind of attacks?"

• Brohoof 1

"Just general unarmed ones, I'm more of a weapons type so I don't have that much knowledge from that field, but I know few things." Jenna explained, gesturing Oliver to follow her to a practice dummy "Since you don't want to take the risk of hurting me, you'll be beating up this idiot." she grinned, it was a terrible joke, calling a dummy and idiot, but she didn't care "Like before, I'd like to see you first doing it like you see fit, and then show you if there's something that could be improved." "Whenever you're ready."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna to the dummy, and tilted his head at the joke, taking a moment to think. He snickered after a few seconds. "Oh I get it."

He nodded and started wildly swinging at the dummy, almost like a wolf would with its claws, but he was using his fists given his human form.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna grinned a bit at Oliver's late realaziation. 

She didn't let Oliver swing around too long before signaling him to stop, "I can tell where your style comes from, but that's not really that good, you'll just tire yourself faster." she asked him to step to the side, and in slow manner showed few different ways to strike, before asking him to try again with what she showed "Start slow until you get hang of the movement, and only then start putting speed and strenght behind it."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver felt a little self-conscious that his fighting style wasn't right, but he allowed Jenna to demonstrate a different one to him. He slowly and awkwardly tried it for himself, and before he knew it he was putting more speed and power into it as it felt more natural. His arms weren't straining as much either.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna let Oliver to do his thing in peace, and as he seemed to get hang of it, almost proud smile raised on Jenna's face, so this was how it welt to help someone you cared for succeed in something. She waited until Oliver saw fit to stop, because even if he didn't necessary do it perfectly, she didn't see anything that would give a reason for her to intervene, nor did she have anything more to add because she had showed everything she knew about unarmed combat, now it would just take practice. "Good job, it went great for a first try."

• Brohoof 1