Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"I know you will." Jenna simply replied with a smile. She stayed quiet and kept leaning against Oliver until the arrived to the door of the apartment building, where she moved to open the door and held it open. She would have liked to let Oliver to open it for her, but it was late enough that it was locked so she needed to open it herself. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and let Jenna lean against him until they got to the door. He went in with her, wondering if she'd ever let him hold the door for her instead. He wanted to be polite, after all.

But until then, he followed her up to her apartment.

• Brohoof 1

Since there wasn't really any topics to talk about, Jenna stayed quiet as she made her way to her apartment door and opened it, but just when she was going to let Oliver in first, she noticed something on the ground inside "Huh, a letter?" she went to pick the envelope up "Someone has to have brought it themselves since mail doesn't come in Saturdays...." she turned the envelope around "...nor is there address anywhere." she put the envelope on the table and proceeded to take off her jacked.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna up to her apartment, a little curious at how quiet it was on the way up. He blinked and looked at the letter, tilting his head. "That is weird."

He tried to lean over and look at it. "What's it say?"

• Brohoof 1

"I didn't open it yet, and the envelope is blank." Jenna said putting her jacket away and taking her shoes off "But I'm going to open it now." she then picked it up and opened it while walking to the living room area, she pulled something out and looked at it "This is...odd." she showed it to Oliver, it was an artwork of a female and a wolf "There's numbers on the back side, coordinates, and a date? Next Tuesday, 3 o'clock?" she took out another paper from the envelope, which seemed to be filled with something made on tiny computer font, Jenna looked at it from closer and spun it around, revealing that the other side was filled with same font too "More coordinates and dates." she looked into the envelope, "That's everything" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver leaned over to look at the picture, tilting his head. It reminded him of her and Jenna, and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing in this case.

He blinked as she explained the rest of the envelope's contents. "What do you think it means?"

• Brohoof 1

"There's only one way to know, to check those coordinates from map." Jenna replied putting everything down on the table "But I'll do that later, the earliest date based on quick look isn't until Monday, so there's no hurry." she made her way to the bedroom "I'll need to take a quick shower, so make yourself home." after a moment she came out carrying a small pile of clothes and went into the bathroom.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked and looked at Jenna, then nodded with a grin. He trusted her enough to let her take care of it. "Sure, we can do this later."

He nodded and sat on the couch, took off his shoes, then looked around the apartment, kicking his legs. He wasn't sure what exactly to do with himself next.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The sound of shower could be heard, and after some minutes it was turned off again, then there was a short silence before Jenna came out of the bathroom wearing a black top and pants, though she was covering that with a towel. "Done, do you need to wash up? I can borrow you a towel if you want to?" she figured that Oliver could want to wash the sweat from their little exercise away."I even have few men's shirts that may fit you if you want to borrow a clean shirt." she had bought those to herself as exercise shirts because she had had hard time finding good ones from women's side back when she was looking for new ones.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver looked up at Jenna, who was thankfully covering herself with a towel. He instinctively scratched the side of his head. "I probably should, I don't wanna make your place all dirty."

He stood up and stretched. "If you don't mind me borrowing a shirt. I can keep this one on if you want."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver approached and caught the towel before going into the bathroom. He locked the door, took off his clothes and went into the shower, quickly cleaning himself up.

A few minutes later, he came out dressed in the new t-shirt and wandered around the apartment.

• Brohoof 1

While Oliver was washing up, Jenna put on bit fancier clothing than she usually did, and looked herself from the bedroom mirror, she wasn't used to this type of clothes, they felt bit..revealing, even though they weren't really that revealing. She wanted to mess with Oliver a bit though, so she also took a bathrobe and put it on top of the clothes, hiding them from view, she wanted to see how he would react if she walked in front of him and dropped the bathrobe without saying a word, if he would realize she was actually fully clothed or if he would be taken too off guard to realize he has been fooled.

When Oliver came out from the bathroom, Jenna did exactly that, she made her way to Oliver's field of view, and just dropped the bathrobe, looking directly at Oliver to see his reaction.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned when he saw Jenna emerge from her room, but was curious as to why she was still wearing a bathrobe. Wouldn't she be dressed by now?

"Yip!" he yelped when the robe fell and covered his eyes, not noticing she was totally dressed underneath. "I didn't see anything!"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just broke out laughing, she was expecting something like this, considering what type of person Oliver was, but it didn't make it any less amusing. She moved next to Oliver and patted his shoulder "You can open up, I'm just messing with you." "Though I'm glad to know that I don't have to worry about you peeping on me." there was still chuckling mixed with her words.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked at Jenna, face burning red with embarrassment when he saw she was fully dressed. "O-oh..."

He looked away for a moment, but found himself looking at Jenna's outfit frequently. "You look nice."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smirked humorously at Oliver, letting the poor guy to get a bit less embarrassed before commenting anything that could make it worse, though she enjoyed seeing him so red, it was cute.

"Thanks." she thanked tamely "I'm not really used to this type of clothing so I'm glad you like it." she instinctively touched her bare shoulder and tucked the dress's upper and lower edges "I hope it isn't too revealing." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked and looked Jenna's outfit over again. His face slowly turned less red as he took in the sight, and hadn't noticed that a tail had sprouted behind him, wagging.

"Not really," he said, grinning. "I like how it looks on you."

• Brohoof 1

"If you..." Jenna started, but she cut her words short and her face went from a smile to a curiosity, before returning to a smile "Well isn't that the most adorable thing." she had noticed that the tail, it was bit weird thing to see, but that was only because it wasn't something you saw every day. "I didn't know you can do partial transformation too."

• Brohoof 1

"Huh?" Oliver asked, blinking and turning around. He yipped and blushed again when he saw his tail, and had it disappear again.

"Sorry," he muttered, trying not to look Jenna in the eyes. "That happens sometimes, mostly when I'm alone."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked back up at Jenna's face, an awkward little smile on his face. "Well, yeah I guess you're right. Still, that usually doesn't happen around people." He rubbed the back of his head self-consciously.

"Well, I'm not people." Jenna grinned "I'm a loner freak." it was obviously a joke, but there was a bit of truth behind it, since this was different than it happening in front of normal human "In all seriousness, I don't mind things like that happening when we are here, when I said make yourself home I meant it."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled a little more, happy that Jenna didn't seem to mind his quirky mannerisms. In fact she seemed to like them, which made him feel more at ease.

"Well, if you're sure," he said, starting to relax.

• Brohoof 1

"So...is there anything specific you want to do?" Jenna asked as Oliver relaxed "I don't have video games, but there's still options." "I have playing cards, we can watch a movie, we can use the computer to something, or we can just sit down and talk." "It's fully up to you."

• Brohoof 1