Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Oliver blushed even redder at Jenna reminding him she thought it was adorable when he did that.

He watched as the floor returned to normal, and twitched his ears when she advised him not to get too intimate in public. "Good idea," he agreed, retracting his ears and tail.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna muttered a bit to herself "I really need to try to solve that." before humorously pointing at Oliver and declaring with a grin "Prepare to be loved in the future too as I try to find a way to not destroy my floor every time we get close." she then chuckled, her wording was meant as kind of a joke, but the topic was true, she really needed a solution to that, because uncontrolled shaping was never a good thing.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed at Jenna's declaration, smiling sheepishly. "Yeah, and I need to control myself better. I dunno what people would think if they saw me wagging my tail in public."

He bit his lip. "Plus my parents would kill me."

• Brohoof 1

"But well, that's a worry for another time" Jenna said as she moved back to lean on Oliver, curling up into a ball next to him, it was different for her to be close to someone like that than it was to others, because she was able to feel people in very different way thanks to her power "I want to only think about you now."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed again, but smiled as he curled up next to Jenna as well, snuggling up to her. He had to fight the urge to give her a lick on the cheek.

"Yeah," he agreed, "thinking about you sounds really good right now."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver raised his head and tilted it quizzically, then blinked as he remembered. "Oh! Yeah, we were gonna watch a movie."

He hummed in thought, then shrugged. "Whatever you wanna watch, I'm sure I'll like it too."

"Superhero movie it is then." Jenna said as she moved to the action category, she preferred action movies with superhuman elements because she had hard time getting into characters without some sort of special powers.She did eeny, meeny, miny, moe with the movie and chose the one she landed on. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and pattered his hands excitedly on the couch as he watched Jenna put the movie on. "I love superhero movies!"

He nuzzled up to her more as the movie started up, getting ready to enjoy it with her.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna was bit surprised but smiled at Oliver's excitement as they got more comfortable, usually she would be bit put off by over-excitement as it was usually more common in kids rather than those in their age, but either due Oliver's...other side or due the simple fact she liked...no, loved him, she didn't mind it at all coming from him.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled back at Jenna and snuggled up with her as the movie started. He wondered for a moment if he was coming on too strong or making her feel awkward.

No, he thought. She'd let him know if she was uncomfortable.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smiled as Oliver snuggled up, she had never really been like this with anyone since her first try at dating ended so quickly, so she was bit surprised how nice it actually felt, she was even getting comfortable in the unfamiliar outfit she was in, though she was constantly bit paranoid that Oliver would accidentally pull the dress down since it was the type that didn't have straps to hold it up on her shoulders.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and got comfortable with Jenna, finding himself really enjoying making contact with her. He got closer to her, putting an arm around her shoulders and trying to be careful with her outfit. He was certain she wanted to stay modest.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna kept her eyes on the movie, but she would have lied if she had said she actually watched it, as her focus was fully on Oliver and on how nice it felt to be like this. She found herself pressing herself against him even though they were already as close to each other as possible. She didn't say anything during the movie until Oliver said something that required an answer or did something that would cause a vocal reaction.

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver kept close to Jenna, snuggling right up to her side as tight as possible without making her uncomfortable.

He became more and more engrossed in the movie, and his tail sprouted and started wagging at the cool fight scenes.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna noticed the tail, but at this point it didn't faze her anymore, the two previous times had made her to get used to it already, sure somewhere in her brain was the thought that it was bit weird, but they were both weird, so that didn't matter. When the movie eventually ended, Jenna looked at the clock "It's already almost midnight, I guess time runs when you're having fun." "How would you like to sleep?" the question might have been a bit vague, considering everything, but she didn't realize it until she had asked it, so she rolled with it.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver bliked and looked at the clock. His eyes widened when he saw how late it was. "Whoa, how long were we watching movies?"

He tilted his head at her question, not really understanding. "What do you mean how?"

• Brohoof 1

"About two hours since that's how long a movie lasts." Jenna replied "But we did talk and...embrace, a quite a while before we actually started a movie." she blushed a bit at the embrace part.

"What I mean is that..." "In the bed? on the couch? on the floor? together? alone?" "And in your case, as a human or as a wolf?" "I only ask so I know what I need prepare."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and nodded, grinning awkwardly. "Yeah, we kinda did, huh?"

"Oh, um, I'm fine anywhere really," he assured her. "I don't mind sharing a bed... though, sometimes I kinda shift in my sleep." he added self-consciously.

• Brohoof 1

"At least you don't make statues while you sleep." Jenna said chuckling "But I don't mind, I'll give you your own blanket so sharing one doesn't become a problem, and if you end up moving so much one of falls off  the bed,I promise you it will be you." she smirked at Oliver as she said it.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked at Jenna's proposal. He didn't mind sharing a blanket with her, but he supposed it was so she could be comfortable, so he didn't object. "Thanks," he said with a grin.

He snickered at her next comment. "I guess we'll be fighting for bed space instead of blankets, huh?"

"Most likely." Jenna chuckled, as she slowly got up "Would you like something to eat?" "I don't have much but I have enough for a snack." she asked smiling, "And before you even say it, yes, I'm aright with it, that's why I'm asking." she grinned

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed, deciding not to ask since Jenna beat him to it. He grinned awkwardly and nodded. "Well, um, sure, I could eat something. Thanks."

Part of him couldn't help but wonder what kind of food she had.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna got up from the couch and headed to her fridge "I have rye bread, everything that goes on a bread, microwave pizza..." she closed the fridge and opened a cabinet "...and chocolate cereal." she then let out a thoughtful hum and muttered to herself "I really need to get groceries more often"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver tilted his head at the interesting selection Jenna's fridge provided. He never heard of having chocolate cereal this late in the day.

"The microwave pizza sounds good," he said with a grin. He did like pizza.