Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"If by lot of people you mean government, then I would guess yes, and I think they know more than let out." she took the tinfoil and crushed it in her hand, "I know it sounds like any mindless conspiracy theory, but you know as well as I that we exists." she threw a perfectly round small ball made of what used to be tinfoil on her bed, before walking back to the main room and sitting on her couch, "But the truth is, I'm in dead-end."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged. "Yeah, they must know at least a few little things at this point. If it's that big, anyway."

He frowned and followed after her. "Well, maybe there's something there we're not seeing? Like a lead or something?"

• Brohoof 1

"Maybe, or maybe there isn't anything to see." Jenna said calmly "Who knows, maybe there will be soon something happening, considering the military news report earlier." she straightened her hands on the back of the couch "But let's push that aside for now, I'd rather change the subject for now." she thought for a moment "Oh, I have totally forgot, since it seems we are getting along pretty well, you know, like friends, maybe we should exchange phone numbers or something, you know, so we can contact each other without needing to be in the same room."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged and sat next to her on the couch. "Yeah, maybe something'll pop up soon."

He grinned at Jenna's offer and took out his phone. "Sure!" He tapped on it and showed her his number on the screen. "There."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna took out her own phone and quickly wrote down Oliver's number, she then send a message to him so he would get hers, she then put her phone on a windowsill next to the couch. "I know this is a weird question and I hope you won't take it in wrong way, but are you aware that you have very dog like personality?" "What I mean is that, you seem to get exited about almost anything, you seem very loyal, since you obey your parents without question, you're curious, and lastly, you seem optimistic, since I can't remember you being negative about anything today." she chuckled "Only reason why I'm saying it because I find that slightly amusing, since it fits so well considering your ability." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver registered Jenna's number once he got her message and put his phone back in his pocket.

He blushed at her comment and rubbed the back of his head with an awkward grin. "Yeah," he chuckled, "my parents say that a lot too. They think it's just a coincidence."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled at Olivers reaction "Don't be embarrassed about it, if you ask me, it's only a good thing." "It's quite refreshing actually." she changed to joking tone as she continued "Besides, I have always wanted a dog." she kept a short pause "So, do you have anything else you share with your other form, you told already that your senses are better, but what about the sillier things like chasing cars and barking at everything." her tone made it clear that the examples were meant as jokes, but that it was still a genuine question.

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blinked at Jenna's comment about wanting a pet, not really sure how she meant it, but he took it as a joke.

At her question, he shrugged. "I do get the urge to chase cars sometimes... and for some reason, squirrels really bug me. I love chewing bones, though."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna wasn't sure if Oliver was serious or joking, she wouldn't have been too surprised in either case, but she felt that it would be too awkward to make sure, so she made a followup question "Does your form factor in with these things?" "What I mean is, do you act differently in wolf form compared to your human form?"  "I'm sorry about my curiosity, but you have first one of your kind I have met, I promise you can ask me things too after this." she quickly added, feeling slightly intrusive with her constant questions.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna looked thoughtful "That's interesting, so the transformation is lot more throughout than I had thought." "Do your parent share the same...side effects as you, or are you unique in this matter?" she wanted to know if this was something common between those with transformation ability, or if Oliver was just weird mutation so to speak. 

• Brohoof 1

"My parents do it too sometimes," Oliver explained, "but they can control it a lot better. Probably because they're more used to it and had more time, I dunno."

He shrugged. "I'm not worried about controlling it, as long as I don't do anything too weird in public."

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, so it comes prepacked with the ability." Jenna concluded  "I wonder if it's the same with others who can transform to different animals, or with others in general, like me, I wonder if mine has any side-effects." she looked thoughtful for a moment "Actually now that I think about it, I may know what it is." she hesitated for a moment but then sighed "I guess it's only fair you learn something about me too." "The reason why I need a place to use my powers and why there is statues everywhere." she kept a short pause "It's not because I need practice, no, I already control my powers almost perfectly" "But instead, it's because if I don't use my powers, I could quite literally go mad." she looked towards the roof as she was still resting her hands on the back of the couch "It's hard to explain, but it's this feeling, similar to hunger or thirst, but it's in my whole body, and worse it gets, more restless, short-tempered, and generally uncomfortable I become." "It's like...I feel claustrophobic in my own body."

• Brohoof 1

"In a way yes." Jenna agreed "My guess is that it's because my power technically making things part of my body, and in theory its range is limitless, so being limited to my body is rather unpleasant." she paused for a second "But whether it is mental side effect or if it actually physically builds inside me, that I don't know."

• Brohoof 1

"I guess it just sorta builds up," Oliver said with a shrug, "like when you have to pee but there's no bathroom anywhere so you gotta hold it in for a long time?"

He tilted his head slightly. "That happens a lot with me sometimes."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, it's not like that really." Jenna denied "Like said, it's hard to explain, it doesn't feel the same as any of the regular human feelings." she thought for a moment "Closest explanation I can come up with is that it feels like being locked in a small box, but you're the box, and the box is getting smaller at every second, but never actually becomes small enough to crush you."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned and furrowed his brow as he tried to picture that feeling. He'd never imagined himself as a box after all.

"I think I get it," he muttered, not sounding so sure. "Well uh, does it help when you let it out sometimes?"

• Brohoof 1

"It keeps it in bay." Jenna explained "And unsurprisingly, bigger things I move, longer it takes for it to come back." she raised her eyebrows in surprised manner "Curious how I never thought about it as side effect before, I just thought it was just me itching to get to use my powers."

• Brohoof 1

"I guess." Jenna agreed "But I would be lying if I said I didn't want to let it all out at once, it would be interesting to get to know my whole potential." she grinned almost mischievously as she said it, "That reminds me, a question I didn't ask..." "Do you enjoy being in either of the forms more than another?" "And if yes, which?" 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned at the question. "I like using both forms, but sometimes I go out in my wolf form to walk around. It's ok as long as no one sees me change, and I don't get caught by animal control. Sometimes kids pet me, it's pretty cool."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled a bit out of amusement "That's a sentence I never imagined I'd hear." she turned to look at Oliver "What does it feel like?" "Being petted?" "Because I can't imagine it would feel the same as it does for a human." her tone was humorous, but she really was curious about it, she had wondered before why animals like cats and dogs enjoyed it so much, when for human it felt just weird.

There was something different about Oliver besides the obvious, Jenna didn't know what it was, but she found herself enjoying his company and that was unusual, of course she had noticed this in the cafe already, otherwise she wouldn't have invited him to her apartment, but longer they interacted, more....natural it felt. 

• Brohoof 1

"It feels pretty nice," Oliver said with a grin. "Especially when they scratch behind your ear. I only do it in wolf form though; in human form it probably just looks weird."

Likewise, he found himself enjoying Jenna's company. He had only met her and already he felt like they were friends.

• Brohoof 1