Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

Jenna chuckled again "Yeah, it would be weird, freaky even." "And I'm not sure how I would react if the animal I was petting would start talking either." "One last question." she kept a short pause "Does it hurt?" "The transformation?" "If not, what it feels like, if anything?"

• Brohoof 1

"It hurt for a while when I first started," Oliver said, frowning at the memory. "Like, really hurt. Because my bones were changing shape and everything."

He shrugged. "But it stopped hurting and now it's just pretty easy."

• Brohoof 1

"I can see that being the case." Jenna replied "It makes sense that it would be painful at the start and then getting better as you get used to it." she looked thoughtful "Not too different from my first experiences with my power, though instead of it hurting, it was simply terrifying since it had mind of its own for a while." "Luckily there was nobody around when it first happened, and after that I was already able to turn it on and off." she chuckled a bit "You should have seen the destruction it caused at the first time, I think they are still investigating what happened there."

• Brohoof 1

"Ten years and some months ago." Jenna explained "Though it was mostly forest so nobody was hurt." she felt that it was something she should mention "In fact...." she got up and half-ran in the bedroom, looked into some boxes, and took out a piece of paper from one of them and came back "....there." It was old newspaper article, from ten years ago, it told about unexplained event that caused several acres of forest to get destroyed and undefined amount ground to get overturned near small village.  

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver looked at the article and widened his eyes as he read. "Oh yeah, I remember my parents talking about this. They figured it was someone with powers too."

He looked up at Jenna. "Didn't think you were already that strong."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, I did almost fall unconscious after it happened." Jenna noted "So I pretty much used all my strength doing it" "I could barely do what I did in the warehouse today without getting tired back then" she looked thoughtful "Though I have started wondering how much damage I would do if it happened now, since my capabilities have grown with age."

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, that's pretty powerful," Oliver said with a grin. "Wonder how strong you are at full power now?"

He nodded. "Yeah, at the start I could only handle my wolf form for a little while, but now I can stay in it as long as I want. I just practiced with it a lot."

• Brohoof 1

"Like said, I wonder the same."

"Makes sense." Jenna commented "Our skills may be unexplainable, but they are skills nonetheless." "You can always improve them." she took one of the statues in her hand and made it into a ball "For me, because I can't really release my full power anywhere, I focus on precision instead." she shaped the ball into a throwing knife "I also try invent new ways to use my powers in combat." she threw the knife and it stuck into a wall "Though it's mostly for creation of weapons for now." "What about you?" "You have anything you're still learning?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver watched Jenna use her powers shape the object, looking closely and with wonder. It truly was pretty cool to see such powers up close and in real life.

"I'm still working on tracking scents," he admitted. "Apparently I... keep getting distracted too easily."

"I see." Jenna simply replied, she didn't want to ask what he meant because there was so many possibilities she didn't necessary need to know "It has to take some concentration to focus on one scent only in world full of smells." as she spoke, she had put her hand against the wall and the knife had started sinking into the wall slowly "And I can only guess what it feels like to go somewhere where it smells bad even for us with human senses." suddenly the wall threw the knife back at Jenna and she caught it between her fingers, she pulled her hand away from the wall and started spinning the knife in her hand, just as skillfully as she had done with the coin earlier.. 

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, it is," Oliver agreed with a nod. "That and... it's hard to focus when there's so much stuff going on. Everything is a lot more exciting in my other form for some reason."

He watched the knife return to Jenna and saw her twirl it in her fingers. "Cool."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled "Are you sure you're not just easily excited in general." she gave a playful smirk at Oliver who had just praised her knife spinning "Maybe you just feel like everything is more exciting when you're in a form that allows you to show it without anyone thinking it's weird."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed a bit. "I get that a lot too."

He shrugged at Jenna's deduction. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I keep getting told I get easily excited or distracted by stuff. I guess it's some kinda side effect?"

• Brohoof 1

"There's pizzeria few buildings from here." Jenna declared "They don't have home delivery so we have to get the pizzas ourselves, but we can call them so they are ready to be picked up pretty much around the time we get there." she took her phone from the windowsill "Until of course you want to eat there, that's an option too."

• Brohoof 1

"Ooh, I like pizza," Oliver chirped, grinning at her. "I'm fine with either one, whatever you wanna do."

He was already picturing the meat-feast pizza in his head. His favourite and the kind he always got when his parents ordered it.

(edited)

"I know" Jenna chuckled "That's why I suggested that first." "I'd prefer just picking them up, lot of shady people eat there and it really isn't the most fancy place around either." she opened her phone and started putting the number in "Though their pizzas are the best around, especially the meat ones." she then put the phone on her ear, and the phone conversation was over pretty quickly "Hey, Jenna here, I'd like to order two of my usual, on the go yeah, see'ya." she then closed the call and looked at Oliver with a smirk "I know I  didn't ask what you want, but I assume their version of meat-feast is exactly what you wanted."

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver's eyes widened and he grinned ear to ear. If he were in wolf form, his tail would be wagging. "Wow, thanks!"

He stretched his arms. "Are they really that good? I mean if you order from them a lot, they must be."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna chuckled at Oliver's reaction. 

"Depends on who you ask." She replied as she got up and put her phone in her pocket "I'm sure there is better places somewhere." she went to grab her jacket and put it on "But it's the best foodplace in this area period." "You can ask anyone here."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled and nodded, and he got up and gave himself a stretch.

"I definitely wanna check it out," he said, putting his hands in his pockets as he waited for her to get ready. "Especially if it does great pizza."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna grabbed some money from small strongbox that didn't seem to have a lock, but instead when she closed it, she fused the lid shut using her powers, she chuckled "I have never seen anyone this excited for a pizza " she walked to the door and opened it, waiting Oliver to exit first so she could lock it after them, she chuckled more "I guess you weren't lying when you said it's your favorite food". 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I get excited for stuff sometimes, I really can't help it."

He looked as Jenna locked the box, and tilted his head slightly. "Whoa, that's cool. What'd you use for that?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just chuckled when Oliver got defensive about his excitement, she didn't mind his curious nature, in fact she found it to be....cute...

"My powers, I figured that why have locks if you can make something impossible to break into by sealing it solid." Jenna explained "And if you think that's cool, you probably want to know that it's also lot heavier than it looks like." when Oliver eventually exited, Jenna locked the door behind them.

• Brohoof 1