Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"I doubt they will bother playing dress up games." Jenna pointed out "My guess is that first would come police and if things went bad, military would then join in." she then crossed the road, they were back at Jenna's apartment building. 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, not liking the sound of that situation at all.

"I really don't wanna get in trouble with the police," he muttered, biting his lip. "I dunno what my parents would do if that ever happened."

• Brohoof 1

Jenna opened the door to the building "Well, if that becomes the case, they too would be in trouble with cops." she said nonchalantly "After all, the bad case scenario we are talking about is similar to what you can see in X-men." she shrugged "Honestly, I don't know if you could even call it getting in trouble with police, if they are the ones causing trouble."

• Brohoof 1

"Yeah, that makes sense," Oliver said, feeling a little more confident with the comparison; he liked X-Men and all.

He frowned. "But what if someone frames us to the police? Even if it's police starting it, we might get the blame."

• Brohoof 1

"No one can do that if they don't know about us."Jenna pointed out as she climbed the stairs "But if that happens, you're free to come here to hide, good thing about being surrounded by weirdos and criminals is that they keep their mouths shut." she laughed "That and I can get us literally underground if needed."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver followed Jenna up the stairs, still listening to her. He smiled at her offer, glad to hear he had a proper friend out here.

"Thanks," he said. "You can hide out at my house too if you have to. I can explain to my parents if it happens."

• Brohoof 1

"Thank you for offer." Jenna said as she unlocked her door and opened it "But I'm more of a fighter type....." she waited for Oliver to enter first before walking in herself and closing the door after them "...besides, I can in theory hide anywhere there is any solid material, even inside walls or ground if I need to, so until they have x-ray or heat cameras, they won't find me." she walked to the dinner table and put her pizza down before taking off her jacket and such "And even then I can pretty easily get away." 

• Brohoof 1

"Wow, that's so cool," Oliver gasped, totally impressed by Jenna's claim that she could do all that with her powers. He went to the table and sat down with his pizza.

"Still, you can still come over to hang out if you want," he said with a grin.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna laughed as she too sat down "That's a different story then, I have nothing against that." "Even if it's something I usually don't do." she opened her pizza box and proceeded to eat "Not that I really have had a chance to really either"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and started eating his own pizza. "Really? How come? Were you not allowed to?"

He quickly ate the slice of pizza, really enjoying himself. Jenna wasn't kidding, this stuff really was good.

• Brohoof 1

"Nah, it's nothing like that." Jenna explained "Like I told earlier, I'm loner-type, so I simply haven't had friends to hang out with." "There just wasn't anything that friends could have offered me that was worth of the risk of my powers being found out."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded, understanding that logic.

"Yeah, I dunno what'd be enough to make you expose your powers to normal people like that," he agreed. "So you didn't have any friends at all? Not even normal people?"

• Brohoof 1

"Besides some casual friends like classmates and neighbors no." Jenna told "Nothing lasting, and in latest years, many have decided to not to have anything to do with me, since I'm shady at best when it comes to my behavior in school and such." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver frowned, starting to feel bad for her. It did explain why they never talked, or he never saw each other before today.

"Well," he said, grinning at her, "if you want me to, I can be your friend."

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, we weren't friends already?" "And I offered to buy you a pizza." Jenna laughed "Jokes aside, I'd say we are already friends, and please, don't start feeling bad for me, everything is result of my own choices." "Except my powers but that besides the point."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver smiled ear to ear, happy to hear that Jenna considered him her friend. It was great to have one so early.

"Still, you should hang out with people more," he said. "This was fun, so why not do it more?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna shrugged "Maybe with you, but I still have no interest in meeting any 'normal' people." "They either freak out or otherwise get annoying if they find about my powers, so I don't want to bother." "And really, what kind of friendship requires you to hide a rather big part of yourself." she chuckled "So until there's suddenly explosion of our types in the city, you will have the honor of being my only friend for a while."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver shrugged. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense. You wanna be able to be completely yourself with your friends and not hide anything, like we do."

He grinned. "And you're my first friend since I got here."

• Brohoof 1

"I do sometimes," Oliver said with a nod. "I talk to them on the internet and stuff, but like you said, it's not the same as meeting them in real life."

He grinned at her. "Besides, it's nice to have a friend to meet up with here."

• Brohoof 1

"I see, and of course it is, just was curious due your choice of words." Jenna simply replied, she then smiled rather mischievously "Now that we are in topic of friends, I'm just curious, have you ever had a girlfriend?" "And have you ever been on a date?"

• Brohoof 1

Oliver blushed a bit and looked away. "Um, no, not really. I never really thought about asking a girl before. I dunno what I'd do about that kinda stuff."

He looked at her. "What about you? You ever had someone you like?"

• Brohoof 1

Jenna just smirked as Oliver replied, she had predicted that he would get embarrassed about the question, he just seemed like that type of person.

Jenna shrugged "No, and yes, and no." "I thought I liked one guy, but that was just one of those crushes, the guy was a jerk." "We dated for a day, the next day, things escalated and I had to kick his ass so to speak." "He hasn't come on talking distance since." 

• Brohoof 1

"Whoa," Oliver muttered, eyes widened. He felt a little nervous, but at the same time, he thought it was cool that she didn't take anyone's business. "You really don't mess around, huh? That's pretty awesome."

• Brohoof 1

"Well, what can I say? I know how to fight so why not to use that skill, and it was in self-defense." Jenna explained in friendly voice, she could tell that there was certain level of nervousness in Oliver's tone "But I won't get physical if not necessary, after all, there's a high change of it only creating more problems." "But sometimes people just don't understand words."

• Brohoof 1